Visitor

re: Movies, trailers, other fun stuff from Naruto

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

ok :mrgreen:
someDUDE8
Visitor

Post by someDUDE8 »

how long have you guys been doin this...
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

I dont really know how long we have been doing this... :-k yesterday i think
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

Dont be so selfish, and dont ruin this since this will be the only thread for your youtube.com movies and pics and so on. All the threads that you made before constantly took to much place and other threads just went straight to page 2 or 3, I have gotten many complaints about this, so like I said...Dont act selfish.

PS: Nice GIF pics you dedicated to me :lol:
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: Movies, trailers, other fun stuff from Naruto

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

Terence Hill wrote:Dont be so selfish, and dont ruin this since this will be the only thread for your youtube.com movies and pics and so on. All the threads that you made before constantly took to much place and other threads just went straight to page 2 or 3, I have gotten many complaints about this, so like I said...Dont act selfish.

PS: Nice GIF pics you dedicated to me :lol:
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b325/ ... kura08.gif Oh yah!I'm good!
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
Atomosk
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: Movies, trailers, other fun stuff from Naruto

Post by Atomosk »

Reno wrote:Ok this sticky has been made because all these damned topics with youtube.com movies are taking up to much room (you who is making them knows who you are, lol). So basicly this is a topic to post up fun stuff you can get, movies, trailers, pics, music, etc, etc....So we can have some more space left for some more interesting threads, so they dont just disapear back into page 3 at the first day, lol.

So you got it? *points at person who likes to make threads with youtube.com movies in it* From now on, all goods and stuff for Naruto will be posted in here, if not, then it will be locked.

Adios amigos, enjoy this thread!
does it apply to fanfics, per chance? it's be a good idea, then everyone would know where to go for naruto fics. \:D/
mine soon to come (hopefully, i need to write it :heh: )
God gave man a brain and a penis, but only enough blood to use one at a time
i heart hinata-chan!
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

All materials for that has to do with the serie goes here! That way we divide the goods from the discussion and makes this place better.

Looking forward to seeing your fanfics :wink:
Atomosk
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Atomosk »

so i'm guessing that was a yes? :-s
i hope so, because here it comes! my fanfiction! about naruto! starring me! atomosk!
chapter 1- a mysterious man in red. enter Atomosk!
A ship landed in one of the ports in the fire country. As sailors worked to unload supplies, a solitary figure, clad in a bright red outfit with an obscuring wide hat, flowing cape, and feature-hiding mask, slowly walked down the gangplank. It’s been about three years, the burgundy fellow thought as he walked down the street. I’m coming, Kakashi…

5 days later, in Konohagakure village, Kakashi had just finished a training session with Naruto and Sakura. Naruto and Sakura were out of breath, but Kakashi seemed positively chipper. “Don’t tell me you guys are already tired. It’s only noon!”
“You’re too much for us, Kakashi-sensei.”
Kakashi was about to berate the duo for their lack of motivation, but his words were cut short by a kunai that zipped past his head, close enough to cut a few hairs. Kakashi’s guard was immediately up and switched the book (we all know which one ^_^) he was rustling for with a shuriken. “Naruto, Sakura! Watch your backs!” There was no need for them to watch their backs, however, as a red flash hurled itself at Kakashi. Immediately a taijutsu battle between the masked ninjas erupted. Kakashi dodged and countered perfectly, but was having trouble keeping up with the opponent’s speed. The fluidity of his attacks was amazing; he calculated the trajectories of Kakashi's attacks and moved just far enough to dodge it, making his combat style seem like a dance. After a few minutes of close-quarters combat, Kakashi found an opening and lifted his hitai-ate leaf band, bringing his Sharingan into the battle. It was of limited use, however, as his opponent’s style was so in your face, the Sharingan couldn’t reveal much about his actions.
Naruto and Sakura were doing their best to keep up with the fight, but they were fighting at such high speeds that it was almost impossible. We’re in trouble if Kakashi can’t beat this guy, Sakura thought. We’re too far out of the village to be able to get help. With his speed, he’d mow us down with little effort. Fortunately, the crimson flash was focused on Kakashi for the time being. Sakura considered running for backup, but then the battle hit a stalemate, with both men blocking each other’s hand-held kunais. Naruto and Sakura could both get a good look at the man who could keep Kakashi on his toes. He was a rather tall individual, with a subtle but noticeable set of muscles that pushed against his bright red suit. He wore a large hat with a white feather stuck through it. Like Kakashi, he wore a red mask that hung over his nose. What the group noticed most, however, was his long, silvery hair. It’s like Kakashi-sensei’s, Naruto thought. Kakashi also noticed the hair. And his eyes (well, his one real eye) grew wide. “No, you, can it really be?”
The character, though it couldn’t be seen, was grinning from ear to ear. “You finally have to use your Sharingan against me. It’s been a while, Kakashi-niisan.”
“Is it really you, Atomosk?”
Aniki- big brother or an older male figure you hold in high regard

dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnn!
more to come! who is this "Atomosk" who refers to kakashi like a family member? where has he been the last three years? stay tuned and find out!
God gave man a brain and a penis, but only enough blood to use one at a time
i heart hinata-chan!
Xehanort
Visitor

Post by Xehanort »

This has to be the funniest one EVER! Sing it Stain!
http://www.youtube.com/w/Sasuke---I-can ... uma%20Numa
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: Movies, trailers, other fun stuff from Naruto

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

Sasuke+emo=right wrote:This has to be the funniest one EVER! Sing it Stain!
http://www.youtube.com/w/Sasuke---I-can ... uma%20Numa
:shock: Nice find!
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Hehe very nice movies =D>
Xehanort
Visitor