Question To The Luvers...

Biki
Absolute Otaku

Question To The Luvers...

Post by Biki »

i just wanna no y u luv kikyo. mayb if i new then i wouldn't hate her so much. i simply hate her cuz she tried 2 kill my inu and wouldn't accept him as he was. and even after she found out that he didn't try 2 kill her she still was after him. and i hear she hooks up w/ naraku... gross.
ikiBBiki :o
*~Color Me Impressed~*
In honor of Cold Revolver: I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
BakaYasha7583
Visitor

re: Question To The Luvers...

Post by BakaYasha7583 »

i am majorly not a fan of Kikyo. i understand and accept (with disgust) her and InuYasha's...past. i can say though that she DOES NOT hook up with Naraku! but still...me no likey her.

i think some people like her because seh is the tragic hero. she fell because of one flaw in her character; her inability to trust. i know, before i get my head bitten off, i am well aware that Kikyo 'trusted' inuyasha to meet him and give him the jewel. but think how easy Naraku turned the two against each other. kikyo automatically assumed it to be InuYasha when naraku attacked her. had it been Kagome in that situation, he would have been the last person she would point to. (just more reasons why 'Gome rules!)
Pyro Psycho

Post by Pyro Psycho »

I hate her.....and Kagome too...they both need to go to hell already :?
i told yuo about stares dog
Yuna Skylar
Visitor

Post by Yuna Skylar »

me too \:D/
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

Re: Question To The Luvers...

Post by La Tua Cantante »

Lil' Biki wrote:i just wanna no y u luv kikyo. mayb if i new then i wouldn't hate her so much. i simply hate her cuz she tried 2 kill my inu and wouldn't accept him as he was. and even after she found out that he didn't try 2 kill her she still was after him. and i hear she hooks up w/ naraku... gross.

Ah, biki is back! And yes.. good thread. It wasen't mean or anything.. very understanding.. Like we should be =D> ! But this is why people like her thread, I can't comment in here!
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
Pyro Psycho

Re: re: Question To The Luvers...

Post by Pyro Psycho »

**~Deeply 'n' Love~** wrote:me too \:D/
You have earned my respect
i told yuo about stares dog
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

Post by La Tua Cantante »

Homunculus_Envy wrote:
**~Deeply 'n' Love~** wrote:me too \:D/
You have earned my respect

:lol: I like Kagome.. so.. I have.. half of your respect.. lol
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
Bambi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Bambi »

Homunculus_Envy wrote:I hate her.....and Kagome too...they both need to go to hell already :?
:shock:

NICE!!!!

Thank Gawd!!!
Jan!! You are officially Kewl 8)
and so is **~Deeply 'n' Love~**

:mrgreen: \:D/ 8) :P :D :wink:
Apo , Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
Biki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Biki »

yall no i luv yall cuz i'm a personal hater but this is a q. 2 the luvers. but don't fret, i'll make one 4 the haters soon enough.
Last edited by Biki on Sep 22, 2005 6:10pm, edited 1 time in total.
*~Color Me Impressed~*
Kagome2691
Visitor

Post by Kagome2691 »

yes me too..i think they would have made a good couple if she was still alive but now that shes dead its time to move on ...Kagome is the one for him now..so i want to know also y u love kikyo. i respect her and everything but i personally hate her..so i too want to know y u love her
Panda*
Ex-Moderator

Re: Question To The Luvers...

Post by Panda* »

Lil' Biki wrote:i just wanna no y u luv kikyo. mayb if i new then i wouldn't hate her so much. i simply hate her cuz she tried 2 kill my inu and wouldn't accept him as he was. and even after she found out that he didn't try 2 kill her she still was after him. and i hear she hooks up w/ naraku... gross.
I'll try to take in as much as I could of your complaint. I know now that Kikyo was NOT possessed, but I also know that she didn't try and kill Kagome either. She just made Kagome see Inuyasha and Kikyo's past. When they were in love. Kikyo doesnt NEED to say thanks when Kagome never thanks Kikyo. Maybe if Kagome said thank you, Kikyo would return the favor. Kikyo DID accept Inuyasha as a half demon, she just wanted to stop fighting and have him become human. He AGREED so it shouldnt be such an issue.
And not all demons go to hell. You are shocked that Kikyo gave Kagura the stone bowl buddha. I wasn't it was a normal thing. So no matter what you say Kagome will end up with Inuyasha you know it and Rumiko the creater of inuyasha made it that way.
I am well aware that Kagome and Inuyasha are starting to get together.. (its not like it has happened fully yet so :P ) I can still support other couples, and there is nothing YOU can do about that. And how do not all demons go to hell? Arent they all hell spawns?
Kikyo is not hopeless. It's more like she is hope filled. Understand that not EVERYONE is going to have your exact opinion...

Why love Kikyo?

Ush, I just said it in some threads here:

"1.Shes sophisticated and graceful--she may even be grace itself.

2. She Knows what to say and when to say it.

3.She is one of the most powerful characters in the show. Her technique is to combine her intellectual skills with her battle skills.

4.She doesn’t waste time. She gets straight to her point.

5.She does not state the obvious.

6.Her quotes are both beautiful, mystifying, or touching. My personal favorite is "A man embraces a woman and thinks he owns her".

7.She has a right to complain, but doesn’t.

8. She deserves respect for all of her hard work as a miko and protecting Kaede when she was young.

9. She cares about healing the wounded, and making sure every child has a smile on their face.

10. Is NOT jealous of Kagome, does NOT brag, and does NOT lead on 3 or four other guys."

My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
Kagome2691
Visitor

Post by Kagome2691 »

no actually she did try and kill Kagome when she stole her jewel shard with that tree that showed everyone nightmares? and thats own opinions of her...i think those poems that they have been sayig for the past 10 episodes r quite annoying actually.
Panda*
Ex-Moderator

Post by Panda* »

Yeah but she just made Kagome see Inuyasha and Kikyo's past.

Well in my opinion, her quotes are meaningful if you wonder more about it.
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
Kagome2691
Visitor

Post by Kagome2691 »

no in that episode she would have died if inuyasha hadn't saved her. and her quotes mean different things to different people
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Yet another Useless thread, Why cant anyone here grasp reality?
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Biki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Biki »

howis it useless. just bcuz they're stating their opinions. and biki never said all demons go 2 hell.
*~Color Me Impressed~*