Find this out ^_^

[Batman]

Find this out ^_^

Post by [Batman] »

A man wants to go home,but he can't...He can't because another man is standing home with a blunt object...but,it's not a gun...Why can't the man go home?

Answer this to find out if you're a true detective.. ^_^...If you have another 'Riddle' then answer it..IF YOU DON'T ANSWER THIS YOU'RE GAY!!!...Thank you ^_^
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
[Batman]

Re: Find this out ^_^

Post by [Batman] »

Hey,sorry guys...I made a mistake...I ment if you have a new riddle than 'Post' it..^_^...Carry on...
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
asdfsdf
Uber Otaku

Post by asdfsdf »

If you don't answer this you're gay... I don't think I've ever seen a post more immature than that.
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

because he has a baseball bat?
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
[Batman]

Post by [Batman] »

:roll: Okay,maybe that was a little TOO easy...Uh....Okay here's another one...

A woman shot her husband...she puts his head under water for 5 minutes,then hangs him...soon after,they go out and have a nice little dinner...

What happend there? ^

And,btw Darkbear...it was a joke... :roll: I swear,some people can't understand sarcasm...If you've never seen a post more immature than that,then you need to go through the posts a little more >_<...I hate when people get all smart and tell me that a joke is immature...but,you're still cool ^_^...
batman? mod? what?
mewretasu
Visitor

Post by mewretasu »

The woman was a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry.

HAHAHA! Why don't you guys try this one!

~This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Sorry, I don't have the answers to these... Just kidding.

*hint-a certain letter is missing in here look closer and 6*
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

No idea. I don't think anything is wrong with it...at all.
zeeflover
Master Otaku

Post by zeeflover »

Man... That's a hard one.... What is wrong with it??? I don't know....
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku

Post by ccppfan »

maybe it's a picture of... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know. I give up.
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!