Slifer the Sky Dragon

Visitor

Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Guest »

I'm new around here but, can anyone tell me where to get a cheep Slifer the Sky Dragon?
BEWD_wanter
Visitor

Post by BEWD_wanter »

E-BAY! :lol:
Dragon_rage
Visitor

Post by Dragon_rage »

Who would want a Slifer You cant use them in oficial duels.
Visitor

Post by Guest »

I thought you could.
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

I'm not really a duel monsters fan, but I know how they work. What's so good about Slifer?
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Well I don't know much about it expt it iss a god card. Why don't you get Dragon Dude to tell you, he seems to know more about it.
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

lol. I would but he appears to be offline right now.
Dragon_rage
Visitor

Post by Dragon_rage »

Sorry but My mom was calling.

Slifer is not only a god card but is on of the most powerful cards in the game. It shares the top three with The Winged Dragon of Ra, And some sort of tormenter. I'm not sure of the name.
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

Oh yeah, I heard about the Tormentor, he's supposed to have 'XXXX' attacka nd defence isn't it.
Can The Winged Dragon of Ra and the Tormentor be used in official duels?
Dragon_rage
Visitor

Post by Dragon_rage »

No none of the god cards can. But now that I looked it up, his name is Obolisk and his atk is 4000 and so is his defence. That is Slifer's atk, and its unlimited.
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

So why were they created?
Dragon_rage
Visitor

Post by Dragon_rage »

I could explane the whole story if I wanted to. But the main reson was for the power of the gods in your deck. (bragging rights, and the Winged Dragon costs 99 buck by itself.)
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

what exactly do they do?
Dragon_rage
Visitor

Post by Dragon_rage »

Power cards.
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

Is that it? What ability do they have?
Visitor

Post by Guest »

They each have their own effect. None of them can be affected by magic, Slifer's second mouth attacks when a monster is sommend to the field, I not sure of the other two.