Keladry
Visitor

Who likes .Hack?

Post by Keladry »

Hey ummm who here likes .Hack
Keladry
Visitor

Post by Keladry »

Helloooooooo is antbody going to answer my Question :?: *storms around* I am being ignored!!!!!!
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

I would answer u, but I ain't seen .Hack, hardly seems sensible if I posted. But I thought I'd post anyway so u'd feel better :D
Dragon_rage
Visitor

Post by Dragon_rage »

I saw it a few times. I didn't really catch on to the plot but it seemed good so I watched it.
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

What's it about, there's like so many series to it so I didn't bother reading the profiles on it.
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

On the other hand..I luv Dot Hack alot It comes on every friday night at 12:00Am I've played the games and there cool awell.......No likes being Ignored But patientce is a virtue... :)
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

Oh crap, he's going all 'wise' on us :D .
Are the .Hack games like the anime?
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

Ina way they are
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

Let me guess, they follow the same story line, but they don't follow the same dialogues?
Keladry
Visitor

Post by Keladry »

Mountain wrote:Oh crap, he's going all 'wise' on us :D .
Are the .Hack games like the anime?

well yes and no the .hack game is a four part series and the movies are in episodes which is kinda weird
so I guess it is an anime. my friend got me into .hack we seem to like the same things....... except for one person. :twisted: ohhhhhh I hate Skye :evil:
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

lol, so are the .hack movies OVAs?
BEWD_wanter
Visitor

Post by BEWD_wanter »

RedXIII wrote:On the other hand..I luv Dot Hack alot It comes on every friday night at 12:00Am I've played the games and there cool awell.......No likes being Ignored But patientce is a virtue... :)

what channel?
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

Cartoonetwork if ya wanna watch it comes on to night
Visitor

Post by Guest »

I personally lofe the series... the idea is original and the plots are excelent... FYI the full name of the anime is "Project Dot.Hack//Sign", just a tidbit, if you look in the lower right hand corner fo your screen you can see it there... in full english, while the rest of the credits are in japanese (Only for the new season though).
Mutsumi-chan
Visitor

Post by Mutsumi-chan »

I liked this series, I used to watch it all the time.
Sakura Saku
Visitor

Post by Sakura Saku »

i use to watch it all the time too until it was cancelled/put off air lol or wait do they still show it?