30%
dont care/ who is zero?
20%

Total votes: 10

zeros-content56
Ex-Moderator

my Moderater aplication : zeros-content56

Post by zeros-content56 »

Ok heres my application. I dont expect to hear yes from everyone and im aware of that everyone has their own opinions. that being said If I do become a Mod. ( its douptful but i can dream) I'll uphold peace and do what i can to stop flaming when it occurs. I'll also do my best to lock repetitive topics and report all rule breakers on AA. this site is a great place and its because of it ive met a large group of my friends and i want to do what i can to make it better. Even if i lose This will atleast give me a good idea of what people think of me. So Let the Judgement begin.
Last edited by zeros-content56 on Feb 11, 2006 8:57pm, edited 1 time in total.
OniKira
Absolute Otaku

re: my Moderater aplication : zeros-content56

Post by OniKira »

Hmmm...So you've made an application.

You'd make a great moderator. You're honest with other users, refrain from flaming, and are respectful.

The only thing I'd say you'd have to improve on for "moderator-ship" is more active online frequency. When you're a moderator, you have to be on a little bit more often, patrolling all the boards. You also haven't followed the precise instructions for application. I'll vote yes, but you may need to re-create a new application

So, ya, I vote yes! ^_^
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

I'd say yes but I haven't seen very many of your posts at all and like OniRuroKen said you need to be online more frequently to patrol the forums.

For now, I have no opinion :-k
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
zeros-content56
Ex-Moderator

allright. i respect that man. i really should work on my online frequencey more. thanks for looking at my application atleast.
Captain Corkscrew
Absolute Otaku

Post by Captain Corkscrew »

I thknk you'd do akies... but don't lock repitive threads... merge them... it's better... Still, you do need to be on more often, but your apretty good buddy. Pretty good all around... I say.... yes
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
zeros-content56
Ex-Moderator

thanks pixie. Your opinion means alot to me. i will be on alot more often from now on. in the last month ive went from 160 some posts to my present ammount of posts so it can be proven ive gotten alot more involved recently. I egarly await more people to post in my app.
Captain Corkscrew
Absolute Otaku

Post by Captain Corkscrew »

The more post thing and the more hours your on shows me you atleast took the initutive and followed others advice ^^ That's wickedly awesome man, I'm glad you did. Proves to me you really do want to be a mod and will do what has to be done. I'm glad I voted yesh, even more glad now ^^
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
zeros-content56
Ex-Moderator

thanks again. well is that all everyones going to say? geez...i was worried about me being roasted but it turns out no one cares lol. Well either way im a pateint guy so take your time. looking forward to future posts here.
OniKira
Absolute Otaku

Post by OniKira »

Yes, I will say that your post count has impressively improved lately. About a month ago, you had maybe 460 posts. You've now hit 700. Congrats! Keep it up, and you may become a mod. Also, dont forget to be respectful to others.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

GravyTrain
Uber Otaku

Re: re: my Moderater aplication : zeros-content56

Post by GravyTrain »

OniRuroKen wrote:Yes, I will say that your post count has impressively improved lately. About a month ago, you had maybe 460 posts. You've now hit 700. Congrats! Keep it up, and you may become a mod.
So all you have to do to be a mod is post a lot? That sounds a little off.
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

GravyTrain wrote:
OniRuroKen wrote:Yes, I will say that your post count has impressively improved lately. About a month ago, you had maybe 460 posts. You've now hit 700. Congrats! Keep it up, and you may become a mod.
So all you have to do to be a mod is post a lot? That sounds a little off.
I agree. I find it strange to hear those words from a moderator. :?
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Hey
Visitor

Post by Hey »

Necromancer_Lyon wrote:I agree. I find it strange to hear those words from a moderator. :?
Lol, well said. lol... I really liked the face that went along with it too.
zeros-content56
Ex-Moderator

I'm not sure thats what he meant...Earlier it was said that i didnt participate enough in AA. I think he meant my involve meant in AA not post count.
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

See my post count? rofl, how long do you think i've been on AA? (Its not what it says on my date under my name ^^)

My point is? Doesnt matter how huge post count you have, you can make 100's of posts every half hour if you so want, wouldnt really make you more active :/

Anyways, I dunno what to say about you...havent seen much of you exept in the metal thread, where you showed that you didnt care about the other users and requested to have it locked. But until further notice...No Opinion
zeros-content56
Ex-Moderator

It was because i made the mistake of not checking the other topics and found one just like mine On the second page.
OniKira
Absolute Otaku

Re: my Moderater aplication : zeros-content56

Post by OniKira »

Well, I didn't mean what I said about post count. I commented on how he needs to improve the time he spends on AA. Post count is one of many ways you can tell how often he is on. Of course, one can be online but not post, but moderators do that anyway. I never meant that moderator-ship comes from high post count, and I'm a little offended by some of the comments fellow moderators have made here...Anyways, yea, I hope you become a moderator Zero!