40%
No Opinion
8%

Total votes: 48

♥DIVA♥
Absolute Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application: Homunculus Lust

Post by ♥DIVA♥ »

i fogive you thank you for stopping boys.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33pw2nEAHgc
The original, HOMUNCULUS LUST
This body,mind and soul is property of Cold ♥♥♥♥♥
Colds girl! :love:
saddest song/video in the world along with the saddest movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFZyQDyFXw
Hinato kazuya

Post by Hinato kazuya »

Well I can see an avalanche of reasons for and next to none against so I guess I have to say yes.
It takes but one man to breed a war, for those who do not have swords may still die upon them.
Lucia Skyfire
Ex-Moderator

Post by Lucia Skyfire »

Yeah, I agree its a good application. But thats being a little too obtuse isnt it Hinato? You have to be a critic sometimes, in order to see an improvement in people.
I need to watch things die, from a distance.
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies.
You all need it too, don't lie.
Inuyasha-sama
Absolute Otaku

Post by Inuyasha-sama »

You'll make a good mod!
Black cat is my pet cat!
Mik3 is an awesome buddy =D
[Batman]

Post by [Batman] »

Well, i'm going to have to agree with Death. Even though this application may look big, long, spell checked, and fantastic, you can simply just slip the paragraphs apart and it would look like an ordinary application.

First, the application is, no offense, but I stopped reading it because I got bored with it. Tell people about yourself, let them know that you're up to it, you know? It's an essay, not a list. =]

Second, pull the reader inside of your application, get them interested with what else you have to put. ^^;

Third, I strongly agree with MC Slammer and Angel of Death on this application. I like nothing more than proof that you would make an excellent moderator. People are trusting you to carry out the rules. Some more than others -Cough, cough.- But stiil, we need to know that we can.. eh... "believe" you. You still have yet to tell us what makes you different from the other applicationists. x3

The rest is great. =] Well done. -Not much of a cridic.- :/ Meh, who cares, you get the point. =]
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
♥DIVA♥
Absolute Otaku

Post by ♥DIVA♥ »

thanks for everyones honest oppinions^^ you guys have helped exponentialy and if i am chosen as a mod, i wont let you down. :mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33pw2nEAHgc
The original, HOMUNCULUS LUST
This body,mind and soul is property of Cold ♥♥♥♥♥
Colds girl! :love:
saddest song/video in the world along with the saddest movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFZyQDyFXw
Haruhi
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Haruhi »

{Rasengan!}Uzumaki Naruto wrote:Third, I strongly agree with MC Slammer and Angel of Death on this application. I like nothing more than proof that you would make an excellent moderator. People are trusting you to carry out the rules. Some more than others -Cough, cough.- But stiil, we need to know that we can.. eh... "believe" you. You still have yet to tell us what makes you different from the other applicationists.
And how do you expect her to do that?
Jasse
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Jasse »

That is up to her to figure out I believe.
Dick Nasty wrote:DickSandwich
Jesus Christ wrote:ur a mastermind
Gaming Goddess wrote:I know, I know. I'm just messing. You've always been able to please me sexually Jasse
Puppy
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Puppy »

Deidara. wrote:Yes. Your reasons are good and you've been a member for a while now so you have my vote.

However, could you please change your avatar to something, well, less disturbing? :twitch: If you do, chances are people will take you more seriously in this aplication as well if/when you become a moderator.
Whats wrong with her avatar,I like it
iRawr.
Puppy
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Puppy »

Homunculus Lust wrote:thanks for everyones honest oppinions^^ you guys have helped exponentialy and if i am chosen as a mod, i wont let you down. :mrgreen:
I think you should be a mod,you've been here over 3 months,your nice to people,you work hard everyday,Yep,you would make a great mod.
iRawr.
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Puppy wrote:
Deidara. wrote:Yes. Your reasons are good and you've been a member for a while now so you have my vote.

However, could you please change your avatar to something, well, less disturbing? :twitch: If you do, chances are people will take you more seriously in this aplication as well if/when you become a moderator.
Whats wrong with her avatar,I like it
She used to have a different avatar before you registered.
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

so did lust ever get the moderator position or was it rejected?
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
josh :)
Uber Otaku

Post by josh :) »

Yes. Your one of the nice members who haven't tried to bully me.
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Well.. If this application mattered today (No offense, its probably ignored now) I'd say no opinion, because, your personality, excellent, but your application lacks slightly.

As in, make it an essay, and talk some about yourself. Don't make it boring to read. Otherwise, you've got it, Lust. :)
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Lust. wrote:Well.. If this application mattered today (No offense, its probably ignored now) I'd say no opinion, because, your personality, excellent, but your application lacks slightly.

As in, make it an essay, and talk some about yourself. Don't make it boring to read. Otherwise, you've got it, Lust. :)
You breeding commas? haha j/k
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Cold Revolver wrote:
Lust. wrote:Well.. If this application mattered today (No offense, its probably ignored now) I'd say no opinion, because, your personality, excellent, but your application lacks slightly.

You breeding commas? haha j/k
So what if I am? :-P Now lets stop we're spamming Lust's old app.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.