56%
NO THESE MOVIES ARE SICK
44%

Total votes: 16

Katsuyo
Absolute Otaku

SAW 3 Yes or No?

Post by Katsuyo »

Who has heard of this one? I have and i am sick and tired of thses dame saw movies. I don't want to see people cut there legs off thats just sick thats why i hate these movies and i am NOT going to ever watch them [-(
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku

Re: SAW 3 Yes or No?

Post by Matt ????? »

i agree.i don't understand why people would find enjoyment out of seeing other people being forced to kill themselves or attempt to survive in a sick game rigged for them to die while some psychopath watches their suffering.
"ooh,memories!"
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Hey, don't just pick on Saw, Hostel is even sicker
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
OniKira
Absolute Otaku

Post by OniKira »

Gaming Goddess wrote:Hey, don't just pick on Saw, Hostel is even sicker
Seriously.

I personally love the Saw films, and I've been following them closely since the first film. Yes, it's quite gory, visually disturbing, and horrific.

But guess what guys? It's actually a horror movie. Yep. HORROR movie.

Yet beneath all that gruesome exterior is an actually quite profound idea. Jigsaw consistently tests those who have apparently "failed" in life. He attests their human will and psychologoy.

Yea, so I can't wait for Saw III.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku

Post by Matt ????? »

Gaming Goddess wrote:Hey, don't just pick on Saw, Hostel is even sicker
well,i've seen Hostel and it was really sick.and i havn't seen any of the saw movies(not interested)
"ooh,memories!"
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Hell yeah I'm waiting for Saw 3! Especially after the director said that they did more disturbing things in the first 10 minutes then in the entire movie of Saw 2! I wonder if Hostel 2 will be able to compete with it?

Now I do see your points though... It takes a special person to be able to handle these types of movies.
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Katsuyo
Absolute Otaku

Post by Katsuyo »

still i don't care if the movies and horror they are still sick and wrong
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
Alpha wolf
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Alpha wolf »

i agree sick and wrong.!
Respect and love is all u need.
RSM RULES
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

Post by La Tua Cantante »

The original saw guy (with cancer) gives me the absolute creeps. I saw a picture of him on someone's myspace and freaked out.

I'm a fan of Saw. Its not the fact that I like seeing people saw their legs off, I wouldn't be able to do any of the things those people do (Ex: saw my foot off. Or cut out my eye to get a key).

But you have to admit, the traps he puts them in is astounding. Absolutely genius. And then the end of the first saw...
Spoiler
Show
HE WAS IN THE ROOM WITH THEM THE WHOLE TIME!

Then how saw 2 ended...oh my.

I think its just...awesome in a twisted morbid way. :) Its not meant for the sensitive stomached people.

I totally want to see it.
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku

Post by Persiaisis »

the saw movies give me the creeps but they are good and i love the way saw 2 ended
http://groups.myspace.com/absoluteanimerox
check out AA's myspace group
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

I've only seen Saw 2, but I liked it. I would like to see Saw 3.
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

now, what i dont understand is, people say its sick and wrong. its mutilation. its violent. its ENTERTAINMENT! i've never seen saw. i might do, but, i'm more a comedy and action buff than horror. what about the Jason, Freddy, Alien, Predator, or, voted the scariest movie ever according to a british TV station, The Excorcist? they're all violent, all have mutilation, all are there to entertain. its ficticious. if you want a movie thats sick and wrong, why not watch World Trade Center. ¬¬ i find it annoying that, its an image still fresh in our minds and SOMEONE is all ready making money off it.

or, if you wanna riot about a movie, do what i'm doing. ¬¬ Peter Jackson (LOTR, Kong) is making a film of Halo. yes, halo. THAT, m'friends, is wrong. halo isnt something you can make into a movie, especially by such a shoddy director. he'll make it 7 hours long, and completly butcher the series.

but i lost track. back to my origional point, how can you say that something is sick and wrong, if its not in your genre of interest? if it WAS real, as in, they actually DID chop their limbs off, then yeah. but since its nothing more than fake blood and plastic, why say its wrong? i applaud the genius who came up with the concept.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Panda*
Ex-Moderator

Post by Panda* »

I agree with Hik. I'm a huge fan of horror and gruesome movies such as Hostel, The Hills Have Eyes, etc. Saw movies are entertaining for me because I don't see or actually do what they do in the movies, and yes, it doesn't mean I also like to see people getting tormented. The taboos are what enthralled me. The violence and torments are truly genious. It's something for me I don't see everyday.

I can't wait to see it. :mrgreen:
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

I'm not a big fan of the movies but I must say they are good and also something fresh and original to the horror movie genere because I'm getting some what bored of the usual seemly unstoppable mutate killer or guy who just won't go down I still like those horror flicks, but those tend to get old which is why people like Saw because it's something no ones ever seen before in a horror flick and besides all horror flicks are sick but are also scary (well they use to be) and people love getting scared.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
ANGEL OF HELL
Absolute Otaku

Post by ANGEL OF HELL »

Jigsaw is a GENIUS and the Saw movies are a form of actually intelligent horror films. This movie line is very realistic, and thats what makes it so great. What makes people scared is that there are people out there who are intelligent and mentaly unstable(much like Jigsaw)who can actually do this stuff. If those who haven't watched Saw are reading this, I'm telling you that tese arent your ordinary dumbass horror films. I can't wait to see it.

Oh, by the way Darth Kickass, no one can make you do anything technicaly. Those people don't have to kill themselves. They have a choice of if they want to endure extreme pain, kill themselves, or die normally.
"Somebody's been Funk'n with my Funk! Funk'n 'round Funk'n with it untill they Funk it up! (Don't Funk with my Funk!)" - Bootsy Collins and the RubberFans

Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

I believe you all will enjoy saw 3, it was good with some major twists.. :O but than again thats saw..
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]