Visitor

WHATS FRUITBASKET

Post by SAILOR »

WELL SOMEBODY TELL ME!
puffster
Visitor

re: WHATS FRUITBASKET

Post by puffster »

its about the sohma family and they have a curse, to turn into one of the chinese zodiac animals when hugged by the opposite gender...or..something else ETC. anyways this girl named tohru is camping on the property because she had to leave her...grandfather i think because he was moving err...something ANYWAYS they find her then she learns they're secret of the curse and has to try and keep it secret....i hope that clears it up...-rests his fingers from typing to fast-
kowaiibaka
Visitor

Post by kowaiibaka »

A girl named Tohru Honda is left an orphan afetr her mother recently died in a car accident. Her father died when she was three.(i think) So now she's living in the middle of the woods in a tent. She can't stay at her grandfathers home because she doesn't want to trouble him. It turns out she's camping on the Sohma property and the family let's her stay at their house. She finds out the Sohma family has a secret-when they get hugged by the opposite gender, they turn into the Chinese Zodiac animal! So yea...it has a lot of romance and stuff, but it's really funny.
puffster
Visitor

Post by puffster »

more comedy than romance i say....
Weevil Underwood.
Visitor

Post by Weevil Underwood. »

Um, Any more Info
kowaiibaka
Visitor

Post by kowaiibaka »

Well, the company that made the anime left it unfinished. They stopped at volume 7, I think. if they continued with the anime I think it would have twice as many episodes. (there's 26 episodes, I've seen all of them)
Weevil Underwood.
Visitor

Post by Weevil Underwood. »

Oh,
Kosakka
Visitor

Post by Kosakka »

It's the best beepin' manga/anime there ever was :D !!! YOU MUST READ IT!
rebeka
Visitor

Post by rebeka »

The manga is WAY better than the anime anyway... READ IT INSTEAD!!!

They totally ruin Shigure in the anime... he is one of my favorite characters in the manga, but I hate him in the anime!

Also they change quite a few things.

The throw the whole thing abotu Kyo's true form into the end just for a good ending when really it happens q while before that.

They also left out some of my most favorite parts, like when they tell about Uo's past and a very funny part when they go with Tohru to pick out a swimsuit.
anime_rox666
Uber Otaku

Post by anime_rox666 »

This cartoon where this family (the Sohmas) become the 12 animals of the zodiac. Tohru Honda, aka main character, lives with em' and helps them get rid of the curse thingy (sorta)... Just read the manga!!!

Cartoon Freakz
(Sheila)
frozenbladewolf
Visitor

Post by frozenbladewolf »

Well my personal oppion is taht.FRUITS BASKET ROXXXXS!!!..........Any way...
Visitor

Post by Guest »

It's about this girl named Tohru Honde and her mother just died. So she starts out living in a tent beacuse, her grandfather is doing some renevations to his house. So, Tohru is living in a tent in the woods and one day she is exploring and she sees Shigure's house. She also sees Chinese Zodiac figures he made and he comes out they talk she finds out that Yuki (who I REALLY hate) lives there. Then they find out she is living in a tent, she has a fever, and they let her stay for a while. But, then she accidentaly hugs Kyo (the cat) and the rest of them. THEN, she ends up living with them.
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: WHATS FRUITBASKET

Post by blackrose_r7 »

anime_rox666 wrote:This cartoon where this family (the Sohmas) become the 12 animals of the zodiac. Tohru Honda, aka main character, lives with em' and helps them get rid of the curse thingy (sorta)... Just read the manga!!!

Cartoon Freakz
(Sheila)
You forgot the cat.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
AngryDemon
Visitor

Re: WHATS FRUITBASKET

Post by AngryDemon »

A fruit basket is a basket holding assorted fruit.Now Fruits Basket is an anime about the Sohma family.The Sohma family is cursed.When they get too weak or over worked,or if they are hugged by a member of the opposite sex they turn into an animal of the zodiac(except for Kyo).A main character in Fruits Basket is Tohru Honda.She is a happy,over-apoligizing,go-lucky girl who after a long chain of events winds of living with 3 of the Sohma's.Fruits Basket is more of a romantic/humerous anime.If you like action I would not suggest this to you.The only action there really is is when Kyo and Yuki fight,or when Kyo and Haru fight,and even then there is little "action".
xFlameWolfx
Master Otaku

Post by xFlameWolfx »

AngryDemon wrote:A fruit basket is a basket holding assorted fruit.Now Fruits Basket is an anime about the Sohma family.The Sohma family is cursed.When they get too weak or over worked,or if they are hugged by a member of the opposite sex they turn into an animal of the zodiac(except for Kyo).A main character in Fruits Basket is Tohru Honda.She is a happy,over-apoligizing,go-lucky girl who after a long chain of events winds of living with 3 of the Sohma's.Fruits Basket is more of a romantic/humerous anime.If you like action I would not suggest this to you.The only action there really is is when Kyo and Yuki fight,or when Kyo and Haru fight,and even then there is little "action".
^^^^
<b>What lies before us and what lies beyond us is tiny compared to what lies within us. -- Oliver Wendell Holmes
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -- Thomas Jefferson</b>
sasuke_rocklee
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by sasuke_rocklee »

well its a good anime/manga!
main character: Tohru Honda, who's mother had died recently and ended up living w/ the Sohmas!
Fall down seven times, stand up eight.