What do you look like?

Mindless conversations that no sane person would care about.
maria
Full Metal Otaku

Re: What do you look like?

Post by maria »

Aristotle wrote:Here's one of me at valedictory about 3 months ago. (the photo is narrow because I cropped myself out of the group photo for the privacy of others): http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/3170/mememecd6.jpg

This is me about 16 years ago, glueing and shovelling as kids will:
[removed]

Cue the "Aww".
ur eyes r red 8-[
Crazy talk
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Crazy talk »

Neo The Inferno wrote:
Aristotle wrote:Here's one of me at valedictory about 3 months ago. (the photo is narrow because I cropped myself out of the group photo for the privacy of others): http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/3170/mememecd6.jpg

Cue the "Aww".

You actually look like a friend of mine from high school, similar look as well,

Anywayz, this pic is a few months old, my hair is a bit younger
Sir I think you better take my hand, and pray we make this one out alive. Just click ya fool
oooooooooh nice!.. nice guns! :heh:
Life is short, break the rules, 4give quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anythin that made you smile :) and may u know God in a special way this year
animaniac
Uber Otaku

Post by animaniac »

aristotle... eyyyyyyy nice threads lol and i swear my image of you was different lol but nonetheless nice 8)
and dre... rawrrr :wink:
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

Neo The Inferno wrote:

Cue the "Aww".

Sir I think you better take my hand, and pray we make this one out alive. Just click ya fool
Please tell me he has trouble keeping the hot women out of his bed.

PS: maria, my eyes are actually mostly green, though sometimes they look hazel or brown or whatever else.
maria
Full Metal Otaku

Post by maria »

Aristotle, you look like you listen to rock....do you?
Crazy talk
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Crazy talk »

Aristotle wrote:
Neo The Inferno wrote:

Cue the "Aww".

Please tell me he has trouble keeping the hot women out of his bed.

PS: maria, my eyes are actually mostly green, though sometimes they look hazel or brown or whatever else.
OH MY GOSH!!!!! i think Aristotle has a thing for you :shock: ........ :shock:

and Maria, i soo agree.....he looks skaterish, who listens to rock :lol:
Life is short, break the rules, 4give quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anythin that made you smile :) and may u know God in a special way this year
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Crazy Talk, I believe he was referring to Neo's friend, not Neo himself.

Anywho, nice pictures, guys. And Aristotle doesn't look like a skater very much at all...
Crazy talk
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Crazy talk »

Are you sure Cloud???? aristotle seems pretty interested in neo.... if ya have him holding a skateboard, he would sooo look like one! lol
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Crazy talk wrote:Are you sure Cloud???? aristotle seems pretty interested in neo.... if ya have him holding a skateboard, he would sooo look like one! lol
The name's Zero now, not Neo. Do your self a favor and refer to me as this.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

Crazy talk wrote:Are you sure Cloud???? aristotle seems pretty interested in neo.... if ya have him holding a skateboard, he would sooo look like one! lol
Someone with a skateboard would look like a skaterboarder? No [censored]. Personally I dislike skating though.
And I listen to all types of music, far too many to mention (not in the same way as most people who say that and only like 10 bands, lol)

Cloud was right. His friend who apparently looks like me, not Trig. Even though he's a babemachine.
Duelist of the Twilight
Uber Otaku

Post by Duelist of the Twilight »

Nice pic :)
*Oh my Lord, she came back!*
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
Jasse
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Jasse »

I look like [censored] :?
Dick Nasty wrote:DickSandwich
Jesus Christ wrote:ur a mastermind
Gaming Goddess wrote:I know, I know. I'm just messing. You've always been able to please me sexually Jasse
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Neo The Inferno wrote:
I do believe I'd hit that.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Gaming Goddess wrote:
Neo The Inferno wrote:
I do believe I'd hit that.
Its too late because I have already decided to stalk you. By the way thats my other account, I have about four or five of them, why because I can.O yeah, as for my friend that looks like you Aristotle, I'm pretty sure he can't complain, though my school was filled with butches if ya know what I mean. If you don't then I mean ugly chicks with no flavor
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

well duh. if you have him hold a skate board anyone looks like a skateborder. :?
thats like saying "well if you give him a saxaphone he looks like a musician.
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

♥Coin-Operated Boy♥ wrote:
well duh. if you have him hold a skate board anyone looks like a skateborder. :?
thats like saying "well if you give him a saxaphone he looks like a musician.
Not exactly, if you knew why he/she is holding the skateboard maybe you would know more about them, anything else would be an assumption just like crazytalks assumption. He/she could be holding the skateboard just for the hell of it, who knows eh? :D
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]