Kira, Athrun, Yzak, Dearka, Shinn, Rey, Heine etc.?

Which one is the best?!

Poll ended at May 16, 2006 2:24am

Kira
100%
Athrun
No votes
Yzak
No votes
Dearka
No votes
Shinn
No votes
Heine
No votes
Luuna
No votes
Auel
No votes

Total votes: 2

DoubleImpact
Visitor

Re: Kira, Athrun, Yzak, Dearka, Shinn, Rey, Heine etc.?

Post by DoubleImpact »

YEAH!!!!! RIGHT ON MAN!!!
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Tiana_Lee »

Darth Hatake wrote:WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS WRONG WITH SEED DESTINY???
I enjoyed the series very much and there was nothing wrong with Kira, Athran, Shinn, ETC and it so sucked that Heine died so early he was a good character. Also the reason some of the characters were well the way they were was because THEY WERE FIGHTING A DAME WAR, war's can do wierd things to people ok so think of that next time you think a character got "rapped"
haha
yea, i know seriously :)
Founder of the Scheris haters club~mbs: WhiteRose,persiaisis, Final_Fantasy_Lover, yoko kaiba, Tsume's Love, Casandra Ishtar, anime_luver59,
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku

Re: re: Kira, Athrun, Yzak, Dearka, Shinn, Rey, Heine etc.?

Post by Tiana_Lee »

Duuz wrote:
ItsuWhite wrote: WHAT?!!!!!! KIRA WAS NOT LIKE THAT!AND WHEN THE HELL DID HE GET RAPED IN GSD?!!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS? ATHRUN AND KIRA WERE THE BEST CHARACTERS!! HOW CAN YOU INSULT THEM LIKE THAT?!!!
Not raped in the literal sense, just figuratively. He got pwned by Shinn, in the same lame way Yzak kept getting it from Kira in Seed. Although I wonder if Kira is so great then why couldn't he destroy atleast 2 of the 3 Earth Gundams like Yzak did?

Oh yeah, Yzak was clearly the best of them, once he let go of his rage that blinded him. But that's what made him such an interesting character really.

what in the world are you talking about?
Kira was awesome, he doesn't need to destroy some earth gundams to prove that.
He was the best fighter, the ultimate cordinator. along with lacus(i don't really get that though).
Kira shouldn't be dissed on like that, the only time that he should ever have been insulted is when he was being so naive as to be used by freakin bit*h Fllay.
Founder of the Scheris haters club~mbs: WhiteRose,persiaisis, Final_Fantasy_Lover, yoko kaiba, Tsume's Love, Casandra Ishtar, anime_luver59,
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
vi0an
Baka Otaku

Post by vi0an »

i just think they're all great characters... if it weren't for their fall in the series called gundam seed destiny!
anyways, i really admire kira and athrun and shin, men who are so not afraid to cry ^_^
by the way , why is Luna the only girl in the poll?
btw, my faves are the three cryers and Yzak, coz he's so cool ^_^
Ms. Fluffy Butt
Uber Otaku

Post by Ms. Fluffy Butt »

I don't like Shinn, i don't hate him also..
I think he's just so boastful.

BTW, i think the ending of GSD is kindda lacking something. like what happened to Cagalli & Athrun's loveteam? :|
|J-rock Fan! Yeah!|
+Previous username: gothgirl_kun+
~L Fan Club (Anti-Light) "M" is L's programmer~
*ANBU/Akatsuki Club=Akatsuki captain of squad 4=*
"Do you even have a dick?" -Sai
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Tiana_Lee »

gothgirl_kun wrote:I don't like Shinn, i don't hate him also..

BTW, i think the ending of GSD is kindda lacking something. like what happened to Cagalli & Athrun's loveteam? :|
i agree. what happened to the Kagalli and Athrun thing? i was so disappointed in them because they only had Kira be like, "aren't you going to go after her?" and he was like no, "I'm going to wait for her here." pssssh.

i was so mad. i mean, gosh! what ever happened to the ring he gave her? did it mean nothing?
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Ms. Fluffy Butt
Uber Otaku

Post by Ms. Fluffy Butt »

Tiana_Lee wrote:
gothgirl_kun wrote:I don't like Shinn, i don't hate him also..

i agree. what happened to the Kagalli and Athrun thing? i was so disappointed in them because they only had Kira be like, "aren't you going to go after her?" and he was like no, "I'm going to wait for her here." pssssh.

i was so mad. i mean, gosh! what ever happened to the ring he gave her? did it mean nothing?
Yeah, i was like, "it's already over? where's Cagalli? why is there only the crying of Shinn?"
I was really pissed! :x
|J-rock Fan! Yeah!|
+Previous username: gothgirl_kun+
~L Fan Club (Anti-Light) "M" is L's programmer~
*ANBU/Akatsuki Club=Akatsuki captain of squad 4=*
"Do you even have a dick?" -Sai