17%
No Opinion
13%

Total votes: 23

Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application: SASSZAIN

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

Ehhh... Im not impressed. It's long but Ive seen better. Give me one more good solid reason and I'll give you a yes.
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Lucia Skyfire
Ex-Moderator

Post by Lucia Skyfire »

I thought we had decided that size did not matter. Be glad, buddy.
I need to watch things die, from a distance.
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies.
You all need it too, don't lie.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Agreed. I dont care that it is a long application. I didnt write it to make it long, I wrote it to be the truth, in detail. As for another "solid" reason I should be a Mod. We seem to be needing more of them. See here The main thing I've noticed in this thread is that there are not enough mods, and/or that the mods are not seeming to work efficiently enough on the site. I am an efficiant worker. When I set my mind to a task, I perform. I will get done what I neeed to get done. I'm not saying that the current Mods do nothing, just that they are not always on, and that they could be doing better.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

Ok, thank you, you have my vote.
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Lucia Skyfire
Ex-Moderator

Post by Lucia Skyfire »

SASSZAIN wrote:Agreed. I dont care that it is a long application. I didnt write it to make it long, I wrote it to be the truth, in detail. As for another "solid" reason I should be a Mod. We seem to be needing more of them. See here The main thing I've noticed in this thread is that there are not enough mods, and/or that the mods are not seeming to work efficiently enough on the site. I am an efficiant worker. When I set my mind to a task, I perform. I will get done what I neeed to get done. I'm not saying that the current Mods do nothing, just that they are not always on, and that they could be doing better.
I hope that you are not talking about me there. They try their best, honestly. It can get difficult, trust me.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

No. I wasnt referring to you Lordi. I was making a generalization for all the Mods. I know that its not easy being a Mod. Especialy when you have such limited privileges. Thats why I beleive it would help to have more. Then also to split up the work. I dont know how you do it right now, though, I beleive that I can contribute a lot.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Lucia Skyfire
Ex-Moderator

Post by Lucia Skyfire »

I also think it would be wise to categorise the work, and send small teams of moderators to do each of them, but that isn't up for discussion here. If you get given a chance, I would talk to the other mods about it.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Yes. That was EXACTLY what i was thinking about too. Devision of labor. Its efficiant. Only, like you said, this isn't the place to discuss that.

I dont know when you guys might be planning to get new Mods, but, whenever you do. I'll be waiting.

Thanks again to all the users, and Mods that have supported me through this long process. I wanted to lock this application a while back, but i was encoreged not to. Thank you. Your encoragement is welcomed and accepted. I still look forward to whatever happens.

:)
Panda*
Ex-Moderator

Post by Panda* »

=D>
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
zeros-content56
Ex-Moderator

Post by zeros-content56 »

Congrats my friend , welcome to Mod-hood.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

*gasps* I'ma Mod?

When that happen? :-S
Joking XD

I would not be a mod right now though if it wasn't for all those of you who kept telling me to go on. Special thanks definately go to Hinato Kazuya. He's the one who told me to put in a mod app. He helped me through the process. He was, and still is a Great mentor. Thanks man. ;)
Thanks to all the other Mods and users that supported me as well. ^^

*hands Mod trophy to Hinato* :lol: sry had to XD
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

You are the first moderator, or the first person I know of who listens to Backstreet boys, I am sure AA will be a better place lol.. :crazy:
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

xD;;; I Listen to a lotta music, ranging from Backstreet Boys to Eminem. As long as it dun talk about sex in a bad way and swear poorly every second, i'm alright listening to it.
You realy should lookit some of the lyrics for BSB's They are good songs, with good meanings. unlike N'sync *glares*
enough off topic.

AA certainly will be better ^_^ ( i hope 8-[ )
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

SASSZAIN wrote:xD;;; I Listen to a lotta music, ranging from Backstreet Boys to Eminem. As long as it dun talk about sex in a bad way and swear poorly every second, i'm alright listening to it.
You realy should lookit some of the lyrics for BSB's They are good songs, with good meanings. unlike N'sync *glares*
enough off topic.

AA certainly will be better ^_^ ( i hope 8-[ )
Define sarcasm.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Dictionary.com wrote:Sarcasm - 1.harsh or bitter derision or irony.
2.a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.
I knew you was being sarcastic, but i turned the sarcasm into Truth ^^