Inuyasha rp (Need Jaken)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!

Sesshy or Naraku?

Sesshoumaru, baby!
100%
Naraku, evil rocks!
No votes

Total votes: 5

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Re: Inuyasha rp (Need Jaken)

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Sango comes and says"kagome what is wrong are you ok you can tell me what is wrong"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
ritsukasgirl
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by ritsukasgirl »

"KAGOME!!!"
Jazzy_Angel1
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Jazzy_Angel1 »

She turned around and looked at them, "P-please Sango...may I be alone with Kouga, just for a few moments?"

Sesshoumaru smiled wryly as he held her with one arm, knowing she was not serious, "Rin...I shall miss you."
When you're looking for Atlantis in the middle of the desert, you'll probably realize that you should've looked in the OCEAN first...and now...you also realize that...you forgot to bring water. -.-' A random quote by Myself
Seras

Post by Seras »

Rin looks up at him and she backs away from him him slowly knowing what he meant...he wanted her to leave him "Yes...Lord Sesshoumaru" Rin bowed to Sesshoumaru and tunred and walked away tears still pouring out of her eyes and she says "I love you...I just didn't want Jaken to know yet...I love you always Sesshoumaru" she says this mainly to herself as she walks away from the two. Jaken stands there confused, not knowing what happened when he finally asks "what just happened Lord Sesshoumaru...Rin left...she didn't want me to find out what?" Jaken is actually kinda sad although he is alone with Sesshoumaru again
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Sango says"sure kagome take all the time you need"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Jazzy_Angel1
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Jazzy_Angel1 »

Kagome nodded and waited until Sango was out of hearing or visual distance, then walked up to Kouga and put her arms around his neck, burying her head in his chest, "I don't know why I'm being like this, Kouga...I just..."

She broke off and sighed, pulling away slightly and looking into his eyes as she put one hand on his cheek.

Sesshoumaru quickly ran after her and embraced her from behind, his arms firmly around her waist so she wouldn't be able to pull away from him, his voice, yet again, emotionless, "Rin, what are you doing."
When you're looking for Atlantis in the middle of the desert, you'll probably realize that you should've looked in the OCEAN first...and now...you also realize that...you forgot to bring water. -.-' A random quote by Myself
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Sango says"i wonder what is wrong?"
Seras

Post by Seras »

The sudden embrace made Rin shriek then she heard Sesshoumaru's voice and she broke down inside she felt like her heart was going to shatter "I was leaving as you said Lord" She didn't say his name she didn't want to knowing it would cause more damage to her already hurting heart
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
ritsukasgirl
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by ritsukasgirl »

"what is it kagome?"
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Sango says"i wonder what she is so upset about?"
Jazzy_Angel1
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Jazzy_Angel1 »

He shook his head and turned her around his arms, keeping a firm grip on her waist still, "No, I won't let you leave, Rin. I don't want you to, and I never will."

He pulled her closer, sighing as he rested his head on top of her own and closed his eyes.

Kagome leaned up and kissed him softly, then rested her head on his chest again, closing her eyes as she finished her sentence mentally, knowing he couldn't hear her, but unable to actually say what she was feeling, I just want to stay this way forever...
Seras

Post by Seras »

"But back there you said..." her eyes fill with tears and she takes in a deep breath "I will not leave you Lord Sesshoumaru...you have my word" she looks down a bit thinking 'I guess...we weren't meant to be, he must really hate me on the inside but i wasn't ready...i just wasn't ready to tell jaken...i was afraid, of what he would have thought of me' Rin wanted to just kiss Sesshoumaru one last time see him one last time with the smile on his face all this made her really want to cry, but she wouldn't...she couldn't not after waht she did. She looks back up and smiles "Don't worry Lord Sesshoumaru, I won't leave you or Jaken"

Jaken on the otherhand stayed back knowing that he couldn't really help 'I wonder what she was keeping from me'
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Sango look at them and smiles and says"iam happy for you kagome"
ritsukasgirl
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by ritsukasgirl »

*koga hears kagome* "we can stay this way forever."
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Sango look at them and says"you to look so cute but if you are staying forever can i stay with you and help out?"
ritsukasgirl
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by ritsukasgirl »

"how long were you standing there sango?"