fruit basket i have a question

chancolove
Visitor

fruit basket i have a question

Post by chancolove »

i have a question why is Akito Sohma so mean and does he like anyone or what and why is a a female in the manga book TELL ME or ill go mad :D
chancolove
Visitor

Re: fruit basket i have a question

Post by chancolove »

chancolove wrote:i have a question why is Akito Sohma so mean and does he like anyone or what and why is a a female in the manga book TELL ME or ill go mad :D
Infinite Twilight
Visitor

re: fruit basket i have a question

Post by Infinite Twilight »

I dont know why (s)he's so mean, but I do know that Shigure is in love with Akito, even though I dont know how (s)he feels about him.
Armony
Visitor

Post by Armony »

from the info I gathered from friends, Akito was supposed to have a short life since (s)he carries the family curse on him/her.

So, (s)he is probably taking advantage of it by being mean, or so I think..
anime_rox666
Uber Otaku

Re: re: fruit basket i have a question

Post by anime_rox666 »

Infinite Twilight wrote:I dont know why (s)he's so mean, but I do know that Shigure is in love with Akito, even though I dont know how (s)he feels about him.
Sigure isn't in love with him! :evil: He just has to take care of Akito. And it's the other way around... I think it said that he liked to nudge the older guyz in the zodiac like Shigure and Kereno but HatsuHaru was an exceptoion. :roll:

Cartoon Freakz
(Sheila)
Infinite Twilight
Visitor

Post by Infinite Twilight »

Well, if you say so, anime_rox666, but it said on one of the Furuba sites I saw that Shigure was in love with Akito and desperatly wanted Akito to return his feelings. It said Shigure even slept with Akito's mom, Ren, to get back at Akito for sleeping with Kureno.

Here's the site if you want to check it out for yourself.

http://ume.silent-hope.net/intro.shtml
anime_rox666
Uber Otaku

Post by anime_rox666 »

Really?!

Shoot... oops... :oops: Well, I shoulda seen it coz I went on the site... But, I didn't. Gonna check again. Thx for telling me. Who's Ren again?

Cartoon Freakz
(Sheila)
Emi
Visitor

Post by Emi »

aishiteru_heruchigu
Visitor

Post by aishiteru_heruchigu »

WTF? why the F*** would Shigure sleep with Akito? that's just sick especially cause Akito is a guy in the anime and manga! and the reason why he's so angray at everyone is cause he will die of th family curse earlier then the rest!
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Infinite Twilight wrote:Well, if you say so, anime_rox666, but it said on one of the Furuba sites I saw that Shigure was in love with Akito and desperatly wanted Akito to return his feelings. It said Shigure even slept with Akito's mom, Ren, to get back at Akito for sleeping with Kureno.

Here's the site if you want to check it out for yourself.

http://ume.silent-hope.net/intro.shtml
Did you read it or saw it. Because if you did read it then its called a fanfic that means its made up by other people. trust me i know.
If you saw it you went to a fanart. ThaT means it was drawed by other people.Just to make thing clear im not mad its just how i see this.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
aishiteru_heruchigu
Visitor

Post by aishiteru_heruchigu »

ow, that explains alot thank you ^^ it's utterably reasonable that Akito is a girl....
AngryDemon
Visitor

Post by AngryDemon »

Armony wrote:from the info I gathered from friends, Akito was supposed to have a short life since (s)he carries the family curse on him/her.

So, (s)he is probably taking advantage of it by being mean, or so I think..
That's how I feel.Anyway in the anime Akito is a guy.In the manga Akito is a girl.
DarkWolf0
Visitor

Post by DarkWolf0 »

I dont think Akito is a girl.And if he is then why does he sound like a guy?
InuyashaX
Master Otaku

Post by InuyashaX »

If Akito is a guy in the anime shouldn't he be a guy in the manga?They probably messed up and thought he was a girl......
Fear my avatar lol....
=] and if you see me type the same thing i am srry for that,it is the computer....
xFlameWolfx
Master Otaku

Post by xFlameWolfx »

DarkWolf0 wrote:I dont think Akito is a girl.And if he is then why does he sound like a guy?
Akito is a guy in the anime and a girl in the manga.
<b>What lies before us and what lies beyond us is tiny compared to what lies within us. -- Oliver Wendell Holmes
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -- Thomas Jefferson</b>