toru's "first love"

WolfgirlAya
Master Otaku

toru's "first love"

Post by WolfgirlAya »

whos the kid that saved her wen she waz a kid?kyo or yuki?POP QUIZ:toru fits best with kyo or yuki?{i mean love}
queenofpokemon
"The Wild has not left this Girl"
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Re: toru's "first love"

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

it was Kyo, i think. i cant remember clearly, because i havnt read/seen it in months. but i am 95% that it was Kyo. and as for yer PQ, i say neither and go with Shii-San
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
WolfgirlAya
Master Otaku

Post by WolfgirlAya »

shii san?
queenofpokemon
"The Wild has not left this Girl"
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by KoYue »

Spoiler
Show
It was actually Yuki, but Yuki got the hat from Kyo. Yuki tried to return it to Kyo, but Kyo didn't want it for some odd reason. Yuki had some morbid thoughts about ending his life, but decided to go for a walk instead. He saw Kyoko crying about Tohru missing. Yuki, remembering that he had seen a little girl that matched Tohru's description, found her and led her back to her mom.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Black-Harmonia
Absolute Otaku

Post by Black-Harmonia »

Volume 15 yayayaya. Go KoYue!
"My name is Apollo Justice and I'm fine!"
Hibari for president 2008!
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Volume 15 rocks! :mrgreen:
Chibis rule!
Airsaba
Baka Otaku

Post by Airsaba »

Spoiler
Show
Kyo didn't want the hat back becasue Yuki was the Rat and appartently the Rat had already taken everything from him and he didnt want anything the Rat had touched
It is isn't it!! Its one of my faveourite volumes! Oh and Kyo goes with Tohru more!! Go Kyo!! \:D/
Stewie Griffin: "And then i reflected on how women are all so difficult and then i thought wouldn't it be marvellous if i were a homosexual!"
Note: I love my wife and my husband!! And my huggy bear!
Yuki~
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yuki~ »

it was Yuki.....
and she fits best with Kyo.
Yuki fits best with Machi....
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

The Yuki and Machi relationship is cute. ^_^
Chibis rule!
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

that'll be why i got it wrong. i only have 1-10. i need 11-14 (i dont think england has 15 yet)
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

I've read 1-15 and English and managed to find 16 in Spanish. It looks like the story is heading down a dark road . . .
Chibis rule!
CrazyAutoX
Newbie Otaku

Post by CrazyAutoX »

I think it was Yuki..........
InuyashaX
Master Otaku

Post by InuyashaX »

Ya me too.Cuz she acted kinda wierd around Shigure when she found that house but when Yuki came she was happy so i think it was Yuki.I'm 98% sure.The other 2% goes to either Kyo or Shigure.....
Fear my avatar lol....
=] and if you see me type the same thing i am srry for that,it is the computer....
Shinogu
Visitor

Post by Shinogu »

I love Kyo more than Yuki and I think he is the one who should be with Tohru.
My Blood Is Poison
Newbie Otaku

Post by My Blood Is Poison »

From what I am seeing/heard it will be going like this:
Spoiler
Show
Kyou: End up with Tohru and has his curse lifted
Yuki: Uncertain BUT he does flirt with some girl on the student council so maybe he and she end up being life partners and his curse is lifted?
Shigure: Not sure but there are rumors going around that he gets with Tohrus teacher and his curse is lifted.
Ayame: Falls in love with his assitent and his curse is lifted (read this myself in one site a while back, it was in a synopsis someone wrote up from a volume in Japan.)
Hatori: Obviously, doesnt seem to be falling in love again after the Kana incident.
Haru: He and Rin are more then likely going to end up together. Sure they fight but still it seems they both still care deeply for each other even if Rin wont admit she cares for him that much. And thus, in the end, Rin and Harus curse will be lifted.
Kisa: Will end up with Hero? We know Hero likes Kisa in that way so maybe she will like him in that way to and both their curses will be lifted?
Ritsu: Apparently, from what I have heard and read will fall in love with Shigure's editor given the fact that they both lack self esteam etc so they think they will be perfect for each other and thus Ritsus curse is lifted.
Momiji: Might lose his curse not by falling in love but because he doesnt care about it. The other members of the Sohma family all seem to hate/dislike the fact they are cursed and yet Momiji doesnt mind at all, he accepts it and goes on with his life.
Kagura: Not sure, havent heard about her.
Kureno: Has, of course, lost his and I firmly believe its because around 16 years old, the age he lost it, he gave himself up to Akito to wait on Akito hand and foot. Because he did that the curse was lifted...
The reason I say this about Momiji is because of two reasons which I will put in spoilers below incase you dont want to see/read the theories.
Spoiler
Show
The first theory is:

The Sohma family members lose the curse because each of them have given themselves up completely to one person. They have learnt to love another and another has learnt to love them back dispite the Sohma family member in question was afraid they would transform in front of that person.

We see this with Ayame, he tells his assistent that he loves her and cares for her etc and his assistent hugs back and says she feels the same way and Ayame didnt turn into the snake. <-- Taken from that same synopsis I read...

Another is, as you know from above, Kureno and him losing his curse.

The second theory is:

The Sohma family will have their curse lifted if they dont care about the curse, they just carry on with like and not dwell on the fact they are cursed.

We see this with Momiji, we see how much he doesnt care he is cursed when he first meets Tohru and wishes to hug her, not caring he would transform in a classroom full of people.

Ok so granted he was being a curtain but still it was in a classroom full of people.
Now, these are just my observations, what I have read and heard so take it as you will.
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Hmm, I think Hatori's gonna be the one to end up with Tohru's teacher and Kureno will end up with Uo-chan . . . but that's just me.
Chibis rule!