.::Spoiler::. Sakura’s True Potentials

[Batman]

Re: .::Spoiler::. Sakura’s True Potentials

Post by [Batman] »

Onizuka, that wasn't Kunkuro, dude.

It was Chiyo. :\ Kunkuro isn't an old lady.

I agree with the newbie. Sakura's one of the strongest characters in Naruto. After and before the time skip. She puts her heart into it. She even WANTED to take training under Tsunade (Which is harder than it looks, I bet.) just to get Sasuke back and help Naruto out. For all the Sakura haters out there, don't even argue with this. I'd like to see you do what Sakura did. She's got potential. I think that's what it's all about. *Just sounded like the Hokey Pokey song*

Yeah, Sakura may be weak before the time skip. But after the skip, she's a bad arse. [=
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Jp153
Master Otaku

Post by Jp153 »

Thank You {Rasengan!}Uzumaki Naruto!!! All i want yall to do is is stop calling sakura weak becuz she has come a very long way and you can not deny it!!

And P.S I thought Itachi was the strongest akatsu then again we've never really seen wat the others can really do!!

P.S.S I know its old News but would you stop with the sakura is weak and she cant do anything!!!
::.I'M BoSsY.::
Black-Harmonia
Absolute Otaku

Post by Black-Harmonia »

you cant change peoples set of mind with jsut saying wat you did. i dont care how powerful she gets, she will always be somewhat annoying to me. and just because you think she is kick ass doesnt mean everyone will agree with you and stop saying shes weak. because it depends on the person on who a charater appeals to them.
"My name is Apollo Justice and I'm fine!"
Hibari for president 2008!
cuzman
Master Otaku

Post by cuzman »

Itachi is not the leader of the akatsu, therefore he is not the strongest member of it.
[Batman]

Post by [Batman] »

Okay, Cuzman. Stop getting off topic.

Baka-Kitsune, this topic is to just prove the point that Sakura's isn't weak. It's not trying to MAKE someone do anything. Another thing, how is Sakura annoying? Her looks? Her love for Sasuke? (Which is now partly gone in the time skip.)

For Pete sake, people. All Sakura wants to do is help. You guys just seem to get on her ass about it. No offense.
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Black-Harmonia
Absolute Otaku

Post by Black-Harmonia »

but proving that she isnt week, thus to make people stop saying that she isnt weak. and i dont like her pink hair, her love for sasuke, and her previous inferiority complex. and i realy dont know how she is after the time skip because reading the manga online started to hurt my eyes, so i stoped. but i do know that her love and inferiority (i think) some wat diminish
Jp153
Master Otaku

Post by Jp153 »

Ok dont get me wrong I'm not tryin to say that she's kick and can beat anybody but she try's and all she wants to be is of use!!! How do you hate a character who puts herself out there not caring about her own life but the wellbeing of other!! I just cant find a character like that annoying!! But ya tats just my opinion and in the end the mind only believes wat it with wants to believe!!
::.I'M BoSsY.::
watermage
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by watermage »

I'm sorry, Jp153, but I really don't like Sakura. My big brother (in real life, not AA) says some of his friends have actually stopped watching Naruto because they hate Sakura so much. I also don't think it's that proper for a girl to have superhuman strength, she should have ninja techniques and be fast on her feet or something. Kind of like Tenten, maybe, with the kunai throwing accuracy.
16 AA sibs!
Proud member of the shinobi clan
I love my AA sibs!
Black-Harmonia
Absolute Otaku

Post by Black-Harmonia »

i geuss on wheather you like Sakura or not is wat kinda person you are. somtimes i like her, somtimes i dont. Watermage doesnt like her, and Jp153 loves her.
watermage
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by watermage »

I'm getting kind of tired of arguing with others about Sakura, really.
16 AA sibs!
Proud member of the shinobi clan
I love my AA sibs!