Fruits Basket

Dawn_of_Twilight
Visitor

Fruits Basket

Post by Dawn_of_Twilight »

I'm a fan of the anime and I wanted to know if anyone else was. ^^

I'd also like to listen to the opinions of others on FB's new popularity, ever since the anime had a page in TeenPeople magazine I notice alot of people have been talking about it lately. The thing is, most of them don't even realize that it's an anime and only watch it because of its sudden popularity. I find this a tad bit stupid, if you like anime you should get it, but you shouldn't just pic something up because it was in a magazine.
Ayame_Naomi
Visitor

Post by Ayame_Naomi »

i love fruits basket i have every dvd only i have to get the 2 nd one then i will have all of them :!: :mrgreen:
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

Never seen it before damn why do I always missout on these things :cry:
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku

Post by Leaf v.3 »

ive never seen it before either
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

Should check the profile on it
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku

Post by Leaf v.3 »

yea ill probably do that
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

lol Like the signature
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku

Post by Leaf v.3 »

thankx lol i use that quote alot to discirbe my lil sis
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

lmao :lol:
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku

Post by Leaf v.3 »

well its true lol she annoys me so much!! and she very slow in the head.... very very slow!
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

so dose my nephew god!!he's so stupid..He put My shoe...In the freezer...grrrrrr..."slaps nephew on the head for being so stupid"
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku

Post by Leaf v.3 »

LMFAO!!! :lol: in the freezer?!?!?!?! my sis is just a lil bit smarter then that, a very lil
Dawn_of_Twilight
Visitor

Post by Dawn_of_Twilight »

-.- My brother has..Thrown my shoe on a roof.. And then said the cat thats never been outside in it's life did it. ><
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku

Post by Leaf v.3 »

lmao! yea my sis blames everything she does on someone or something else and she actually thinks i believe her!
L
Visitor

Post by L »

duh u should do that like me not to get in truble often witch i do have a huge recorde of doing things like steal from my one and only sister she never found out and she cried her eyes out i swear she such i baby even if i just threw it out guess what she payed over 30 dollars on it and my worst doodoo is killing my sisters pregnate hamster cause she gives it more atention then to me !!!!! :lol:
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku

Post by Leaf v.3 »

OMFG!!!! i actually take responsibility for the things i do! and thats a very stupid reason to take a life!!! if u were my brother i would KILL you! but ur not thank god! okies srry kagome for yelling at ur bro....