Shojo Beat!!

Discussions about manga, comics, magazines, and books.
Shinogu
Visitor

Shojo Beat!!

Post by Shinogu »

Has any of you ever read Shojo Beat magazine? It is awesome! It contains some of the best mangas, so it is worth the try :D.
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Post by KoYue »

I've read it, but since it's too expensive, I don't buy it. I have bought some manga in Shojo Beat title, though, like Vampire Knight, MeruPuri, Absolute Boyfriend, and Ultra Maniac.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Shinogu
Visitor

Post by Shinogu »

KoYue wrote:I've read it, but since it's too expensive, I don't buy it. I have bought some manga in Shojo Beat title, though, like Vampire Knight, MeruPuri, Absolute Boyfriend, and Ultra Maniac.
But don't you think that it is cheaper to subscribe for SJBT than buying every manga in it separately? I subscribe for it since I don't want to buy every issue individually monthly.
chii
Newbie Otaku

Post by chii »

I looove to read it ^-^ NANA is my favorite manga in it, it's basically the only reason I get SB XD
\m/
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Bloody Vampiress wrote:But don't you think that it is cheaper to subscribe for SJBT than buying every manga in it separately? I subscribe for it since I don't want to buy every issue individually monthly.
Suppsodly, I'm getting asubscription for my birthday, but I highly doubt it. :heh: The only titles in the Shojo Beat magazine that really interest me are Vampire Knight and Absolute Boyfriend. I would love to get a subscription, though. It's a great magazine.
Chibis rule!
Shinogu
Visitor

Post by Shinogu »

I like all the titles in SJBT and I am enjoying reading them all. I don't buy their mangas separately except for Vampire Knight and Backstage Prince, though the latter is not out yet.

I really recommend SJBT for all Shoujo fans :D.
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Vampire Knight is so cool!! Especially Zero. 8)
Chibis rule!
Shinogu
Visitor

Post by Shinogu »

Yuki and Zero are my favorites :D. They are so good together. Kaname is cool too but I would like Yuki and Zero to end up together.
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Kaname's cute, but there's something about Zero that's just so . . . wow . . . :love: :love:
Chibis rule!
Shinogu
Visitor

Post by Shinogu »

KoYue wrote:Kaname's cute, but there's something about Zero that's just so . . . wow . . . :love: :love:
I agree with you that Zero has something special. He is so my type and I find him much more attractive than Kaname. Vampire Knight is one of my most beloved manga in SJBT. I actually love vampire anime and manga.

I wish they will include one of Miki Aihara's work in SJBT in the near future since I am a big fan of her works. Are you a fan of Hot Gimmick?
Shinogu
Visitor

Post by Shinogu »

chii wrote:I looove to read it ^-^ NANA is my favorite manga in it, it's basically the only reason I get SB XD
I love NANA too. It is one of my most favorite mangas in SJBT beside Vampire Knight, Absolute Boyfriend, and Backstage Prince.

I am also watching NANA anime. It is awesome! SJBT is really bringing us the best of mangas, so keep in supporting it.
Lenfa
Uber Otaku

Post by Lenfa »

omga...... Vampire Knight! XD
Heh heh, I just like Akatsuki Kain, but Yuki and Zero looks good together ^_^
yeah, I like all the Shojo Beat titles. >_<
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^

Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
Shinogu
Visitor

Post by Shinogu »

I like all the SJBT titles as well except for Kaze Hikaru, which has been replaced by Backstage Prince. Minoru in Baby & Me is so, so cute!!!!!!!! I love him so much :D.

Zero and Yuki are the best couple in Vampire Knight. They just look so good together and they have all this chemistry ^_^, don't you think so?
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

They really are super-cute together and it seems like Zero really cares for Yuki, but Kaname does, too. For some reason, i get the feeling that some sort of tragedy is going to befall Zero. :(
Chibis rule!
Shinogu
Visitor

Post by Shinogu »

I really hope not :(. I know that Kaname likes Yuki but I got the feeling that he has a hidden agenda. I am not sure, though. I don't want anything bad to happen to Zero :cry:. He should be with Yuki. I also feel that Yuki started to feel something for Zero, what do you think?
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Yuki probably does feel something for Zero but isn't fully aware of it. Kaname's plotting something evil I bet . . . >_>
Chibis rule!