whats your favorite anime on tv

Discussions about anything anime-related.
Sakura Saku
Visitor

re: whats your favorite anime on tv

Post by Sakura Saku »

Inuyasha and YuYu Hakusho
Grand Master Sesshomaru
Visitor

Post by Grand Master Sesshomaru »

inuyasha is the best.
if you guys wanna p*ss people off come to
http: //theguitarlord. proboards27.com/index.cgi
Mai

Re: re: whats your favorite anime on tv

Post by Mai »

Sakura Saku wrote:Inuyasha and YuYu Hakusho
same here...senses fail is ssoooo demented.. their one song is like "i dreamed i robbed a counrty club,a five year old tried to stop me so i shot him in the head.." that is sooo [censored] up!
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Blue-eyed Valon 2485
Visitor

Post by Blue-eyed Valon 2485 »

I still like yugioh because it's the only one I know here apart from pokemon
Mai

Post by Mai »

Blue-eyes white dragon wrote:I still like yugioh because it's the only one I know here apart from pokemon
lol- i hat epokemon..its soo overrated and everyone on there is like teia-all about friendships and [censored] ...that show is sooo [censored] overrated
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Yoko Moura
Visitor

Post by Yoko Moura »

Mine would be : Yu Yu Hakusho, Inuyasha,DragonBallGT (which is sadly ending this week), Galaxy Angel, Stellvia, Gundam Seed, Wolf's Rain, and Ruroni Kenshin
Grave
Visitor

Post by Grave »

what do you mean ended, i missed the last episode of gt that so wrong and all because of the snow, abd i didnt even get a snow day
Trigun Forever
Uber Otaku

Post by Trigun Forever »

TRIGUN
"Love and Peace!"

NARUTO
"UZUMAKI NARUTO RENDIN!!!!"

and yes,
DRAGONBALL GT
the culmination(not end) of a great series

"BIG BANG KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!!!!!"
And as I live, there is no evil that will stand
And I will finish, what was started
The fight of Protoman!
DarkSaiyan00
Master Otaku

Post by DarkSaiyan00 »

My top 3 are: Dragonball um all of the Sagas(original, z and gt), then Yu Yu Hakusho, and then Ruroni Kenshin
The Heart of a Warrior yet the Soul of a Broken Angel. Thats the Way of a Lonely Wanderer.
maddymouse
Visitor

Post by maddymouse »

Mine would be yugioh,dragenball z-gt,ah my goddess,beyblade,anything that is anime and on tv!
Wills
Visitor

Post by Wills »

I like the chiks from You're Under Arrest! wooooooo
and from eX-D the series!
Yoko Moura
Visitor

Post by Yoko Moura »

o....k well i cant blame u i have the hots for Hiei vegeta and ect. so whatever.
Weevil Underwood.
Visitor

Post by Weevil Underwood. »

Mai Kujaku wrote:
Blue-eyes white dragon wrote:I still like yugioh because it's the only one I know here apart from pokemon
lol- i hat epokemon..its soo overrated and everyone on there is like teia-all about friendships and sh*t ...that show is sooo f*cking overrated
Agreed
Amy Yasha
Visitor

Post by Amy Yasha »

Hi people!!! I'm Amy Yasha!! I know it's pretty obvious, but my fave anime is...* drumroll *...INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! My fave character in InuYasha is the uber-cute KOGA!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Sorry, i'm, like, reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaallllllllly hyper today. oh no..... the teacher's looking,(I'm SUPPOSED to be getting some work done but you're only in trouble if you get caught right??) WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Anasatcia
Visitor

Post by Anasatcia »

Right now it is Inuyasha and Full Metal Alchemist. I love them both. :wink: :oops: :D
Kenshin
Visitor

Post by Kenshin »

samurai x, escaflowne, naruto, yugioh, shaman king, hikaru no go, or Rurouni Kenshin.