It's about the new season of yu-gi-oh,

Kirazu
Visitor

It's about the new season of yu-gi-oh,

Post by Kirazu »

Between Yugi's Timeaus, Joey's Hellmos, Kaiba's Critias and the three legandary knights? And whats the deal with the oracle curse, i still dont get it?

Trema:You know, they might not know what you mean.
Kirazu:So, Did yuna know tidus would come back?!?
Trema:Actually, I think she-
Kirazu:Shut up!
Kirazu:Being down here does thing to you, cant wait till i leave.

I'm sorry, I'm just bored
*no need to reply*
Kirazu
Visitor

Post by Kirazu »

By the way, out of these 6 who do you think looks better?
varion, yugi, marik/malik, kaiba, joey, duke, or dartz :?:

Trema:Your not living up to your name Kirazu, your known for your darkness and-
Kirazu:I cant be dark forever, or can i.. :twisted:
Dave
Visitor

Dartz and Doom

Post by Dave »

Dartz, a character who previously existed 10,000 years ago, before ancient egypt, attacked the Holy Land, a place of monsters (the Ka of people). The 3 legendary dragons of the land were sealed away for a time when the darkness would return (after dartz was defeated). He has now returned, and plans to ressurect his queen (which takes a huge amount of energy).

In order to do this, Dartz steals yugi's god cards, and his life, using the Seal of the Oracle Curse Magic Card, which makes the loser of the duel relinquish his soul.

The only defense against this is the 3 legendary dragons, given to Yugi, Joey, and Kaiba by Pegasus.

The Seal of the Oracle Curse
once this is played, a ring appears around the arena, which cannot be penetrated. This card can only be negated by another Oracle Curse card. This card allows for 10 monsters maximum to be played on the field. This card makes all of the owner's monsters DARK, and increases their attack by 500. The user of this card becomes evil.

The Doom Organization, led by Dartz, consists of Amelda, Varion, and Raphael, but soon gains the membership of Mai and Weevil. The story centers around duels where the loser relinquishes their soul, and progresses that way. It obviously relies on the Legendary Dragon cards, rather than the God cards like in Battle City.

The final ends up obviously being Dartz versus Kaiba and Yugi like always. Friendship, Friendship, Friendship... boring!
Kirazu
Visitor

Post by Kirazu »

Oh, um thanks dave...

Kirazu:*Smacks Trema*Told you someone would know
Trema:*rubbs the back of his head*Your lines are dying.
Kirazu:dont change the subject..
Kirazu
Visitor

Post by Kirazu »

along w/ the new series, comes new cards right?
Dave
Visitor

Post by Dave »

it's pretty much guaranteed
kagome
Visitor

Post by kagome »

u collect yu-gi-oh cards?? i used to but not anymore its boring
Dave
Visitor

Post by Dave »

im not much for collecting, but i like to play the game.
anything im not using goes on ebay in 30 seconds.
and anything i cant sell goes out in the trash.
Avari
Visitor

Post by Avari »

I collect the cards just for fun. Some are really pretty! Does anyone know if they are coming out with a Bakura deck? He's my fave. I have all the decks but I want his the most!

Oh and speaking of Bakura, does anyone know if he will make an appearance in this season?

He is the best villian ever!
Infinite Twilight
Visitor

Post by Infinite Twilight »

i agree with you, avari. bakura is the best villan ever, but i doubt he is gonna make an appearance in the new season :(( . but then again he might. id say a 50-50 chance.

i do kinda think collecting the cards sucks because the more cards you have, the harder it is to make a good deck with out having too many cards. i speak from experience, i have over 400. its fun playing though, because its great when you play against someone who acts all cocky and then kick their @$$!
Mai

Re: It's about the new season of yu-gi-oh,

Post by Mai »

Kirazu wrote:Between Yugi's Timeaus, Joey's Hellmos, Kaiba's Critias and the three legandary knights? And whats the deal with the oracle curse, i still dont get it?

Trema:You know, they might not know what you mean.
Kirazu:So, Did yuna know tidus would come back?!?
Trema:Actually, I think she-
Kirazu:Shut up!
Kirazu:Being down here does thing to you, cant wait till i leave.

I'm sorry, I'm just bored
*no need to reply*

boredom gets the best of us at one point or another..well hope you have fun being bored (that last stement actually made completely no sense)tah-tah ^^

:D
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
lil-dark-angel
Visitor

Post by lil-dark-angel »

The best looking HAS to be MALIK!!! After Malik would be Valon. Then Duke.

I'm sure Bakura will show up sooner or later. He'll at LEAST be in the last season! But Malik is supposed to come back for only episode in the rest of the series! *cries*
starpower
Visitor

Post by starpower »

kidding!!! bakura is evil, he then trasform into a dark creature name zork. then he'll be defeated with the power of the puzzle: Atemu (who's the real name of yami yugi) :D :D :D

then the other bakura will be back.
:D :Dend of happy story :D :D
MoonlightRose Kurama
Absolute Otaku

re: It's about the new season of yu-gi-oh,

Post by MoonlightRose Kurama »

There is a tie between Duke Yami and Yugi.
Blue-eyed Valon 2485
Visitor

Post by Blue-eyed Valon 2485 »

Er :?
MoonlightRose Kurama
Absolute Otaku

Post by MoonlightRose Kurama »

Blue-eyes white dragon what is that supposed to mean?That er.