33%
Tsunade
67%

Total votes: 21

w_rusyadi
Visitor

Re: Kakashi VS Tsunade!

Post by w_rusyadi »

SSJ_Gogeta wrote:I second that. Tsunade wins this one.
[-X I think kakashi will crush tsunade
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Haven't you been reading? It has been already decided that Tsunade wins.
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by SexiKakashi »

Dark Magic wrote:
3:kakashi couldn't copy half of her jutsu becuase healing requires persice chakra control and summoning jutsu requires a contract
Exactly, I think your overestimating the sharingan's abilities. Just because it can copy of move doesn't mean you mastery over that move.
ok, this replies rto this post ansd your one like two above this one. Kakashi is not trying his best he thinks low of himself. kakashi is not dumb enough to let tsunade get close to him. When kakashi uses the sharingan and copy\s it he copies it at the same mastery level as the person who used it.
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

realy now so if lets say sasuke used his sharingan and done chidori its a strong as kakashi??NO

some jutsu no doubtly requires more chakra than kakashi has the sharingan has its limit

and A SUMMONING JUTSU REQUIRES A CONTRACT THE SHARINGAN CAN'T CHANGE THAT!!!!

and if kakashi used the chidori and lets say stabbed it through tsunade she would punch him in the face probably thus killing him then she would just heal herself
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Look SexiKakashi, it has already been decided that Tsunade wins this fight. Haven't you been reading the posts on this thread? This isn't really that hard to grasp.
Does God Exist?

Dark Magic
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Dark Magic »

ok, this replies rto this post ansd your one like two above this one. Kakashi is not trying his best he thinks low of himself. kakashi is not dumb enough to let tsunade get close to him. When kakashi uses the sharingan and copy\s it he copies it at the same mastery level as the person who used it.
Where does it ever say that Kakashi doesn't try or thinks low of himself he feels bad that he let Obito die but that doesn't make him weaker,your just saying that to give him an reason. And the Sharingan does not copy it at the same mastery level of the person that does the jutsu.

Like someone posted above, Sasuke copied the Chidori from Kakashi, does that make it as strong as Kakashi could do it.....NO!!!!!!! You have to train in the technique to fully be able to use it to it's fullest potentional.

Most of Tsunade's techniques take perfect Chakra control which Kakashi doesn't have. So Kakashi couldn't even do most of her techniques.
Dark Magic
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Dark Magic »

Where does it ever say that Kakashi doesn't try or thinks low of himself he feels bad that he let Obito die but that doesn't make him weaker,your just saying that to give him an reason. And the Sharingan does not copy it at the same mastery level of the person that does the jutsu.

Like someone posted above, Sasuke copied the Chidori from Kakashi, does that make it as strong as Kakashi could do it.....NO!!!!!!! You have to train in the technique to fully be able to use it to it's fullest potentional.

Most of Tsunade's techniques take perfect Chakra control which Kakashi doesn't have. So Kakashi couldn't even do most of her techniques.
orchidsbythewindow
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by orchidsbythewindow »

kakashi :)
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

you are a tard do not just pop in and say who you think would win give reasons why
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by SexiKakashi »

Dark Magic wrote:

Then why out of all the episodes kakashi used his sharingan to copy enemy jutsus, example zabuza. Why did nothing happen, If it wasnt the same level, then why does The original ninjas using the jutsu win? SAME LEVEL!!! Im not arguing anymore, Kakashi would win flat out, tsunade would win , only if she got close or hit kaakshi with a projectile.

Oh, yes when kaakshi let obito die, He lost all hope in himself, and didnt care about anything anymore, pay attention to the anime!
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by SexiKakashi »

Also, In other episodes Ill start here, when kakashi first encountered zabuza, And zabuza used the water dragon jutsu technique, kakashi copied it correct? If kakashi could not counter it at the same level. And yes I forgot it is about manipuil;ating your chakra, but kakashi can control his chakra, well, Tsunade I will agree can control hers slightly better, I still havent seen a legitimate reason why Kakashi would lose. Oh, back to the water dragon jutsu, why did nothing happen? and they collided? hmm???????????????? And the movie When kaakshi copied alot of other jutsus, why did nothing happen? If he couldnt copy it at least at the same level would the enemies jutsu go right thru and strike him? yes?
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

OMG U R A DESPERATE FANBOY!!!?/ lol

if you paed attention zabuza never used that jutsu he was fooled b the sharringan and never used it ou tard
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Dude, the legimate reasons as to why Kakashi loses have already been mentioned. READ THE EARLIER POSTS CAREFULLY! Also, the movies are non-canon material.

No offense man, but you're starting to act like an unreasonable fanboy.
Does God Exist?

Dark Magic
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Dark Magic »

Where does it ever say he lost all hope in himself when Obito died, it doesn't if anything it made him a better ninja.

And there has been a ton of legitimate reasons why Tsunade would win but to everyone you say, Kakashi has the sharingan therefore he wins, or Kakashi is feeling bad therefore he is alot stronger then they have ever shown and that is why he would win. Next thing you'll say is that Kakashi could beat Itachi.
Suba
Master Otaku

Post by Suba »

Tsunade would win.
We're all mad here
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by SexiKakashi »

Dark Magic wrote:Where does it ever say he lost all hope in himself when Obito died, it doesn't if anything it made him a better ninja.

And there has been a ton of legitimate reasons why Tsunade would win but to everyone you say, Kakashi has the sharingan therefore he wins, or Kakashi is feeling bad therefore he is alot stronger then they have ever shown and that is why he would win. Next thing you'll say is that Kakashi could beat Itachi.

Yeah, maybe I would but I know for a fact, kakashi can beat your mom, and Kakashi can beat jesus, so there! ha! ](*,) :^o =P~ :bounce: \:D/ :love: