Yu Gi Oh quick questions.

tsukuyomi
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: re: Yu Gi Oh quick questions.

Post by tsukuyomi »

Symos wrote:About union monsters. It says they are treated as equip spell cards when attached to another monster, does this mean they are subject to anti-spell cards like De-Spell?
Yes anything like MST, Heavy Storm etc will destroy union monsters.

They can also get a benefit of being a spell card too, Magic Reflector is great to use on Union monsters as it works even if they would be destroyed as a result of battle. :)
Kouseketra_the_Queen
Visitor

Re: Yu Gi Oh quick questions.

Post by Kouseketra_the_Queen »

Yeah, I have a Question, Symos. Why didn't they write me into the show as Atemu's Queen? I would have been satisfied if they had shown me as his SLAVE! Why????
Symos
Absolute Otaku

Post by Symos »

I'm not on the writing staff, so you're gonna have to moan to them.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
SASSZAIN

Oreichalcos the card

Post by SASSZAIN »

Is there an actual Seal of the Oreichalcos Card?
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Hinato kazuya

Re: Oreichalcos the card

Post by Hinato kazuya »

No
It takes but one man to breed a war, for those who do not have swords may still die upon them.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Wew. Thats good. Wouldnt that suck if there was one though?
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Hinato kazuya

Post by Hinato kazuya »

Depends, if it could be destroyed like a normal feild card i think it would be fine
It takes but one man to breed a war, for those who do not have swords may still die upon them.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Thats true, but i thought that one of its Effects was that it couldnt be destroyed? (i must be wrong)
Hinato kazuya

Post by Hinato kazuya »

No your correct it. It would have to be "toned down" if it where ever released
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Then i have another question... The Ejyption Gods, is Rah realy that powerful a card?
Hinato kazuya

Post by Hinato kazuya »

To be honest there all weak. and banned. Besides there are no definative rullings on the god cards. the simplest thing to do is tell your opponent before the duel that they cant use them and instead they should try winning with "skill"

Most places i go to that allow "gods" play them by the same rulings as the YuGiOh game "nightmare trubador"
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Ok. Is Exodia The Forbidden One a forbiden card too (or the five cards...)Cause i have a Friend who has them in his deack and he almost brought him out.
Hinato kazuya

Post by Hinato kazuya »

If you have all 5 cards in your hand you win automatically
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

:shock: wow. k thats probably about all the questions i can think of (sorry if theese where dumb. i just was never sure about these things. i've heard lots of things but was never sure about them.)
Hinato kazuya

Post by Hinato kazuya »

MERGED to quick questions
aquastarz
Visitor

Post by aquastarz »

how many years does the Yugioh GX take place after the Yugioh? ^-^?