One Piece is a piece of heaven indeed!

Hey
Visitor

One Piece is a piece of heaven indeed!

Post by Hey »

This is one of the most entertaining anime ever! I'm so glad that we got a forum just for One Piece.

This is one of those weird anime everybody will love, so trust me. If you like a good laugh, it wouldn't hurt to see a couple of O.P.'s episodes. :mrgreen:

P.S.I believe there are some threads out there about One Piece, if anyone knows where they are, would you be kind enough to post the address(es) on this thread so that I can move 'em to this forum? (you could also pm them to me, whichever takes your fancy).
WAKAI
Visitor

re: One Piece is a piece of heaven indeed!

Post by WAKAI »

wats the point of one piece.
*Shadow Samurai *
Visitor

Post by *Shadow Samurai * »

to find the treasure "One Piece" 8)
phantasy
Visitor

Post by phantasy »

actually the treasure of gold roger (i believe thats his name) is "in" one piece the treasure is not one piece.....
WAKAI
Visitor

Post by WAKAI »

*donuts droooooooooools*

treasure ha one pice wow
*donuts drooooooooooools*

got it
Annaxubella
Visitor

Re: One Piece is a piece of heaven indeed!

Post by Annaxubella »

Λ п п ε r wrote:This is one of the most entertaining anime ever! I'm so glad that we got a forum just for One Piece.

This is one of those weird anime everybody will love, so trust me. If you like a good laugh, it wouldn't hurt to see a couple of O.P.'s episodes. :mrgreen:

P.S.I believe there are some threads out there about One Piece, if anyone knows where they are, would you be kind enough to post the address(es) on this thread so that I can move 'em to this forum? (you could also pm them to me, whichever takes your fancy).
I agree, it's the best anime in my book 8)
Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

I remember this series, i downloaded 70 fansubbed episodes a while back. loved them all. but I'm betting that 4kids has ruined it now. I don't have Foxbox in the Philippines, so can someone tell me what was changed/edited by 4kids? (Asides from Zoro to Zolo)
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"
SagePoil
Visitor

Post by SagePoil »

Ok, I'll try to explain as good as I can: One piece is, for me of course, the BEST anime I've ever seen. It makes Naruto like a piece of s**t. Even Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach and samourai champloo can't match it. I'll explain why. In one piece, the author has the talent to make you love a dead person, or a person going to die. It makes you feel really close to those persons that are dead or who are in a very difficult situation. One you have cried a lot because each story in one piece is... a masterpiece :lol: , luffy and his crew gets in. Most of the time they won't win without lots of damage, but they defend ideals and poeple taht are worth it. In one pice, good characters can die. Inone pice, you'll never be able to say what will happen in the 10 next sheets of paper. In one piece, the humour is soooo special you'll be most of time praying you won't die by laughing. Surprises and emotions are the masterwords of this masterpiece, it's a good enough reason to live. It's... one piece :lol:
Mrs.RoronoaZoro
Master Otaku

Post by Mrs.RoronoaZoro »

All I have to say is...I love one piece...and The US always screws up anime's when they get edited for lil kids. One piece is actually really gory..cuz I like to read the mangas...well most of y'all know this already...o_O I don't want peeps gettin mad for nothing...I don't know every detail of one piece but I love it..it's my favorite anime next to lupin the third. O.o
"Y'know you want me!" - Arsene Lupin the third
"I'm gonna kick his ass!" -Monkey D. Luffy
"Where can love be found; if your heart won't feel?" -Shivers
I LOVE RORONOA ZORO! ^_^