Inu & Kag

Biki
Absolute Otaku

Inu & Kag

Post by Biki »

ok tell me if there's a topic like this already but i just wanna no if there's any1 who is really ticked at inu and kag 4 still hiding their true feelings? i seriously wish they would stop holding back. i mean really, u can only b 2gether so long w/o telling sum1 how u feel. i can n-e way. either by letter or words or poem or sumthang but i gotta get it out. n-e1 else hink its time they layed thier feelings on the line. im sick of waiting. KISS ALREADY!
ikiBBiki :o
*~Color Me Impressed~*
In honor of Cold Revolver: I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Koren Reynon
Master Otaku

re: Inu & Kag

Post by Koren Reynon »

they don't deserve each other! I hate kagome!
Ryukon
Uber Otaku

Post by Ryukon »

Kagome is more open about her feeling than Inuyasha. She's given him quite a few hints already, as did Inuyasha (although his way of showing it is not easy to read).
Spoiler
Show
And they already kissed in the 2nd movie
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
Biki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Biki »

but the movieisn't the show. the show doesnt go by the movies does it? they dont act like theyve kissed or shown any truly deep emotion n the show that they did show n the movie.
ikiBBiki :o
*~Color Me Impressed~*
In honor of Cold Revolver: I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
SoraXRoxas forever
Visitor

Post by SoraXRoxas forever »

[censored] them to hell.and thank you :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku

Post by Rikus_Toy »

never Inu and Kagome...sick couple.
Riku's Biggest Fan!! :love:
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: Inu & Kag

Post by La Tua Cantante »

samase wrote:[censored] them to hell.and thank you :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
[-X Not cool. Don't be hating [-(

竜子 wrote: Kagome is more open about her feeling than Inuyasha. She's given him quite a few hints already, as did Inuyasha (although his way of showing it is not easy to read).

Spoiler
Show
And they already kissed in the 2nd movie
I know! I loved that part!
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
shiniyasha
Visitor

Post by shiniyasha »

punkanime123498765 wrote:they don't deserve each other! I hate kagome!

and why in the world do you hate kagome?! i mean she's so nice! and she's always with inuyasha! unlike kikyou who always wants to be alone!and inuyasha and kagome DESERVE each other!
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

Re: Inu & Kag

....Inu&kag! :-)
<3Love has no limits
SoraXRoxas forever
Visitor

Post by SoraXRoxas forever »

inukag wrote:

and why in the world do you hate kagome?! i mean she's so nice! and she's always with inuyasha! unlike kikyou who always wants to be alone!and inuyasha and kagome DESERVE each other!

shutup [censored] all kikyo wants is not to alone she wants someone there and beside she been alone for so long.And you don`t how does it felt like to be alone and dead.So don`t be talking [censored] about her. =; =; =; :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

samase wrote:
inukag wrote:

shutup [censored] all kikyo wants is not to alone she wants someone there and beside she been alone for so long.And you don`t how does it felt like to be alone and dead.So don`t be talking [censored] about her. =; =; =; :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
How old are you?? Like, 10?
<3Love has no limits
Skull Master
Visitor

Post by Skull Master »

Personally, I dislike Inuyasha and Kagome as a couple. Their relationship is cliched and bores me to tears. However, as much as I may not like them together, even I'll admit the chances of them becoming an item in canon are quite high.
shiniyasha
Visitor

Post by shiniyasha »

samase wrote:
inukag wrote:

oh really? then why the hell did she gave naraku the shikon shards? is that a part of being lonely? didn't she even realise that inuyasha will be angry because of what she did? and besides i know how it feels to be lonely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i think they are a great couple and they are so cute together
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Queen_of_Hearts
Newbie Otaku

Post by Queen_of_Hearts »

I think that inuyasha should find another girl I can't stand Kagome. Shes the only reason I stoped watching inuyasha because after a while it just got dumb because if you notice things will be going just fine for an episode or two then the 2 or 3 episodes it'll have Kagome running around at home crying because inuyasha looked at another girl. Way to sappy for me I wish they would just kill her off the show. (sorry to anyone who likes kagome)
What dosen't kill us only makes us stranger...

a proud member of the Zim club
Pyro Psycho

Post by Pyro Psycho »

Yea theyre a great couple....I mean theyre both annoying =D
i told yuo about stares dog