Why doesnt anyone like wolfs rain?

Tooboe Souku
Visitor

Why doesnt anyone like wolfs rain?

Post by Tooboe Souku »

i think it rules!! i havent seen all of it coz i have to download it. no spoilers but you are all so harsh!! wolfs rain is good!! o and iv only watched till episode 16
Infinite Twilight
Visitor

Post by Infinite Twilight »

i know how you feel, tooboe-san. i love wolfs rain, and i dont get the point of posing and saying that they hate a show, unless they just want to anger the people who are fans of the show.
Flame|of|darkness
Visitor

Post by Flame|of|darkness »

i personaly don't like it. The plots cool and all, its just WAY to thought out for me. I like simple things... But that's just me. I don't like the sadness associated with it either. It's a really sad series. No spioler, but the last episode was sad! even though i didn't cri. And normally i do under those cicumstances.
*Is a basket case*
Stone Tears
Visitor

Post by Stone Tears »

I love sadness and anguish! So that's mainly why I love this show.
eake sakura
Visitor

Wolf's Rain

Post by eake sakura »

I don't understand how anybody could dislike Wolf's Rain, because it is one of the best anime's ever. :D
That anime rules over alot of animes in the world....
eake sakura
Visitor

Wolf's Rain

Post by eake sakura »

Personally I dont understand how you dont like Wolf's Rain, because it is a really good anime... :x :evil:
VampireSplooge
Visitor

Post by VampireSplooge »

I like wolf's rain because of the blood.
Squall!Kiba!Yusuke!Cloud!
Visitor

Post by Squall!Kiba!Yusuke!Cloud! »

wolfs rain is a really good anime! its awesome hehehe! :mrgreen:
otaku
Visitor

Post by otaku »

I love Wolf's Rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't understand why some people don't like it.
Visitor

re: Why doesnt anyone like wolfs rain?

Post by Guest »

I love Wolf's Rain... it has violence, wolves, tear-jerkers, thoughtness...it really is one of the best show i have ever saw.... :cry: i cant believe it is over *sigh*
*MidnightBlossom*
Visitor

Post by *MidnightBlossom* »

Wolfs Rain is a cool series .....It can be sad but its all good.....to be quite honest I LOVE wolves so naturally i love the show :twisted:
Red-Eyed Demon
Visitor

Post by Red-Eyed Demon »

I love WR. I want to watch it all over again, even though I know whats gona happen. AND IT WAS SO SAD!! But the ending really really confused me. I know what it means now, after someone explained it to me, but still. Toeboe, Tsume, and Blue..I love them. I would say Kiba as well but my friend has already claimed him. :D
white_wolf_lover
Visitor

Post by white_wolf_lover »

I don't like Kiba because i'm lesbian Kanna is so cool so i will return kiba to Kanna

I repeat i don't love kiba :P
Kanna
Visitor

Post by Kanna »

Really? Yeah!!!! Kiba is all mine! Mwa Ha HA HA HA! I win, and you LOSE, white_wolf_lover!!!! Mwa HA HA HA HA :twisted:
BlueE
Visitor

Post by BlueE »

Hi all how wouldnt i cry when everyone died poor blue and hige :? Kiba made me to cry when HE REALIZED THAT EVERYONE DIED AND THAT LOOK ON HIS FACE HE WAS ANGRY AND HE WAS CRYING AND CHASING DARCIA ITS JUST TOO SAD BECAUSE EVERYNE DIED??? AND AT THE END OF EPISODE THEY ARE ALL ALIVE AGAIN BUT THEY DONT KNOW EACH OTHER ANYMORE SO THIS MEANS THEY ARE IN PARADISE OR MAYBE NOT IF THEY WERE THEY SHOULD PROBABLY KNOW EACHOTHER!? I REALLY DONT GET LAST PART OF THE EPISODE WHERE ARE THEY REALLY*LIFE AFTER DEATH*? I THINK THERE SHOULD BE NEW EPISODE OF WR
BlueE
Visitor

Post by BlueE »

Hi all how wouldnt i cry when everyone died poor blue and hige Kiba made me to cry when HE REALIZED THAT EVERYONE DIED AND THAT LOOK ON HIS FACE HE WAS ANGRY AND HE WAS CRYING AND CHASING DARCIA ITS JUST TOO SAD BECAUSE EVERYNE DIED??? AND AT THE END OF EPISODE THEY ARE ALL ALIVE AGAIN BUT THEY DONT KNOW EACH OTHER ANYMORE SO THIS MEANS THEY ARE IN PARADISE OR MAYBE NOT IF THEY WERE THEY SHOULD PROBABLY KNOW EACHOTHER!? I REALLY DONT GET LAST PART OF THE EPISODE WHERE ARE THEY REALLY*LIFE AFTER DEATH*? I THINK THERE SHOULD BE NEW EPISODE OF WR