72%
I'll think on it
No votes

Total votes: 18

Blue_Lone_Wolf
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Mod Application!!

Post by Blue_Lone_Wolf »

Ok I may've messed up the first time but dangit I sure as hech ain't given up! Wanna make me a mod? Vote here and hope the Admin dudes say yes. Why? I stinkin' tell ya why!

1: I'm probably perfect for keepin' jerks in line.
2: Probably got plenty of people to back me up &
3: Takin' no for an answer ain't always the way ta go.

So go ahead and vote now! Or i'm gonna die tryin'.
Blue Lone Wolf, Leader Of The Blue Wolf Clan
Tsukasa
Uber Otaku

Re: Mod Application!!

Post by Tsukasa »

Again blue?
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!
Vash
Uber Otaku

Post by Vash »

You are dying trying.

This is why.
Anner <3
\,,/
Blue_Lone_Wolf
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Blue_Lone_Wolf »

At least i'm trying to make myself known here! and yeah SH, again. No way am i gonna be terminated again and again... cause i'm not stoppin' until i'm told to do so by webmaster or i'm sent down in flames or a good fifty times.
Neo-Nigguro
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Neo-Nigguro »

Straw Hat wrote:Again blue?
Thats a case of the pot calling the kettle black is it not cuz.
EarlyMike mah bro. Reppin New Jersey the original dirty dirty
Now Ani's b****

The Bold Brothas never die fools
Vash
Uber Otaku

Post by Vash »

Blue_Lone_Wolf wrote:At least i'm trying to make myself known here! and yeah SH, again. No way am i gonna be terminated again and again... cause i'm not stoppin' until i'm told to do so by webmaster or i'm sent down in flames or a good fifty times.
You won't be terminated again and again if you stick to the application rules.
Anner <3
\,,/
Black-Harmonia
Absolute Otaku

Post by Black-Harmonia »

Blue_Lone_Wolf wrote:At least i'm trying to make myself known here! and yeah SH, again. No way am i gonna be terminated again and again... cause i'm not stoppin' until i'm told to do so by webmaster or i'm sent down in flames or a good fifty times.
There is other ways of getting yourself known around the site then posting unsucessfull mod aplications.
"My name is Apollo Justice and I'm fine!"
Hibari for president 2008!
Electrixal
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Electrixal »

Rite first thing if u don't get it and get it then u could be the first person to do it over and over again and 2nd ok i'll vote for u yes! :D
What good is cake if you can't eat it!?
Rosalia W. Cheetah
Uber Otaku

Post by Rosalia W. Cheetah »

Heh he, MASTER never gives up once she puts her mind on something (I know her personally IRL). Heck YEAH, I'll vote yes! She really is good!
If anyone is willing, please send tips on how to animate -

I believe I will begin the project of creating episodes based on the book series 'Acorna the Unicorn Girl'.
Neo-Nigguro
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Neo-Nigguro »

Give me on good reason why I should vote yes so that another mod could be all up in my face. Remember, as much as people hate jerks, we're the ones who keep AA interesting
EarlyMike mah bro. Reppin New Jersey the original dirty dirty
Now Ani's b****

The Bold Brothas never die fools
Blue_Lone_Wolf
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Blue_Lone_Wolf »

When i lay it down, i do my best to lay it down hard. If i don't like what's happenin'? Daggomit i do somethin' about it!! Want to terrorize other people? i'll give 'em the ol' one two and off this site and 'consider' lettin' 'em back on. Want to mess with me? Go ahead and try.

and nice quote there neoko, i loved that movie[/code]
Ryukon
Uber Otaku

Post by Ryukon »

Coming on strong, aren't you? Obviously determined, too. That's a new thing that's really noticeable for your application and I find that intriguing.

Aside from what Vash-san said about the application rules, it would be better to consider things thoughtfully and sort out reasons why such-and-such thing happened rather than flying off the handle and taking the initial impulse of restricting the person just because you don't like it.

Keeping 'jerks' in moderation is kind of but a small percentage of the forums. There's other things to look out for as a Mod. Do you know what they are and what you should do about them? What can you really do for AA?
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
Blue_Lone_Wolf
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Blue_Lone_Wolf »

Okay i admit that i'm no net wiz and stuff but if people come to me about the problem i'll all that i can within my given power to do something about it! I know that no one's perfect but the least one like myself can do is make it as close to perfect as possible... if it's possible. So what do you plan on saying to that? I'd love to hear what you have to say
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

I don't think you should be moderator. And I don't even want to comment, maybe if you'd have taken abit more time to your application then you MIGHT'VE gotten a good comment from me, but right now I see it useless.
Blue_Lone_Wolf
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Blue_Lone_Wolf »

you know how to say it like it is don't you? well i don't blame you. if i do ever get the chance to try again i'm sure i can do my best to change your mind when it comes to something like this but for now i guess i got to deal with it... oh well
Ryukon
Uber Otaku

Post by Ryukon »

Blue_Lone_Wolf wrote:Okay i admit that i'm no net wiz and stuff but if people come to me about the problem i'll all that i can within my given power to do something about it! I know that no one's perfect but the least one like myself can do is make it as close to perfect as possible... if it's possible. So what do you plan on saying to that? I'd love to hear what you have to say
You don't really have to be a net wiz to know the basics about spam, excessive chatting and off-topicness and the likes. I know I don't know all that much about the internet myself either.

It's good that you offer yourself to take on just about every problem that comes your way, but may be just too much and will eventually start to tire you out (even if you are just sitting down).

Personal feelings shouldn't also get in the way with your job too much. You have to do what you have to do no matter who the person is, even if they're your friend. Uphold the rules and go by them. Being a Mod has quite a few restrictions and you have lesser freedom than your regular member.
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子