The Last Episode of S-CRY-Ed:SPOILERS

There wasn't exactly a clear winner at the end but who do you think won?

Kazuma kicked a$$!
93%
Ryuho was victorious!
7%

Total votes: 14

Shido_Kai-X-Angel
Visitor

The Last Episode of S-CRY-Ed:SPOILERS

Post by Shido_Kai-X-Angel »

Welll Adult Swim has finally aired the last episode of the show (though if you've had the dvd series which has been out before it came on t.v. then you've already seen it :mrgreen: ) Anyway Kazuma and Ryuho had their cataclysmic battle :bounce: :twisted: , we saw Cougar finally pass on :evil: :( :cry: , we saw Kanami's adult from it would seem (cute) :love: :heh: , and we saw Kazuma and Ryuho apparently also older but continuing there fight against the main land. So anyway what did you AA friends think about the episode?
Dark Wing
Full Metal Otaku

re: The Last Episode of S-CRY-Ed:SPOILERS

Post by Dark Wing »

This episode I admit is one of my all time favorites. I wish the show was longer but oh well life isn't all ways fare is it anyway. I loved how it all ended and seeing Kanami all grown up was awsome. (I thought Kazuma was a complete jerk for leaving her.)
I know love because I know hate, I know joy because I know sorrow, I know pleasure because I know pain, I know the value of life because I know death all to well.

"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku

Post by Persiaisis »

i loved that episode. one of my favorite ones. it made me sad that it was ending and i wish that they would do a season 2 or something. to think that even in the end they where still fighting. Kanami look really good and it made me cry. :cry: :cry: :cry:
http://groups.myspace.com/absoluteanimerox
check out AA's myspace group
GravyTrain
Uber Otaku

Post by GravyTrain »

I was interested in watching the last episode because I've heard so many people say it was one of the best final battles of any anime. It was good, but to be honest, I was a bit disappointed. It's not like there was any super clever or stunning moves.

And when Kazuma (It looked like his fist because of the lines) raised his hand in the end, did that mean he won? Or did they tie?
Shido_Kai-X-Angel
Visitor

Post by Shido_Kai-X-Angel »

honsetly i saw the fist in question here and to me it looked even through the dust like it had a glove on it and had those lil lines on it so hoestly that indicates to me that Kazuma may have been victorious.

also IsIs_Sakura_Mamimi i think the manga extends beyond the show (they usually do in animes) but then again i really dont know
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku

Post by Persiaisis »

ok i'm gonna have to cheak that out. that episode is on one of my "best ending" list along with paranoia agent and digimon.
i think that when he put his hand up that ment they were gonna go at it again. Why did Ryuho consider Kazuma evil?
Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: The Last Episode of S-CRY-Ed:SPOILERS

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

IsIs_Sakura_Mamimi wrote:ok i'm gonna have to cheak that out. that episode is on one of my "best ending" list along with paranoia agent and digimon.
i think that when he put his hand up that ment they were gonna go at it again. Why did Ryuho consider Kazuma evil?
It wasn't Kazuma he called evil it was the mainland scumbags he said were evil
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku

Post by Persiaisis »

Kazuma Torisuna wrote:
IsIs_Sakura_Mamimi wrote:ok i'm gonna have to cheak that out. that episode is on one of my "best ending" list along with paranoia agent and digimon.
It wasn't Kazuma he called evil it was the mainland scumbags he said were evil
oh ok. my bust
Zabuza's
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Zabuza's »

Yeah i just saw the last episode on Adult Swim too. I think Kazuma so won. When Kazuma raised his fist i think that was a sign that he won. And when Cougar passed away, that was pretty good. I personally think it was one of the best endings of any anime ive seen so far. =D>
ddjerk
Visitor

Post by ddjerk »

Tsume's Love wrote:Yeah i just saw the last episode on Adult Swim too. I think Kazuma so won. When Kazuma raised his fist i think that was a sign that he won. And when Cougar passed away, that was pretty good. I personally think it was one of the best endings of any anime ive seen so far. =D>
I agree but i got a completely different feeling from the end. I took it as konami was dreaming the entire thing up. Since she said she still saw them from time to time and they just appeared from out of nowhere. I dont kno if i missed some dialogue which i might have but i plan on buying the set because its one of my fav animes along with trigun, yu yu hakusho and Rouroni Kenshin. Let me kno if my thoughts are stupid or if i missed anything.
OneWingedAngel07
Visitor

Post by OneWingedAngel07 »

We all know Kazuma won that. I just love s-CRY-ed, too bad it's all over now. I need some cash so I can buy the set. Not to mention that the last episode was really cool.
Neosis
Visitor

Post by Neosis »

Kazuma won that fight, no mistaking it.
DemonNinjaKing
Visitor

Post by DemonNinjaKing »

I think ryuho probally one for the fact he had mastered more power than kazuma first.he alter can also act independently from ryuho and he can absorb hhis alter =;
Hinata_1
Master Otaku

Re: The Last Episode of S-CRY-Ed:SPOILERS

Post by Hinata_1 »

Ryuho rocks and he won in one way he grew the most and he relized his views were wrong and accepted that fact. Kazuma is a total Jack a$$ i cant belive he left Kanami. thou i can't say he was wrong. in this way Kanami can grow and be strong independently. Can any one explain what exactly is Kanami's Alter.
Me: I got the bells, both of them,; Have you?
You: __________________!

That which does not kill YOU. Only makes you STRONGER
Ryukon
Uber Otaku

Post by Ryukon »

Kanami's Alter is a bit sketchy, but so far from what I know it's to see into people's mind when she sleeps. It's an unconscious power that she has, but from the series, it looks like her powers go beyond that since she help bring the door to the Otherside out for Mujo.
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
Hinata_1
Master Otaku

Post by Hinata_1 »

but there has to be more or how else could she see threw kigetsuki's three chicks and how did she get threw unkei's mad script without him even feling her and the fact that she kept herself from going into the script. #-o
Me: I got the bells, both of them,; Have you?
You: __________________!

That which does not kill YOU. Only makes you STRONGER