vicious & julia

Idris
Visitor

re: vicious & julia

Post by Idris »

Viscous basically tried to talk to Juila on the basis that she was attractive. Sort've used her. It's quite iffy, much like how Juila relation is to the Red Dragon Syndicate.[/spoiler]
blue crow
Uber Otaku

Post by blue crow »

vicious luv julia althought he doesn't look like he do
I hope your smiling face
is with me until the day
I fall into eternal sleep
XXWolfgangXX
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Re: vicious & julia

Post by XXWolfgangXX »

I think that he is crazy but everyone keeps telling me he was one good but when Spike took julia he went crazy, although i think he was just born crazy.
‘if she’s determined to have a nervous breakdown, the least we can do is see that she doesn’t have it in peace’ Zooey
blue crow
Uber Otaku

Post by blue crow »

XXWolfgangXX wrote:I think that he is crazy but everyone keeps telling me he was one good but when Spike took julia he went crazy, although i think he was just born crazy.
who no?we never seen him b4 spike took julia.by d way,is he been taken care of by d 3 old man?hes been living in red dragon since young?
XXWolfgangXX
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by XXWolfgangXX »

blue crow wrote: who no?we never seen him b4 spike took julia.by d way,is he been taken care of by d 3 old man?hes been living in red dragon since young?
of course you see him before julia, that scene n Spikes memories, where the two of them are back to back smiling, and he was raised by mao not the heads of the red dragon, episode 5. hello!
‘if she’s determined to have a nervous breakdown, the least we can do is see that she doesn’t have it in peace’ Zooey
blue crow
Uber Otaku

Post by blue crow »

who ia mao?wha does he look like?i think i miss episode 5
I hope your smiling face
is with me until the day
XXWolfgangXX
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Re: re: vicious & julia

Post by XXWolfgangXX »

blue crow wrote:who ia mao?wha does he look like?i think i miss episode 5
mao yenrai, vicious kills him in the first 5 minutes of ballad of fallen angels, he's short tubby with a comb over.
blue crow
Uber Otaku

Post by blue crow »

but it didn't say he was rise by mao b4,mao take care of him when he was young?
I hope your smiling face
is with me until the day
XXWolfgangXX
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by XXWolfgangXX »

blue crow wrote:but it didn't say he was rise by mao b4,mao take care of him when he was young?
yes it did, when him and spike show down in the cathedral, spike says begging doesn't work with you even if its from the man that took you in and made you what you are' that mean moa
blue crow
Uber Otaku

Post by blue crow »

XXWolfgangXX wrote:
blue crow wrote:but it didn't say he was rise by mao b4,mao take care of him when he was young?
yes it did, when him and spike show down in the cathedral, spike says begging doesn't work with you even if its from the man that took you in and made you what you are' that mean moa
took u in=rise?hmm...he can took him in when he already a adult
I hope your smiling face
is with me until the day
XXWolfgangXX
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by XXWolfgangXX »

blue crow wrote: took u in=rise?hmm...he can took him in when he already a adult
Why can't u just admit defeat, he was raised by mao not the 3 old guys, damn it!