Conversations on whatever

Shining Star

Conversations on whatever

Post by Shining Star »

I've noticed so far that we don't stay on topic so I came up with this idea. This is your say whatever you want spot so the rest of the topics on here are Inuyasha stuff. Hope this works. By the way I just want to let you know I was Otakumetalhead you know the guest I just changed my name by adding the XII. I'm just letting you know so you people don't think Otakumetalhead and OtakumetalheadXII are two different people because they're not there is only one OTMXII and that's me. The other thing is I'm a girl! *glares at Naraku* Oh and you guys can pm me well that's all I wanted to say now go have fun. :D :D
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Re: Conversations on whatever

Post by winged rose »

so what is new?
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
kagome all the way
Visitor

re: Conversations on whatever

Post by kagome all the way »

nothing much except i had exams today and tomorrow
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Re: re: Conversations on whatever

Post by winged rose »

so do we.
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

exams really? Wow I think everyone is getting exams I take it your in high school.
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

today is slow!!
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

what's slow rose angel?

winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

nobody is really talking to us *crys* i feal unloved.
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

I'm pming Miroku25 right now.

Grave
Visitor

Post by Grave »

hey girls, dont worry i wont try any letchury stuff
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

hahaha! Your funny what an entrance!

winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

what just happened?
Grave
Visitor

Post by Grave »

i just joined the conversation
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

I know that *i think*
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Ok let's start!...*sweatdrop* I got nothing.

Grave
Visitor

Post by Grave »

you ya'll have yahoo