YUKI FAN CLUB!!

phantom
Visitor

re: YUKI FAN CLUB!!

Post by phantom »

i don't know how healthy a mono obsetion like this is i mean i lnow both the show and monga but i cant stand the club in the story why woulds you make a real one this is beond my comprehension
Visitor

Post by Kyo_Kitty555 »

AHHHHHHHHhgh JUST TAKE IT ALL!!!!!!!*curls in to ball sucking thumb* :cry:
phantom
Visitor

Post by phantom »

yes thats wright feal the truth (evil lafter)( more evil lafter)
Armony
Visitor

Post by Armony »

and in return..I give you this Yuki keychain Kyo Kitty ^_^
Kyo_Kitty555
Visitor

Post by Kyo_Kitty555 »

THANKIES!!!!^__^
Armony
Visitor

Post by Armony »

anything for all the stuff..... :love: and we may have made a club here doesn't mean that we act like those freaks
Sierra
Visitor

Post by Sierra »

I think all the YUKI haters should get outta here their destroying this forum go to the yuki haters forum and not here. excuse me 4 talking like this its because some off you said 2 many bad things to yuki and of course yuki lovers will get mad about that. What would you feel if we destroyed KYOs image in our definitions 4 him? HUH? Wont you feel the same?!! :x
Armony
Visitor

Post by Armony »

YEA!! WHAT SHE SAID! YOU JERKS!!
Kyo_Kitty555
Visitor

Post by Kyo_Kitty555 »

*plays with keychain*
Armony
Visitor

Post by Armony »

good kitty ^_^* gets in position to steal the key chain* hehehehe....
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Post by blackrose_r7 »

My cousen say's that Yuki's hers and she'll kill you if you try to get him.*Cousen lock's Yuki in her closet*
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Armony
Visitor

Post by Armony »

I'm sorry to say that I resign on the yuki fan clug and join the edward elric fan club so:D, toodles^_^, but I still like furuba and I'll still like Yuki.
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Post by blackrose_r7 »

ok. :)
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
churry
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by churry »

i love yuki but i wouldnt go SO far as in go into a club. he is ok. good guy. everyone looks at the way he treats kyo. buthave you guys ever took the time of how he really feels like the same time when tohru let the guys go to the new years thing all happy when in reality she was actually lonely and sad. well, take the time to think about this. i like kyo but i like haru too. i think most of the guys are hot let just out it that way.
Armony
Visitor

Post by Armony »

it's only logic to have a club, after all, the manga and the show has a club, why can't a forum have one? XD
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: YUKI FAN CLUB!!

Post by blackrose_r7 »

churry wrote:i love yuki but i wouldnt go SO far as in go into a club. he is ok. good guy. everyone looks at the way he treats kyo. buthave you guys ever took the time of how he really feels like the same time when tohru let the guys go to the new years thing all happy when in reality she was actually lonely and sad. well, take the time to think about this. i like kyo but i like haru too. i think most of the guys are hot let just out it that way.
=D> Ive been trying to say that since the begining of the "Kill Yuki club"