I hate 4kids

Discussions about anything anime-related.
lullaby of pain
Visitor

Re: re: I hate 4kids

Post by lullaby of pain »

Neko cat wrote:I care too! JEEZ we need to start a protest or something! At least the people who dubbed inuyasha and cowboy bebop and all the adult swim shows didn't do such a bad job in dubbing. although some voices are pretty bad but at least there voices can relate to the actual japanese characters and unlike a squeaky voice like Zoey Hanson.
That's because they were done by Funimation. Who actually cares. Viz, who does Inuyasha are ok... They dubb it good, but whith Naruto, they get all cut happy like 4kids does. Honestly, I'd rather watch the japanese with sub titles...
MewTaita
Visitor

re: I hate 4kids

Post by MewTaita »

Funimation did a really good job with Fruits Basket. I mean hardly anything was changed, except maybe waht they are saying. That always changes usually. God if 4kids did InuYasha I would throw a chip at my tv, wich i always do at my tv! Especcially when Brooke Burke comes on with her plastic sugery done by a monkey.
Imperfect Paradise
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Imperfect Paradise »

MewTaita wrote:Funimation did a really good job with Fruits Basket. I mean hardly anything was changed, except maybe waht they are saying. That always changes usually. God if 4kids did InuYasha I would throw a chip at my tv, wich i always do at my tv! Especcially when Brooke Burke comes on with her plastic sugery done by a monkey.
OMG I KNOW THEY DID AN AWESOME JOB WITH FRUITS BASKET! I WAS SO IMPRESSED! THE VOICES WERE PRETTY GOOD TOO!
Your eyes can be so cruel just as I can be so Cruel
MewTaita
Visitor

Post by MewTaita »

Exept Tohru's voice was a liitle weird, it sounds like my voice when i was 11. High and perky. But now that i'm **, It sounds like it would be a lot better than Laura Baily's No offense. Um, Neko Cat, have you noticed we always end up in the same topic?
Imperfect Paradise
Mobile Suit Otaku

MewTaita wrote:Exept Tohru's voice was a liitle weird, it sounds like my voice when i was 11. High and perky. But now that i'm **, It sounds like it would be a lot better than Laura Baily's No offense. Um, Neko Cat, have you noticed we always end up in the same topic?
What do you mean?
MewTaita
Visitor

Post by MewTaita »

Basically every TMM forum i'm in, your in. It's just creepy!
Imperfect Paradise
Mobile Suit Otaku

sorry! i just post whenever i c something that isnt posted in.
Imperfect Paradise
Mobile Suit Otaku

waahhhhhh!!! i double-posted again! i'm so sorry!

anyway.....

I know for this next statement that i am about to say i will probably be the following shot, kicked, poisoned, stabbed, hit, and ridiculed but i am actually becoming fond of Zoey's voice because if you have seen the japanese episodes you should notice this but Ichigo's voice is high and squeaky too. i mean can you see any other person doing Ichigo's dubb voice? It's really not that bad.
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

True true very true.
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
Imperfect Paradise
Mobile Suit Otaku

Thank you!
mewretasu
Visitor

Post by mewretasu »

Well Japanese female voices in animes are usually high. That's just how that part of the world is. (no offense) Why didn't another dubbing company beat 4kids? WHY WHY WHY!?????? And if you check the back of the books you'll see the age that the manga was made for right? Well on TMM some of the books have 7 and up and a few have 10 and up, but 4kids made it 6 and under!
Imperfect Paradise
Mobile Suit Otaku

mewretasu wrote:Well Japanese female voices in animes are usually high. That's just how that part of the world is. (no offense) Why didn't another dubbing company beat 4kids? WHY WHY WHY!?????? And if you check the back of the books you'll see the age that the manga was made for right? Well on TMM some of the books have 7 and up and a few have 10 and up, but 4kids made it 6 and under!
I agree. MMP was badly made. I'm just trying to look on the bright except maybe in this case...their is none. :shock:
DarkFireMoon
Baka Otaku

Re: I hate 4kids

Post by DarkFireMoon »

Yea I agree, they made everything suck...I liked the old names better...and they changed the Tokyo Mew Mew themesong! I liked the old one better!!! :evil:
Heyaz!! Avatar and Tsubasa Chronicles ROCK!!!!!!