!!! POSSIBLE SPOILER !!!

Chaos Flame
Visitor

!!! POSSIBLE SPOILER !!!

Post by Chaos Flame »

is it possible that the leader of holy, that older alter user, is in fact the conttroler of the lightening alter???
Mugen-Sama
Rookie Otaku

re: !!! POSSIBLE SPOILER !!!

Post by Mugen-Sama »

For the last time...NO

IT IS NOT A FREAKIN ALTER! It is the manifestation of the other side from which the alter users draw their power.

I've already said this.
Chaos Flame
Visitor

Re: re: !!! POSSIBLE SPOILER !!!

Post by Chaos Flame »

Mugen-Sama wrote:For the last time...NO

IT IS NOT A FREAKIN ALTER! It is the manifestation of the other side from which the alter users draw their power.

I've already said this.
alright fool, wanna bring down the facts?
*pushes him to the ground tauntingly*
one: i havent been here for several weeks

*picks him up by the neck*
two: last time? LAST TIME? DO YOU EVEN READ THE USER NAMES OF THE PEOPLE YOU REPLY TO? I DIDNT HEAR YOU SO DONT EXPECT ME TO KNOW

*holds him suspended in the air*
three: i didnt freakin' ask you if you said that. im already angry, dont push it...

*drops mugen to the ground and then walks away*
Sparks of Dead Flames
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Sparks of Dead Flames »

about that alter that ryuho was after
the real facts
Spoiler
Show
The light - Reference to one who has been to the other world of alters which consists of mountainous terrain and very low oxygen. One can achieve the light when encountered by "the crystal."

The crystal - The alter that killed Ryuhou's mother. It is not an alter user but more of a concentration of alter power much like Zetsuei or any other alter power. It has a white left arm referred to by Mujyou Kyouji as "White Trick," a black right arm dubbed "Black Joker," a red orb in its left chest, a blue orb for a buckle at its waist, and can control lightning and fire it off in the form of dark orbs that surge with electricity. This alter is independent and dangerous and capable of great speed and power. It ventured from the Alter dimension because of the low oxygen causing it to suffocate and encountered Ryuhou because of his potential power.
when u do things right people wont realize you've done anything at all
Mugen-Sama
Rookie Otaku

Post by Mugen-Sama »

Chaos Flame wrote:alright fool, wanna bring down the facts?

two: last time? LAST TIME? DO YOU EVEN READ THE USER NAMES OF THE PEOPLE YOU REPLY TO? I DIDNT HEAR YOU SO DONT EXPECT ME TO KNOW

three: i didnt freakin' ask you if you said that. im already angry, dont push it...

Wow...that sure was intimidating. Internet fighting and all...

You're not worth my time mindraping, nor do you have the self esteem to endure getting your ass verbally kicked around by me. I advise that you keep your mouth shut, kid.
Chaos Flame
Visitor

Post by Chaos Flame »

Mugen-Sama wrote:
Chaos Flame wrote:alright fool, wanna bring down the facts?

Wow...that sure was intimidating. Internet fighting and all...

You're not worth my time mindraping, nor do you have the self esteem to endure getting your ass verbally kicked around by me. I advise that you keep your mouth shut, kid.
now just when i felt like apologizing and trying to be friends, screw that. i know sometihng that you dont, you just a big arse and a small mouth, making your word big and a non-understandable, which prove my theory of idiocisity, making your life ofically "screwed up in the head". this means you will never know what love is, never have aNY friends, you'll only have a chance of getting a girlfriend with either a pre-schooler, or your mother...or possibley mine, but mine is dead, so you're f-ed up man. i wish, i understood your soda can eating habits, but unfortanalty, i did NOT order a mail order pressident, thus proving my mental insanityarium a effective way to screw your life up

sincerly- someone better then you

PS- DAMN
Mugen-Sama
Rookie Otaku

Post by Mugen-Sama »

Chaos Flame wrote:making your life ofically "screwed up in the head". this means you will never know what love is, never have aNY friends
First of all, I'd like to point out that having a girlfriend, or friends at all, does not make you a man. Other things like pride, determination, and love make a man a man.

Your rant is nothing original. I used to get the same crap when I played games on Battle.net in Warcraft III. As soon as I beat them, I was flooded with PMs about how I'd never get laid, I am a loser, I make out with my mom, etc. All it was, was that they could throw a punch, and when I chose to strike back, they fell to the floor and cried.

Let's begin on your level:
Chaos Flame wrote:you will never know what love is
I'd like you to tell me your 13 year old definition of love. At that age, I am SURE you would know what love is.
Chaos Flame wrote:you'll only have a chance of getting a girlfriend with either a pre-schooler, or your mother...or possibley mine, but mine is dead, so you're f-ed up man.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, but that is another one that I used to hear all the time on battle.net. It never loses its entertainment value. You have no basis for your assumption, so I will disregard this statement.
Chaos Flame wrote:i know sometihng that you dont,
then...
Chaos Flame wrote:idiocisity
Chaos Flame wrote:ofically
Chaos Flame wrote:unfortanalty
Chaos Flame wrote:insanityarium
So putting those quotes together, you are saying that you know how to misspell and make up long, meaningless words, but I don't know how? I think I am better off the way I am...

Next time you throw a rock, remember I will throw it back alot harder.

Also, try to keep this in PMs from now on. Unlike you, I don't have a fetish for spamming up anime topics with useless bitching.

Enjoy.
Chaos Flame
Visitor

Post by Chaos Flame »

Mugen-Sama wrote:
Chaos Flame wrote:making your life ofically "screwed up in the head". this means you will never know what love is, never have aNY friends
First of all, I'd like to point out that having a girlfriend, or friends at all, does not make you a man. Other things like pride, determination, and love make a man a man.

Your rant is nothing original. I used to get the same crap when I played games on Battle.net in Warcraft III. As soon as I beat them, I was flooded with PMs about how I'd never get laid, I am a loser, I make out with my mom, etc. All it was, was that they could throw a punch, and when I chose to strike back, they fell to the floor and cried.

Let's begin on your level:
Chaos Flame wrote:you will never know what love is
I'd like you to tell me your 13 year old definition of love. At that age, I am SURE you would know what love is.
Chaos Flame wrote:you'll only have a chance of getting a girlfriend with either a pre-schooler, or your mother...or possibley mine, but mine is dead, so you're f-ed up man.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, but that is another one that I used to hear all the time on battle.net. It never loses its entertainment value. You have no basis for your assumption, so I will disregard this statement.
Chaos Flame wrote:i know sometihng that you dont,
then...
Chaos Flame wrote:idiocisity
Chaos Flame wrote:ofically
Chaos Flame wrote:unfortanalty
Chaos Flame wrote:insanityarium
So putting those quotes together, you are saying that you know how to misspell and make up long, meaningless words, but I don't know how? I think I am better off the way I am...

Next time you throw a rock, remember I will throw it back alot harder.

Also, try to keep this in PMs from now on. Unlike you, I don't have a fetish for spamming up anime topics with useless bitching.

Enjoy.
hhmm...hhmm...your offer intruges me, but i must decline...

love? i'll tell you what love is, but it may just make the idea that u'll never feel it alot harder on you...

love, in my defention (im 15, not 13...) should be when you find someone who unlocks that feeling or feelings deep inside that you never knew you had or for that matter if they existed, 2 people who instead of adding their problems to their partner, they accept responsability as partners and help each other thru life, and value each other more then ANYTHING else in the world, like how i feel for my girlfriend, i would give anything up just to make her smile, i would give my life to keep her safe, i would give all the money i could possibly make to her to ensure she can have what she not only needs, but deserves, i would spend all my time with her just to make sure she wasnt lonely, and i would pretty much give away EVERYTHING i have and can have in the future, just for her...

and yes, attraction is part of love, but if ur only with someone for their looks and for sexual pleasure, then thats lust, not love...i am attracted very much so to my girlfriend, but i dont kare one bit about sex...

and hey, since ur a noob here, i know im not great at Internet fighting, but if u EVER want a REAL PM fight, PM someone named "black plague" on Absolute anime...
Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

LOL I luv watching flame warz
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku

Post by Persiaisis »

r yall even talking about the topic?
http://groups.myspace.com/absoluteanimerox
check out AA's myspace group
Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

Lexi wrote:r yall even talking about the topic?
obviously not
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Dark Wing
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Dark Wing »

Okay I think it's time we all calm down obviously commander Sigmar isn't the one controling that alter he even explaned what it really was to Ryuho before he died.
I know love because I know hate, I know joy because I know sorrow, I know pleasure because I know pain, I know the value of life because I know death all to well.

"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."