samuru shamploo

phantom
Visitor

samuru shamploo

Post by phantom »

i jest watcher the first episode and it was grate a mix of old school action and contemprary story(well the action is a mix of new and old) but it was exelent and i cant to see the next one
Kyle Bloodheart
Visitor

samurai champloo

Post by Kyle Bloodheart »

Samurai Champloo. That is how it is spelled. I hate to keep saying this, but learn to spell better.

There is a little button under the text window that is called, SpellCheck. Try to use it more often.
phantom
Visitor

re: samuru shamploo

Post by phantom »

i know but spell check not only is not fool proof but will not pick up on the title or names sorry but even spell check could not help besides this is in a non formal area it does not matter on something important it would matter and this is not a criticize phantom time unless if i missed the memo now is it( but i did miss the samurai one i did not read it after i wrote it i was in a hurry)
Kyle Bloodheart
Visitor

samurai champloo

Post by Kyle Bloodheart »

Some of your posts lately, people have been complaining that they can't understand what you have written. I am just trying to prevent people from ignoring you.

You can always add words to the SpellCheck that you know are spelled correctly.

I missed Samurai Champloo this week, but I will catch the rerun this Thursday. So until then, adieu.
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Yeah!! I get to see it tonight at 11:30!
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

You really should, Kyle. It is one cool show, and it has attitude to boot.
Panda*
Ex-Moderator

Re: re: samuru shamploo

Post by Panda* »

it's cool and gud!!! =D> :mrgreen: yes i wtched the 1st episode. i say 2 thumbs up! :D
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
phantom
Visitor

Post by phantom »

why not 3
Nikki-San
Visitor

Post by Nikki-San »

Twas the greatness! And greatness alert!!! DAVID LUCAS DOES MUGEN!!!!! I love David. Did any of you stay up late enough to watch Metropolis or Perfect Hair Forever. Metropolis was pretty good. Perfect Hair Forever was actually a Williams Street made anime. They raggen on anime pretty bad. But sometimes it's funny to look at someone elses point of view. And one shouldn't complain at the ones who serve large platers of anime to them. That is bitting the hand that feeds. Ok. Everyone look forward to Inu-Yasha next saturday! Neatness. Oh and watch to keep ratings up so they don't kick us.
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

If the cool talk about Samurai Champloo keeps up (I'm betting it will), we're gonna need a new sub-board.

PS. Looks like my wish was just granted, so we're moving out. See you at the new sub-board.

PSS. Figures. Even the new sub-board names the series incorrectly. I've passed the word along, and hopefully it'll be fixed soon. (EDIT: It has.)
Last edited by WhoWantsToKnow on May 23, 2005 10:04am, edited 1 time in total.
Kou Akabane
Visitor

Post by Kou Akabane »

Samurai Champloo ish awsome n.n cant believe its on tomarrow :3..
~*Matsuo*~
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by ~*Matsuo*~ »

This Saturday's line up for [adult swim] is going to be totally awesome! It's entirely anime and the only ones that aren't new are ones that might as well be because they haven't been on for like a year.

ALL NEW!!!
Inuyasha (yay the Shichinintai is going to be in it now)
Samurai Champloo
Paranoia Agent
S-cry-ed
FLCL
Trigun

Yay!!!! I'm gonna blow up tonight...this is totally off topic but I have been waiting very very anxiously for the Shichinintai...
You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.
El Ninja de Espaniola
Baka Otaku

Re: samuru shamploo

Post by El Ninja de Espaniola »

Iwas just reading da lyrics on da sig for Riku, and i couldn't help notice that it was by the totally awsum Muse!!!!! u have excellent taste =D>
Adios! Amigos!! And Thanx 4 the tacos!!! YOU FILTHY MONKEYS!!!!