.....Fallen
..Angels
krystalnight
Visitor

Post by krystalnight »

Oh i love Ballad of Fallen Angels, because Vicious is in that episode
Visitor

Post by Guest »

I don't know the name, but I like the ep. where Edward plays chess with some old criminal guy...
LoveHinaMaster
Visitor

Post by LoveHinaMaster »

J.Kudo wrote:... I don't know where to go with this... uh... personally... Okay yes but that goes for most women in anime as they are drawn with ideal body types... at any rate... I think that the Swodfish is an awsome ship :-)

right in every way my man.
Visitor

Post by Guest »

i like the ep when ed finds her father because ed is my favorite character although it is sad to see her go. but the movie is the best there is in my opinion.
« p i n k p u p p i »
Visitor

Post by « p i n k p u p p i » »

i heard alot about this series but never got a chance to watch it! once again, canada is practically anime-free!
Visitor

Post by Guest »

you should try living in australia. most of the stuff i get i have to mail order :cry:
Bun_ny
Visitor

Post by Bun_ny »

I like the episode when everybody is afraid of the MONSTER. Hehheee. That's really a lobster. ^_^ That's a great episode OH! and the one where their all high! Special mushrooms, that was great!
Haseo2
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Haseo2 »

Is anyone here?
Visitor

Post by Guest »

well i am sometimes....only when a new reply comes in :)
Cheza
Visitor

Post by Cheza »

yea the magic mushrooms one was really funny! and i think the chess one was called bohemian rhapsody (spelling)
Bun_ny
Visitor

Post by Bun_ny »

^_^ I like them all, I really can't choose. Cowboy Bebop was just so great...
pirating_punk
Visitor

Post by pirating_punk »

I remember the one where spike held the poker chip or something in his throat. that was funny.
Cheza
Visitor

Post by Cheza »

oooo yea that episode was really funny too! i like alot of the episodes some of them are really funny! gotta admit einstien (the dog) jumping and squecking (sp?) after eating mushrooms was hilarious!
Starwind Amada
Visitor

Post by Starwind Amada »

Anonymous wrote:wow, I've been here a few seconds and all I see is spamming and flamming...so congratulations to the Admins. Really, if you want more people to join in with discussions, you might want to set a few rules. I'm probably going to get flamed for saying all this, but I thought I'd just point those facts out. Have a nice day.
-Random Guest

Really. I just joined tonight and so far this board is crap. Nobody here knows what they're talking about (I think they're a bunch of elementary school kids who run around saying "OMg DragonBalL Z kicKS Ass!!!

Back on topic...

...Bebop is far from being boring. That's why it's the #1 anime.
...There is no official Cowboy Bebop site. Most anime don't get one.