Yugi vs Jaden who would win?

Dark*Star
Absolute Otaku

re: Yugi vs Jaden who would win?

Post by Dark*Star »

So yeah :-k ...BOT...I still think Yugi's gonna win because he's a pretty tough duelist. :mrgreen:
( :love: Яєlєasє ÿøüя innєя visiøns. Fєєl thє яain øn ÿøüя skin.™ :love: )
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

true there's no denying that but jaden is more capable than what he's showing.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yugi or jaden it would be a close call
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

thank you!but I'll say jaden even though he lost those 2 duels and yugi only really lost 1.Because if yugi uses dark paladan he could just wild to cut hi atk point in half but it'll split into 2.But then use fuse blade edge with wild heart to create wild to destroy because it can atk 2 monsters at the same time.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea if you look a jaden he is good but yugi is the king of games and he could win and if jaden gets better he might be good as yugi right?
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Wrong he'll be better than yugi and he'll beat him soon.because I think jaden is gonna face yugi.I think yugi's goona try to stop him from dueling a huge villan.Then they duel to settle it out.Jaden will win and then yugi is gonna try to help him.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

oh they will still be good none the less right? :)
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

true!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

cool
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

cool!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

:lol:
Dawn
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Dawn »

I think Yugi would win
“In my live,I already lost two people who I loved weary much and I don’t want to lose a third one.”-by Kurama

"Light and Drakness are twoo sides of life, bound by destiny...Light bears Darkness and Darkness bears Light..."-by me
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yugi
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Re: Yugi vs Jaden who would win?

Post by Dragon X »

The only reason why it seems that Jaden can't beat yugi is because Jaden isn't at his full potential once he gets there I guarantee he will beat yugi.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

right and yugi is so good to
OniKira
Absolute Otaku

Post by OniKira »

Yugi would defeat Jaden quickly...
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.