whos ur favourite...

Miroku_13
Visitor

whos ur favourite...

Post by Miroku_13 »

person in love hina i like keitaro and in the girls i like that umm samurai kinda girl i forggot her name thoug
Kenshin
Visitor

re: whos ur favourite...

Post by Kenshin »

i like Naru better
Baka-Tenshi
Ex-Moderator

Post by Baka-Tenshi »

Keitaro is the greatest! Not just in Love Hina, he is my favorite of anime/manga characters! We have so much in common, it scares me, exept I don't have that much nervousness as he does!

Other then that, my favorite girl would have to be Mutsumi Otohime, she's wonderful. Sweet, kind, nice, a bit accident prone, and has a weird obsession with watermelons, and has a flying pet turtle, but she's my favorite. :mrgreen:
Yes, I'm back. For real this time. I swear it to the high heavens.
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

Geez! Thats like asking a parent to choose which child they love most.

i cant choose! Buuut..Maybe.....SUU?!

I dont know! And Keitaro...and Mutsumi, and Shinobu...yep! And Naru. :D
ryuhagafan11
Visitor

Post by ryuhagafan11 »

Keitaro and Naru are tied for my favorite. Come to think of it, I like all the characters except for Shinobu.
KomunnityFK
Visitor

Re: re: whos ur favourite...

Post by KomunnityFK »

Baka-Tenshi wrote:Keitaro is the greatest! Not just in Love Hina, he is my favorite of anime/manga characters! We have so much in common, it scares me, exept I don't have that much nervousness as he does!

Other then that, my favorite girl would have to be Mutsumi Otohime, she's wonderful. Sweet, kind, nice, a bit accident prone, and has a weird obsession with watermelons, and has a flying pet turtle, but she's my favorite. :mrgreen:
mutsumi is a ditzy girl with big breasts and lovin on her mind (although she doesn't know it) hey... IT SOUNDS LIKE ME!!

I like Su and Sarah, the dynamic duo, without them, love hina just wouldn't be that funny!
Baka-Tenshi
Ex-Moderator

Post by Baka-Tenshi »

They do add to the humor, but what really makes LH funny is the several ways Keitaro gets hurt by the girls. ^_^

How can you not like Shinobu? She's quite, kind, shy, a little bit of a sad girl, but she comes out of her shell eventually. She's my fourth favorite LH girl!
Yes, I'm back. For real this time. I swear it to the high heavens.
loki_sw23tlovers
Visitor

Post by loki_sw23tlovers »

Motoko is da best !!!!
She is my twin souls and my character is look like hers!!!!!
KomunnityFK
Visitor

Post by KomunnityFK »

yeah, shinobu is the sweetest! i think that when keitaro gets hit, it gets kinda old, but the dynamic duo will never get old! they always come out with new weapons and new tricks!!
loki_sw23tlovers
Visitor

Post by loki_sw23tlovers »

Do you know it ?
Hinata girls who has weapon is only Motoko, and Shinobu hasn't any weapon and I'll ask you how can you like Shinobu you must answer it !!!!
josh
Absolute Otaku

Post by josh »

Baka-Tenshi wrote:How can you not like Shinobu? She's quite, kind, shy, a little bit of a sad girl, but she comes out of her shell eventually. She's my fourth favorite LH girl!
LOL your just saying that because according to some LH thingy it told you that your most like her.

lol joking of course! :D

I love Shinobu!

Besides the LH thingy said I was most like her too...heh...although I don't think I am. :D :? :P :?
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Ashitaka
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Ashitaka »

my favorite would have to be kaolla. shes so hyper and outgoing its so funny. she was better in the manga then in the anime though
galfwend
Uber Otaku

eeelow

Post by galfwend »

how to put picture in your avatar???... :D
shinobi88
Visitor

Post by shinobi88 »

:oops: my fave is Kitsune sama
Joshua-San
Visitor

Tee-hee

Post by Joshua-San »

I like Mutsumi :wink: She's a sweet person, funny, kinda weird too :) I don't have the correct words for it XD
She's my favorite indeed :)
-otaku-of-darkness-
Visitor

Post by -otaku-of-darkness- »

My favorite s are tied at Mutsumi and Naru. :mrgreen: