Romantic Comedy Help!

Get answers to all your specific anime questions.
Terra_Goddess
Visitor

Romantic Comedy Help!

Post by Terra_Goddess »

Hi all viewers!
I am in need of HELP! I want to watch a ROMANCTIC COMEDY ANIME (tht also doesn't lag...but tht is ok if it does).
I've already watched:
Ouran High School Host Club ** a must watch....
Fruits Basket
Gravitation
Ayashi No Ceres
Naruto (sum ppl count it...)
Inuyasha (sum ppl count it...)

N Ranma 1/2 sorta...

So thx!
maven
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: Romantic Comedy Help!

Post by maven »

sorry, I'm not in the mood to describe the following:

Urusei yatsura
Fushigi Yuugi (if you liked ayashi no ceres)
His and Her circumstances
Marmalade boy
Honey and clover (This one's good)

I'll be adding more later...
KenjiTamura
Baka Otaku

Post by KenjiTamura »

Inukami- World where wolves can turn into humans to assist man, a boy who is a tamer of these finds a girl one with an attitude. IN this anime you can't tell which one is the tamer as she seems to have him on a short leash rather than the other way around.

Rizelmine- Fifteen year old boy who likes older women comes home to find he was married by the state to a 12 year old girl, who happens to be an android.

Karin- A vampire girl that is considered weird because she injects blood rather than drinks it starts to have a relationship with a guy from her school.

Zero no Tsukaima- In a world of magic a girl summons a creature for an exam that is supposed to be her companion throughout her life, but rather than a monster she summons a boy from Japan which she treats as a slave.

Tsukuyomi Moon Phase- A guy who is said to have no spiritual awareness releases a vampire girl from a castle and from then on she lives with him. Note he is like 19 and she is 13.

Tenchi Muyo GXP- In my opinion the best of the Tenchi Muyo's.

Sumomo mo momomo- A female fighter is told she can not master her families form of martial arts so she goes to marry the strongest man and bear his child. It was a marriage arranged at birth but although he is good looking he is weak and nerdy, but anyway she tries to "sack" him.

Busou Renkin- A boy is killed one day by a monster but is revived by a girl turning him into an alchemic warrior. From then on he fights these monsters alongside the girl. This is partially Shounen but there is legitimate romance and comedy.

Maburaho- In a world of magic a boy can only use his eight times in his life or he'll turn to dust, because of this he is judged magically inadequate. However, he comes to find he has great magical ancestors and the concentration of their greatness is in his genes and will be passed on to his child, as such every girl in his school with three in particular want to bear his child with force if necessary!

Mahou Sensei Negima- An eight year old boy becomes a teacher at an all girls middle school. However being a teacher is just a trial for him to be a full fledged magician. In this rather odd anime almost all of his students have the hots for him and he is rooming with the one that reminds him of his sister.

Happy Lesson- A high school boy who has lost his parents inherits the house he once lived with them in. However many of his female teachers find him troubled and on hearing he has no parents they can only agree on one thing, they will all become his mother and live with him.

Magikano- A high school boy who lives with his sisters just seems normal. However each of his sisters is magic and furthermore another magical girl seeks him out to break her curse. *Warning* I found the ending unsatisying but the anime was okay.

Amaenaideyo- A boy takes up living in a shrine full of girls, his skill level as a monk seems low but when he is aroused he releases a large amount of power.

DearS- A boy walking home one day finds a girl in rags on the side of the road, as he approaches her she kisses him and from then on calls him master. Later he finds she is a DearS which are recently arrived aliens.

Final Approach- Japan's population is at an all time low and as such the government is initiating a sure fire plan. Force random people into marriage with the help of a super computer and to the misfortune of one high school boy he is the first to be chosen.

Girls Bravo- A boy falling into a bath is transported to a world where there are almost only women and as such they are desperate for men. He manages to return to his world but ends up bringing along a girl who says she has been waiting for him.

Green Green- At an all boys school a program is initiated to bring a bus load of girls to join them. As they arrive there is a weird light and a girl jumps off the bus and onto a boy she claims to have been looking for.

Koi Koi 7- A boy on his way to school is saved by a girl who seems to know him, she ends up going to the same school and he is placed in the same dorm as her. She dedicates herself to being by his side while at the same time fighting on a team with other girls to protect him from the student council.

Mahou Senshi Louie- A magician is drafted into a team of treasure hunters who are all female. THis magician is not very good at magic but he is very strong as well as dimwitted. Even so they grow very attached to him.

Shakugan no Shana- A boy finds himself in a weird barrier where time is frozen and a monster is eating the people around him, as it is his turn a girl with red hair and eyes saves him and tells him he is a torch. As a torch the real him is already dead and he is just an existence to fill his place until he disappears, in any case he decides to stick with her to help.

Rozen Maiden- A boy mails a response to a question and finds a doll in his room, as he winds her up he finds her very realistic as she comes to life. As his life is in danger he agrees to be her partner for the upcoming battle.

Vandread- A boy tries to rise through the ranks of an all male society by stealing a mecha he helped create. He is caught in the process but then the ship comes under attack by female pirates who take him hostage. As he has nowhere else to go he stays with them to fight the new threat that is Earth.

Trouble Chocolate- A boy decides to take an unpopular magic course and in an incident a doll is brought to life with a wood fairy. She stays with him from then on, but don't give him chocolate or he'll go nuts with his great magical power. *Warning* Although the anime is lighthearted and funny the ending is regrettably sad.

I can probably list more but that would require me to think, I like your taste as I too love Romance Comedies. The greatness of anime relationships which display concepts and emotions I myself have yet to experience while being lighthearted and enjoyable.
Black-Harmonia
Absolute Otaku

Post by Black-Harmonia »

Ultra Maniac.
"My name is Apollo Justice and I'm fine!"
Hibari for president 2008!
ai_enma
Visitor

Post by ai_enma »

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: [-X :arrow: #-o :arrow: [-o< :arrow: ](*,) :arrow: :color: :arrow: :wink: :arrow: :lol: :arrow: :mrgreen:
sasuke_rocklee
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by sasuke_rocklee »

Kodomo no omocha (kodocha in english)
the first many episodes are just funny. but they later on get more into the romance
(but this is strange enough about 11year olds *!!!!*)
Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
D_Gray-mansArm
Baka Otaku

Post by D_Gray-mansArm »

if you want comedy, romance i suggest you watch Green green, Lovely Complex, Oh My Goddess!, Gintama (not romantic but really funny), Love Hina, Fruits Basket, Onegai Teacher, Strawberry Panic, and Shuffle! these are all great animes, but to let you know before hand Green green is a little perverted but has more to it if you give it a chance. Hope this helps!
animy880
Visitor

Post by animy880 »

omg you have to watch zero no tsukaima its like the best anime<3
and and yah you are totally awesome!!!!!!!! you watch ranma and ouran
and inu and naru and fruits basket<3
Visitor

Post by Guest »

D_Gray-mansArm wrote:if you want comedy, romance i suggest you watch Green green, Lovely Complex, Oh My Goddess!, Gintama (not romantic but really funny), Love Hina, Fruits Basket, Onegai Teacher, Strawberry Panic, and Shuffle! these are all great animes, but to let you know before hand Green green is a little perverted but has more to it if you give it a chance. Hope this helps!
Anonymous wrote:omg you have to watch zero no tsukaima its like the best anime<3
and and yah you are totally awesome!!!!!!!! you watch ranma and ouran
and inu and naru and fruits basket<3
roland82
Newbie Otaku

Post by roland82 »

hi, midori no hibi [midori days] is pretty funny, its about a guy unlucky with girls. one day his hand turns into a girl, that likes him.
Rickster
Master Otaku

Post by Rickster »

Wow I can't believe nobody mentioned I My Me! Strawberry Eggs. Am I the only person who liked it? ( If so does that make me weird? "Wanders off to ponder being weird" )
Khorne
Master Otaku

Post by Khorne »

Romantic comedy?

Lovely Complex

I laughed sooo hard, and the sentimental part is well-thought, without all those stupid misunderstandings that make every love anime similar.
A real gem, imho.
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

yay one of my current specializations ^_^... *sigh*

- seto no Hanayome http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seto_no_hanayome (Extremely funny i rate it A+)
- Hayate no Gotokue (more one side love...but funny none the less)
- ToLOVERU http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Love-Ru (just started this season...i want to see how this ends up)
- Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (not really a romance but twisted harem...) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayonara_zetsubo_sensei
- They Are My Noble Masters http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Are_My_Noble_Masters
- Koharu Biyori (an echhi, with only 1 rare to find OVA...extremely funny though)
- Rosario+Vampire http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosario%2BVampire
- Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goshuushou ... nomiya-kun
- Lovely Complex http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lovely_Complex
- Saiunkoku Monogatari http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saiunkoku_Monogatari (a little bit shonen-ai...)
- Nagasarete Airantou http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagasarete_Airantou
- Moetan http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moetan
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
miki_animeholix
Master Otaku

Post by miki_animeholix »

WELL oran HIGHschool Host club is good.........................
i love the twins!!!!!
um.... can i say... vampires in the hat around????
miki_animeholix
Master Otaku

Post by miki_animeholix »

heck... have'nt watch uLTRA maNIAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
I WANT TO WATCH THIS anime!!! (NOT AIRING IN our COUNTRY!!!)
um.... can i say... vampires in the hat around????
maekawaii
Visitor

Post by maekawaii »

for me, gakuen alice known as" alice academy" i really enjoy watching this anime..i also read it's manga version, its so nice....so funny...little bit of drama about her bestfriend and love romance with natsume...very touchy....someone who is willing to give his life for someone he loves...(but the story goes supernatural bcoz of their power)...but no doubt its a good one...

2nd...Peach Girl...really its romantic comedy....i watched it all over again hehehe...
3rd...Fruit basket...funny ...