32%
She's wonderful!
68%

Total votes: 22

Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku

Hey! Join the Scheris haters group!

Post by Tiana_Lee »

Hey, who here hates Scheris Adjani from s-CRY-ed? Well I do, who wants to join my group of Scheris haters :?:
Founder of the Scheris haters club~mbs: WhiteRose,persiaisis, Final_Fantasy_Lover, yoko kaiba, Tsume's Love, Casandra Ishtar, anime_luver59,
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
WhiteRose
Visitor

re: Hey! Join the Scheris haters group!

Post by WhiteRose »

:x Oh heck yes! This whore is definatly gotta go! I mean do you see her all over Ryuho!!!! She is sooo going down!!!! Come and join ItsuWhite and myself!!!!!! :x
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: Hey! Join the Scheris haters group!

Post by Persiaisis »

WhiteRose wrote: :x Oh heck yes! This whore is definatly gotta go! I mean do you see her all over Ryuho!!!! She is sooo going down!!!! Come and join ItsuWhite and myself!!!!!! :x
i wanna join. i dont like her. her voice is so irritaing
http://groups.myspace.com/absoluteanimerox
check out AA's myspace group
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Tiana_Lee »

persiaisis wrote:
WhiteRose wrote: :x Oh heck yes! This whore is definatly gotta go! I mean do you see her all over Ryuho!!!! She is sooo going down!!!! Come and join ItsuWhite and myself!!!!!! :x
i wanna join. i dont like her. her voice is so irritaing
Well that's not realy why I hate her but yea ok!^^
Founder of the Scheris haters club~mbs: WhiteRose,persiaisis, Final_Fantasy_Lover, yoko kaiba, Tsume's Love, Casandra Ishtar, anime_luver59,
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Final_Fantasy_Lover
Visitor

Post by Final_Fantasy_Lover »

I find her quite annoying as well. Her voice bugs me a little bit but not much... It is the fact that she is so clingy to Ryuhou that I hate about her...
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Tiana_Lee »

Final_Fantasy_Lover wrote:I find her quite annoying as well. Her voice bugs me a little bit but not much... It is the fact that she is so clingy to Ryuhou that I hate about her...
yeah that's the the reason I hate her too! But not the whole reason well actually yea it is! :P she gets in the way of Mimori and Ryuho! If it wasn't for her it'd be so much easier! ](*,) OH and so does that mean that you join my group of Scheris haters? [-o<
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Mugen-Sama
Rookie Otaku

Post by Mugen-Sama »

By the end of the series, you should appreciate Scheris a bit.

Mimori is the annoying one. She won't shut up about native alters.
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku

Post by Persiaisis »

Mugen-Sama wrote:By the end of the series, you should appreciate Scheris a bit.

wrong topic, boo
http://groups.myspace.com/absoluteanimerox
check out AA's myspace group
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Tiana_Lee »

Yeah, um if you thought that about Scheris then you shouldn't be on this thread. Go to the one that says that she's hot...ewww. Well yea, this is not the one you should be in if you think Mimori is the annoying one.
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Mugen-Sama
Rookie Otaku

Post by Mugen-Sama »

I posted in this thread for a reason.

You kids haven't even finished watching the first half, and you already hate Scheris.
Spoiler
Show
She and Ryuho eventually become good. Mimori takes her place as the annoying [censored]
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Tiana_Lee »

Mugen-Sama wrote:I posted in this thread for a reason.

You kids haven't even finished watching the first half, and you already hate Scheris.
Spoiler
Show
She and Ryuho eventually become good. Mimori takes her place as the annoying b*tch
Listen, I already know what she does for Ryuho! I don't care, if i did then i wouldn't still hate Kikyo but i do so there for why the hell would i care about Scheris? I'm not saying that she herself is a bad person but it's everything she does (besides the Ryuho thing).
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Chaos Flame
Visitor

Post by Chaos Flame »

you're right...
Spoiler
Show
near the end, u get to see her alter power! YAY! she uses it to help ryuho i THINK..im not sure thou...cant remember that well
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Tiana_Lee »

Look, i'm not kicking you out of this thread but if you come here then don't say you like Scheris, I know that she
Spoiler
Show
saves Ryuho's life
but i still don't like the girl! She's just like Kikyo and I hate her too! So just don't come to this thread if you like her, you have your opinion and i have mine.
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
WhiteRose
Visitor

Post by WhiteRose »

...kri..i mean itsuwhite common, kikiyo isn't that bad and i know scheris can be a b*tch, mimori does kinda get on my nervous as well.
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Tiana_Lee »

WhiteRose wrote:...kri..i mean itsuwhite common, kikiyo isn't that bad and i know scheris can be a b*tch, mimori does kinda get on my nervous as well.

Girl, get off my back, you should know how much i hate kikyo and scheris! Both of them might have some things that are good but too many things that i hate about them to like them what-so-ever.
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Chaos Flame
Visitor

Post by Chaos Flame »

ItsuWhite wrote:Look, i'm not kicking you out of this thread but if you come here then don't say you like Scheris, I know that she
Spoiler
Show
saves Ryuho's life
but i still don't like the girl! She's just like Kikyo and I hate her too! So just don't come to this thread if you like her, you have your opinion and i have mine.
i dont remember saying i like her anywhere in this thread, so shut up