Who created the Homculi (Sp)

shinobi88
Visitor

Who created the Homculi (Sp)

Post by shinobi88 »

I know how the are made and each one was made differently according to the alchemist. But Which Alchemist made them?
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

re: Who created the Homculi (Sp)

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

Well, I'd be spoiling things if I tell the whole story, but since they start with failed human transmutations, perhaps you should start with the people who made those attempts.

Izumi attempted to transmute her miscarried son. The end result is the homonculus who will become known as Wrath.

It's probably easy enough to see the similar connection with Lust and Sloth. Each one bears a resemblence to someone in particular (one noteworthy to Scar, the other dear to the Elrics). I'll leave it to you to draw your own connections.

Envy has mentioned wanting to see his creator, so perhaps you should stay tuned to see where he's going.
shinobi88
Visitor

Re: re: Who created the Homculi (Sp)

Post by shinobi88 »

WhoWantsToKnow wrote:Well, I'd be spoiling things if I tell the whole story, but since they start with failed human transmutations, perhaps you should start with the people who made those attempts.

Izumi attempted to transmute her miscarried son. The end result is the homonculus who will become known as Wrath.

It's probably easy enough to see the similar connection with Lust and Sloth. Each one bears a resemblence to someone in particular (one noteworthy to Scar, the other dear to the Elrics). I'll leave it to you to draw your own connections.

Envy has mentioned wanting to see his creator, so perhaps you should stay tuned to see where he's going.
glutton
Xiam
Visitor

Post by Xiam »

*sigh*

I went through this on one of the other threads about the Homunculi.
Spoiler
Show
Envy - Hohenheim of Light (I think)
Greed - Dante
Pride - Dante
Lust - Scar's brother
Gluttony - Dante?
Wrath - Izumi Curtis
Sloth - Edward and Alphonse Elric
Evil_Fan_Girl
Visitor

Post by Evil_Fan_Girl »

o...u were correct about Envy... so no need for the question mark thing...
Pyro Psycho

Post by Pyro Psycho »

yup hes right! =]
i told yuo about stares dog
!!!!!LUST!!!!!!
Visitor

Post by !!!!!LUST!!!!!! »

im studing them so if you have any info seend it to me at
riku_lover_69@yahoo.com
Xiam
Visitor

Post by Xiam »

Riku_Cloud_lover wrote:im studing them so if you have any info seend it to me at
riku_lover_69@yahoo.com
Studying the FMA Homunculi, or actual Homunculi? If it's actual Homunculi... do a Wikipedia search.

Or, better yet...
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homunculus
Kyo_Kitty999
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Kyo_Kitty999 »

wow you learn something new everyday O_O
Keep your head up to the sky. And watch how quickly the hours fly. The wind blowing in your face. Keeping your boat at a speedful pace.The sky is clear, no rain to show. So off to Hyrule we will GO!
-kyo_kitty999
Xiam
Visitor

Post by Xiam »

Kyo_Kitty999 wrote:wow you learn something new everyday O_O
Yesh you do. Well... every other day, in some cases. Some days are just review days.
Kyo_Kitty999
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Kyo_Kitty999 »

sry thats a quote from my friend^^
Keep your head up to the sky. And watch how quickly the hours fly. The wind blowing in your face. Keeping your boat at a speedful pace.The sky is clear, no rain to show. So off to Hyrule we will GO!
-kyo_kitty999