OMG!

Mrs.RoronoaZoro
Master Otaku

OMG!

Post by Mrs.RoronoaZoro »

Spoiler
Show
The crew has a new ship! Its called the thousand sunny. and then usopp came back to the crew and Franky joined them. They have a fridge with a lock on it and Sanji is quite pleased! This is for people who deliberately spoil the story for themself...like me!
"Y'know you want me!" - Arsene Lupin the third
"I'm gonna kick his ass!" -Monkey D. Luffy
"Where can love be found; if your heart won't feel?" -Shivers
I LOVE RORONOA ZORO! ^_^
CP9
Master Otaku

Re: OMG!

Post by CP9 »

You're about half a month behind. Thats already been old news, but I guess you need to do something to make yourself seem important.

I already know the out come of the fight between Ace and Black Beard much like most people.
Mrs.RoronoaZoro
Master Otaku

why am i being constantly attacked by you? I just felt like informing people that might not know and want to spoil it for themselves...like myself...but...i guess i can't do anything without you coming from no where and judging my every move #-o :-k
I LOVE RORONOA ZORO! ^_^
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

if I didnt know any better i'd say someones got a crush!

Joking.

or am I ? :o
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
CP9
Master Otaku

Post by CP9 »

I'm too old to have stupid crushes. And I rather date asian girls than stupid white fangirls.

I'm not judgeing you, for my sick twisted personality I'm harrassing you for the hell of it.
demon2010
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by demon2010 »

[-( DUDE! CP9! Not exactly cool. And FYI: I didn't know that, so it was a spoiler for me. (Yes I'm REALLY behinde with it.) You don't have to be a huge A**hole about these kinda things. Mrs. RoronoaZoro is just being smart sbout this stuff. AND IF YOU WERE A GOOD ONE PIECE FAN, YOU WOULDN'T ATTACK OTHERS LIKE YOU ARE! Not very cool CP9.. Not at all. [-X
<b> Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Monkies are evil
And so are You! </b>
CP9
Master Otaku

Post by CP9 »

Oh yea like thats gonna make me stop. Since when did being nice to idiots consider you not to be a One Piece fan. I'm just playing the villain, and weak minded idiots like missy over seems to get irritated by my posts. The more she acually replies the more I come at her. Unless she does something completely retarded.

Hey I don't hate white girls, I just don't date them, especially fangirls since they do nothing but quote their anime phrases. Hate me, love me, stop responding to my posts and I'll simply dissapear.
demon2010
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by demon2010 »

*Sigh* When will the old and stupid (CP9) Ever learn? OH WELL! ^^ Us "Ideots" Have a hell of a lot more fun then that dude does!

OHHHH!!!!! I love One Piece and I can't wait till I get to that part! >___<
<b> Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Monkies are evil
And so are You! </b>
Mrs.RoronoaZoro
Master Otaku

I dunno..i've been skipping around, so there are some gaps for me to fill. Like...Fights and funny things...i mean...sheesh...I was once a dubbie! :oops:
I LOVE RORONOA ZORO! ^_^
demon2010
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by demon2010 »

Oh don't worry... You're not alone, my friend. I was also a Dubbie once. :color:
<b> Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Monkies are evil
And so are You! </b>
esongib
Baka Otaku

Post by esongib »

heh heh...i was a dubbie. and sometimes I even watch the 4 kids dub sometimes. They screwed it up BIG time!!!!!! No cursing or blood. sheesh. And YES I KNEW FRANKY WOULD JOIN THE CREW!!!! :color: :mrgreen: WOO HOO!!!!
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

CP9 can go die. I'm a mod' so pfft~

I'm glad Franky joined. But I was sad about Going Merry.
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

CP9 wrote:I'm too old to have stupid crushes. And I rather date asian girls than stupid white fangirls.
As if theres an Asian desperate enough to date you.....
CP9 wrote:Oh yea like thats gonna make me stop. Since when did being nice to idiots consider you not to be a One Piece fan. I'm just playing the villain, and weak minded idiots like missy over seems to get irritated by my posts. The more she acually replies the more I come at her. Unless she does something completely retarded.
You really should be nicer to members of the board or everyone will start hating you. Being rude like you are is not "playing the villain" its just being a jerk plain and simple.

Now on topic: it was sad when they were saying bye to the going merry, they had been through so much on the ship it was sad to see it go.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.