56%
Shuichi Minamino
44%

Total votes: 25

krystalnight
Visitor

Kurama

Post by krystalnight »

Which is your favorite Kurama?? (for some reason the wording of that doesn't sound right... oh well)
Avari
Visitor

Post by Avari »

Youko Kurama hands down for me. He's so strong, mysterious, hot, deadly, cocky......

Not to mention that ultra hot voice!!!
chere-addzzz
Visitor

Post by chere-addzzz »

i like shuichi because he's handsome powerful intelligent and kindhearted but i like youko also of corz they are just one. but different personalities.
Ashley Kudo
Visitor

Post by Ashley Kudo »

really to tell you the truth i like both Kurama's but i like Yoko Kurama the best i just love his hair and his ears *cute*

Kurama is my most favorite i just wished that the creator of yu yu created a little sister for the fox boy lucky i created one her name is Yamico and she's a black fox and she's the elmemtal type.

*and the best part is i already drew her*
Kiba2007
Visitor

Post by Kiba2007 »

youko kurama all the way
sw33tiegurlie
Visitor

Post by sw33tiegurlie »

lol i cant choose .. without the real kurama, there would be no yoko .. without yoko, there wouldnt be kurama in the yu yu gang ^^
demon among angels
Visitor

Post by demon among angels »

:lol: I wouldnt mind being Kurama for a day!
seras_victoria
Visitor

Post by seras_victoria »

I like Youko... although Shuuichis cool too I just thing he looks better with the silver hair and ears n.n .. Im more of a Yusuke fan so I cant really decide x.x
Crimson Rayne
Visitor

Post by Crimson Rayne »

I can't decide which one I like better either. Youko is cool but so is Shuuichi. But the first time I saw Shuuichi he kinda scared me...it was the hair color...a bit too weird for me...
Toboe
Visitor

Post by Toboe »

Awww! You're putting too much pressure on me! o_O I'm going to have to go with.... Suuichi, since he is SOOOO dang hott, and I love him to pieces!
anime_guy432
Visitor

youko is the best!!

Post by anime_guy432 »

youko is the best!!! 8) the first time kurama turned into youko wuz awsome!!! then he just beat that other dude down :twisted:
GarbageCat
Visitor

Post by GarbageCat »

I have the same problem...I cant choose between them both, but still Youko is sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

both are unique and awsome in their own way...
Sakura-san
Visitor

Post by Sakura-san »

I can't decide, both of them are sooooooooooooo beautiful.... :D Youko is more powerful, and all that stuffs.. but Suuichi is very intelligent and also very kind...I just cannot decide....I love both of them.. REALLY. :oops:
Kaoru Himura
Visitor

re: Kurama

Post by Kaoru Himura »

Honestly, if I had to really choose, I would choose Suichi. The main reason why is because he just has this outside aura about him that makes him desireable. But when it comes to Yoko, I love him too. Like Suichi, he just has that aura about him that makes him attractive.
Anasatcia
Visitor

re: Kurama

Post by Anasatcia »

Does it really matter which version it is? Kurama is Kurama and there is no way anyone can beat him at being hot!!! Wouldn't you agree?
*Flamekisser*
Mobile Suit Otaku

Foxy all the way!!!

Post by *Flamekisser* »

I would definitely have to go with yoko kurama cuz he's shows no mercy :twisted: and is down right sexy! :wink:
"It's just the sort of mind I've got. A butterfly mind that flits from one thing to another."
-David Bowie