Tohru or Kagura?

Who do you think will make a better couple for Kyo?

Tohru
67%
Kagura
33%

Total votes: 27

magicalplay
Visitor

Tohru or Kagura?

Post by magicalplay »

We may all know in the end who Kyo goes out with, but in your opinions, who should he date?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

re: Tohru or Kagura?

Post by KoYue »

I say Kagura. For some reason, I think Kyo will be happy with her, even if he isn't right now.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
magicalplay
Visitor

Re: re: Tohru or Kagura?

Post by magicalplay »

That may be trues, but she's still a little to violent though.
KoYue wrote:I say Kagura. For some reason, I think Kyo will be happy with her, even if he isn't right now.
Visitor

Re: Tohru or Kagura?

Post by Guest »

magicalplay wrote:We may all know in the end who Kyo goes out with, but in your opinions, who should he date?

What's everyone talking about? Of course it's Tohru! :x Kyo WILL be happy with her! You people are making me sad... :cry:
Smileycute_Kagome
Visitor

Post by Smileycute_Kagome »

i'll pick tohru
snow_leopard
Visitor

Post by snow_leopard »

I'll pick Kagura. I agree, I think they would be happy together someday if Kyo would accept Kagura's love. Too bad.
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Tohru or Kagura?

Post by KoYue »

Anonymous wrote:
magicalplay wrote:We may all know in the end who Kyo goes out with, but in your opinions, who should he date?

What's everyone talking about? Of course it's Tohru! :x Kyo WILL be happy with her! You people are making me sad... :cry:
Sorry! #-o I hope I didn't make you sad.
Even though Kagura is, um. . .violent, it's possible she can change. Time changes lots of things.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Kou Akabane
Visitor

Post by Kou Akabane »

Id say Kagura o.o;
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Post by blackrose_r7 »

I choose Tohru in the votes but now that i think about it Kagura migt be best.
Because she loves him so bad.
I mean i have a crush on someone so badly that i whould die if he choose another.
So that you guys know how much i love this guy. I loved him for 2 years now and i still love him.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Now that's a strong devotion of love.
blackrose_r7 wrote:I choose Tohru in the votes but now that i think about it Kagura migt be best.
I mean i have a crush on someone so badly that i whould die if he choose another.
So that you guys know how much i love this guy. I loved him for 2 years now and i still love him.
magicalplay
Visitor

Post by magicalplay »

I'd say if you'd love him that long, then you should just confess to him.
blackrose_r7 wrote:I choose Tohru in the votes but now that i think about it Kagura migt be best.
angel90
Visitor

Post by angel90 »

I think it should be Kagura because i think Tohru should go with Yuki.
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Post by blackrose_r7 »

magicalplay wrote:I'd say if you'd love him that long, then you should just confess to him.
I know but i know im not ready and nether him.
O and the point of my story is that if i like a guy for 2 years and cant bear to lose him imagine Kagura that has like Kyo for almost all her life.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Thief Nami
Visitor

Post by Thief Nami »

I'd love to see Tohru with Kyou. Kagura's just a little....violent that's all.
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Post by blackrose_r7 »

She wouldent be that violant if she saw Kyo every day. as read in volume 6.
MewTaita
Visitor

Post by MewTaita »

Tohru is a lot better with Kyo, cuz they look adorable and in volume 1, she said that she loved the cat and she would love to be born in the year of the cat, so... it just seems perfect for them to be together! :love: