Female_Jet_Link
Visitor

who would win in the fight of Geinki vs. Hiei

Post by Female_Jet_Link »

i cant decide on who would win
Avari
Visitor

Post by Avari »

Genkai. Hiei is under her training as well even if they don't show it in the series. That's where Yukina stays until she returns to the Koorime and Hiei is never far from her so he must learn something.

Genkai would never just let him sit in a tree watching.
sanoska25
Visitor

Post by sanoska25 »

genkai would win no contest,but didn't she give her powers to urimeshi
Female_Jet_Link
Visitor

Post by Female_Jet_Link »

sanoska25 wrote:genkai would win no contest,but didn't she give her powers to urimeshi

no she gave urameshi her energy that she saved for her intire life not her powers
sanoska25
Visitor

Post by sanoska25 »

oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :roll: :roll: :roll: thanks
Flame|of|darkness
Visitor

Post by Flame|of|darkness »

I wish Hiei could win!!!
I love Hiei!!!!

*Huggs*
*Gets killed b/c i hugged him and he didn't want me to*
sanoska25
Visitor

Post by sanoska25 »

Female_Jet_Link wrote:
sanoska25 wrote:genkai would win no contest,but didn't she give her powers to urimeshi

no she gave urameshi her energy that she saved for her intire life not her powers

wats the diffence
seras_victoria
Visitor

Post by seras_victoria »

She would have lost all of her powers but then when Toguro Killed her and Koenma resurrected her she regained all of her powers. But Id say Hiei would win. Because Gen-kai has power but she doesnt have the speed that Hiei does not to mention the Jagan eye gives him a plus.
caveman
Visitor

Post by caveman »

true she did get her powers back but after the sigure fight he was an s level so genki would get her but kicked
itsdrewmiller1
Visitor

re: who would win in the fight of Geinki vs. Hiei

Post by itsdrewmiller1 »

in the beggining of the series genkai would destroy hiei but by the end of the deries with hieis power increase and genkais decrease the fight would be over before it started
Visitor

Post by Guest »

ya I agree with you. Genkai gives all her power to Yusuke and all Hiei is doing is getting stronger.
Tamahome_is_mine
Visitor

Post by Tamahome_is_mine »

but ya in the beginning Genkai would kick hiei's butt
Anasatcia
Visitor

Post by Anasatcia »

I think I'll pick Hiei now........boy, I can't really make up my mind on who would win. :(
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

Post by La Tua Cantante »

Um... it'd be a tie. :) How about that. lol
Genkai Ni-Chan
Visitor

Post by Genkai Ni-Chan »

Uh..Genkai. I know that Hiei is very strong, but...ppl gotta realize Genkai is VERY clever and could easly defeat him. Yes, I am aware of Hiei being an s-class, but he doesn't get much smarter. Brains over brawn remember!
Spoiler
Show
Genkai trains Jin, Touya, Rinku, Chuu, Sazuka, and Shishiwakemaru for the 2nd Makai tournament. Team Urameshi and Team Genkai are enemies(I don't know why, but that's awesome)!
DJ*Chi
Visitor

Post by DJ*Chi »

wait there's another makai thing?wait what yyh volume is that in cause its not in any of the dvd's?anyways if you can remember that genkai used a technique in the dark tournament that let her use her opponents power.She culd do that to Hiei to weaken him but would she be able to handle that power since her body is even more frailer thtn her energy?With her smarts mixed with the power stolen from hiei should would have a good chance of winning in that fight.