Powder Puff Football Gone cwaaazay!!

Bottom of the ninth, third down, Gretzky shoots from the three point line... and it's a goaaaaal!
Mai

Powder Puff Football Gone cwaaazay!!

Post by Mai »

\:D/ Okay, Every year my highschool promotes a powder puff game.

The Seniors get chickas to play against the choice of the Juniors ladies. It is crazy fun to watch!!! (Except when your sitting on the bleachers and the dude in behind of you accidentally throws himself in the air and gets his drink all over your brand new A&F shirt. :pale: )..heh, yea that jerk was kissing my feet!...*sweat drop*..it's not liked I forced him or anything...Don't worry he only suffered a minor bruise straight in the..never mind.

Any-who. Does your school promote girl's football???I'm soooooooo glad our school gives us the chance to have a game a year when all girls can play.

Now that I think about it that came out kinda femenist.. 8-[ heh..oops.

:pirate: (Long live the pirate smilie!! \:D/ :mrgreen: )
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Motoko Chan
Uber Otaku

re: Powder Puff Football Gone cwaaazay!!

Post by Motoko Chan »

At my school,we have flag football,girls verses boys,and the girls usually win.
Cross your legs and smile!
Mai

Re: re: Powder Puff Football Gone cwaaazay!!

Post by Mai »

Kiariani Nishidake (SKK) wrote:At my school,we have flag football,girls verses boys,and the girls usually win.
:pirate: *runs around like fake super hero*

CHICKAS SHALL RULE DA WORLD!

:-k =P~ :-"
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Motoko Chan
Uber Otaku

Post by Motoko Chan »

Yay,Girls Rule!!!
Mai

Post by Mai »

Lol, well it is good to know that us girls can succeed and bet those lame bums (aka guys) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :color:
Motoko Chan
Uber Otaku

Post by Motoko Chan »

I know.Girls can do way better in gymnastics,though...
Mai

Post by Mai »

:shock: I used to do gymnastics!! \:D/ It was quite amusing when I did a double back hand spring!!I loved it, that was before I entered high school.

Booooy the way times are a-changin'. :mrgreen:
Pyro Psycho

Re: Powder Puff Football Gone cwaaazay!!

Post by Pyro Psycho »

Mai wrote:\:D/ Okay, Every year my highschool promotes a powder puff game.

The Seniors get chickas to play against the choice of the Juniors ladies. It is crazy fun to watch!!! (Except when your sitting on the bleachers and the dude in behind of you accidentally throws himself in the air and gets his drink all over your brand new A&F shirt. :pale: )..heh, yea that jerk was kissing my feet!...*sweat drop*..it's not liked I forced him or anything...Don't worry he only suffered a minor bruise straight in the..never mind.

Any-who. Does your school promote girl's football???I'm soooooooo glad our school gives us the chance to have a game a year when all girls can play.

lol we have the same thing at our school ^^
i told yuo about stares dog
Mai

Post by Mai »

Envious_dreamer wrote:

:-s Eh? Really? THAT'S AWESOME!! So I'm not the only chicka loving the glory. 8) :mrgreen: \:D/
ANGEL OF HELL
Absolute Otaku

Post by ANGEL OF HELL »

:( i guess us guys just arent good at anything anymore....
"Somebody's been Funk'n with my Funk! Funk'n 'round Funk'n with it untill they Funk it up! (Don't Funk with my Funk!)" - Bootsy Collins and the RubberFans

Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
Mai

Re: re: Powder Puff Football Gone cwaaazay!!

Post by Mai »

THE REEDEMOR wrote::( i guess us guys just arent good at anything anymore....
No, you lot are..Just not at football!! :mrgreen: [Total joke- 8) ]
Pyro Psycho

Post by Pyro Psycho »

Mai wrote:
Envious_dreamer wrote:

:-s Eh? Really? THAT'S AWESOME!! So I'm not the only chicka loving the glory. 8) :mrgreen: \:D/
Lol it was funny though cuz last year somegirl started crying cuz she got tackled :lol:
Mai

Post by Mai »

Envious_dreamer wrote:
Mai wrote:
Envious_dreamer wrote:

Lol it was funny though cuz last year somegirl started crying cuz she got tackled :lol:
Lmao!This yuear like two weeks ago we had the game and some idiot senior decided to be stoned while playing( :roll: ). Well anyways she wasn't playing by the rules and just ran and tackled random people and fell on the feild laughing. T'was totally bizarre and funny to see our v.principle yell at her and her calling her a [censored] while laughing. You totally had to be there. :lol:
Pyro Psycho

Post by Pyro Psycho »

Mai wrote:
Envious_dreamer wrote:
Mai wrote:
Envious_dreamer wrote: lol we have the same thing at our school ^^
Lmao!This yuear like two weeks ago we had the game and some idiot senior decided to be stoned while playing( :roll: ). Well anyways she wasn't playing by the rules and just ran and tackled random people and fell on the feild laughing. T'was totally bizarre and funny to see our v.principle yell at her and her calling her a b*tch while laughing. You totally had to be there. :lol:
LMAO!!!! Now I wish I was there! I tend to laugh really loud to embarrass people :lol:
Mai

Post by Mai »

Envious_dreamer wrote:
Mai wrote:
Envious_dreamer wrote:
Mai wrote: :-s Eh? Really? THAT'S AWESOME!! So I'm not the only chicka loving the glory. 8) :mrgreen: \:D/
Lmao!This yuear like two weeks ago we had the game and some idiot senior decided to be stoned while playing( :roll: ). Well anyways she wasn't playing by the rules and just ran and tackled random people and fell on the feild laughing. T'was totally bizarre and funny to see our v.principle yell at her and her calling her a b*tch while laughing. You totally had to be there. :lol:
LMAO!!!! Now I wish I was there! I tend to laugh really loud to embarrass people :lol:
Hahahahhaha!!!Me too! It may sound mean but their embarassment is my humor for the day.

I.e yesterday akid was just standing up and wetn BOOM and fell on the ground. I was on the flooor laughing histerically. I felt mean but it was tooo funny. He was like "whoooa how'd that happen"
Pyro Psycho

Post by Pyro Psycho »

Mai wrote:
Envious_dreamer wrote:
Mai wrote:
Envious_dreamer wrote: Lol it was funny though cuz last year somegirl started crying cuz she got tackled :lol:
Hahahahhaha!!!Me too! It may sound mean but their embarassment is my humor for the day.

I.e yesterday akid was just standing up and wetn BOOM and fell on the ground. I was on the flooor laughing histerically. I felt mean but it was tooo funny. He was like "whoooa how'd that happen"
LMFAO!!!!!!! HUN WE HAVE A LOT IN COMMON XD!!!!! Last time I made someone feel stupid. There was this worker at a seafood restraunt and he dropped a plate and started chuckling looking everywhere. Then I laughed hystarically embarrasing the fewl! XP