TRANSFORMERS IS NOT AN ANIME!

Discussions about anything anime-related.
Mountain
Visitor

TRANSFORMERS IS NOT AN ANIME!

Post by Mountain »

I'm really sorry for transformers fans, but transformers just ain't an anime. Look at the graphics on the kids, it looks like the ones in He-Man. Next u might be saying that He-Man is an anime!!!
Visitor

Re: TRANSFORMERS IS NOT AN ANIME!

Post by Guest »

Mountain wrote:I'm really sorry for transformers fans, but transformers just ain't an anime. Look at the graphics on the kids, it looks like the ones in He-Man. Next u might be saying that He-Man is an anime!!!

Yep, hate to break it to you Transformer fans but Transformer's is just american animation cra- Er, dumbness. If someone says He-Man is an anime I think they have lost their mind. ^ ^;
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

Finally, some1 understands me. If someone thinks that Transformers is an anime, then do they even know what the term means?
Jayke Phlieger
Visitor

yeah but

Post by Jayke Phlieger »

mountin,
whoever thinks that is wrong it is animated not an anime
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

huh? Are u agreeing or disagreeing with me?
R.G.
Visitor

Post by R.G. »

To tell you the truth,the original transformers series (Generation 1,that is) was produced in the US.But After the end of the third season,an anime series was produced.Then after the CGI Beast Machines series,the current anime series,Robots in Disguise,Armada and Energon were produced in Japan.
Then there was Beast Wars II and Neo,also japanese.
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

Wat was the anime called? Cos all the transformers' series I've seen look like He-Man graphics!
Miaka Yuki
Visitor

I agree

Post by Miaka Yuki »

TRANSFORMERS AINT AN ANIME OK IT'S GAY IT HAS BAD GRAPHICS AND PERSONALY I DON'T LIKE THE STORY LINE BUT ALL YALL THAT LIKE IT.......... :?:
Mountain
Visitor

Re: I agree

Post by Mountain »

Miaka wrote:TRANSFORMERS AINT AN ANIME OK IT'S GAY IT HAS BAD GRAPHICS AND PERSONALY I DON'T LIKE THE STORY LINE BUT ALL YALL THAT LIKE IT.......... :?:

lol, I agree with u!
Miaka Yuki
Visitor

Yeah

Post by Miaka Yuki »

IT'S STUPID I MEAN WHAT THE HELL IS A ROBOT THE TRANSFORMS IT'S JUST GAY WHAT KINDA SHOW IS THAT I'D RATHER WATCH CASE CLOSED
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

I ain't watched Case closed, so I don't know if thats a good sub. 4 Transformers, but any anime would be better then Transformers!
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

Transformers is a fav show to like the Quiry kids that don't have any friends and do their homework.....thats just sick.. :twisted:
Miaka Yuki
Visitor

cased closed

Post by Miaka Yuki »

CASE CLOSED IS GAY SORRY BUT..........ANY ONE AGREE?
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

Wow, the first time I've heard some1 diss Case Closed.
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

I luv Case Closed It's NOT Gay IT"S COOL
Miaka Yuki
Visitor

Post by Miaka Yuki »

yeah it's gay i don't like the graphics or the story line it makes me gag! it's weird!