mugen + sword does not equal wind

NinjaStrike
Visitor

mugen + sword does not equal wind

Post by NinjaStrike »

ok in the street killer episode how in the world did mugen and the street killer shoot blasts of wind? was that their chee or was it a special technique? Also how did the street killer make peoples hands bleed and how did he make it so that the people had no cuts on them. i mean he obviosly killed them with a sword? Man that episode was so confusing. #-o I wonder y i waited untill now to ask this? :-k
smart and sassy
Visitor

re: mugen + sword does not equal wind

Post by smart and sassy »

well have you ever seen rurouni kenshin, one guy on that show used it too. It is kind of a vacuum techniche or something that destroys the blood vessels and that, and they did bleed through the hand, because that is where the attack enters or something, and I can't answere why you waited til now but i hope this somewhat helps :mrgreen:
NinjaStrike
Visitor

Post by NinjaStrike »

what a strange technique no ive never seent hat episode but i love the kenshin show thanks
smart and sassy
Visitor

Alright, glad to help at least a little, I guess. :?
Kagome2691
Visitor

Post by Kagome2691 »

yeah hes right..but i don't think in real life that u can do that with a sword....ohwell
Iri
Visitor

Post by Iri »

well duh you can't do that. i mean come on, no one can us an "inner chi" to do something impossible. what i'm confused about is how do they know how to control their chi?
smart and sassy
Visitor

*Shrugs* can't answere that one, but isn't that why Mugen was training, so that he could control his chi
Kagome2691
Visitor

Post by Kagome2691 »

oh well who cares...
smart and sassy
Visitor

Really, it isn't a true story anyway
Kagome2691
Visitor

Post by Kagome2691 »

yeah its not
smart and sassy
Visitor

they even said it at the begining of the show. Hey, now that this question is answered and all, lets talk about something else about the show.
Kagome2691
Visitor

Post by Kagome2691 »

ok u start
IoftheBeholder
Visitor

Post by IoftheBeholder »

Actually..chi is a tangable and effective power that all living creatures posess..simply put, all living organisms have an electric field..your brain uses the bodies natural electromagnetic pulse to regulate the firing of synapsis in the mind..pace the heart, time the bodies bio-metrics and cellular functions..we are very much, electric...since we produce this EM field on our own, it can be managed, regulated..even trained to grow in strength..i have been training such arts for over 5 years now..

What Mugen and the street killer were doing isnt unphathomable..just exaggerated..you can use chi to augment a tool, or weapon, even yourself..ive seen it and do so as well..what they show is a fanciful representation of such strength..projected ethirial energy is a dramatic tool by animators...just a showy way to spice up a real ability. (imo)
Kagome2691
Visitor

Post by Kagome2691 »

...r u serious?...so in reality...if what ur saying is true..we could do alchemy like and ed and al in FMA?
IoftheBeholder
Visitor

Post by IoftheBeholder »

hehehe..you know..the blending of science and magic is a technique i hadnt even heard of until i watched FMA..ive studied dozens of different martial arts, and ive never heard tales of this kind of environmental interaction or abilities..reality check..ide have to say no..lol..but try looking up both online..see which you get more hits for :wink: :mrgreen:
Kagome2691
Visitor

Post by Kagome2691 »

u just had to go and burst my bubble didn't u...