PS3

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

PS3

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

What do u think about the PS3 it?
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
OniKira
Absolute Otaku

Re: PS3

Post by OniKira »

Well, I think the PS3 is cool piece of technology, but there are no good games on it at the moment, and all those promised AAA titles like FFXIII, MGS4, Assassin's Creed, Heavenly Sword, etc, are announced, but w/o a confirmed release date.

So, I think I'm gonna buy an Xbox 360 this week.

What i don't know about is a PS3it...
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Post by Lestat69_99 »

I think Sony really wasn't ready to release the PS3.. I think at the end they ended up rushing it out and pretty much Europe is getting the short end of the stick. As for the games? Assassins Creed will be heading to the 360 as well as other games. Then you have the 360 getting ready for a price drop before X-mas as well...

Sony has alot of catching up to do... I'm not sure if it will be with-in the year though...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

just give all systems time... the problem with PS3 is it's poor release date without good starter games... 360's been been out for a while so the graphics is getting better as are the games. and the Wii had an expetional debut and release with hit titles comming out with it from the start.

tbh if i was going to buy one of those three right now. i'd go with the Wii or 360, since i'm no longer a Nintendo supporter (ended with my N64) i'd probably go with the 360.

if most if not some A-list games comes out for the PS3 i'll probably be leaning toward it since i've i alwayse like playstation but the price will still get me from buying it without hesitation.
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Katsuyo
Absolute Otaku

Post by Katsuyo »

ITS TO EXPENSIVE!!!!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)

i do agree light cause, when the system comes out they should have good game out for people to want to buy it cause when they buy and they don't have good game they think the system will suck balls.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

AmiGurl
Rookie Otaku

Post by AmiGurl »

its shiny and expensive...*puts on her birthday list* mew^^
Love sweet stuff
& GORY ACTION!
Kura Tails Prowler
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Kura Tails Prowler »

It is a good system but it sucks that there are none of the good games out for it yet i hope they come soon i want to play MGS4 so badly.
"No Fate but What We Make" T-1 T-2 T-3
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

I like the graphics on it, but it's too expensive, i would rather buy a 360 and some games or a wii and heaps of games, ^ ^
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Shaz
Newbie Otaku

Post by Shaz »

Triscogirl wrote:What do u think about the PS3 it?
Two words.

Upgraded. Computor.
lord vader
Master Otaku

Post by lord vader »

they raped the videogame industry by unleashing such an Abomination unto the world, sony should be ashamed
high executioner in kouseketras court.tremble in the face of power
Kimimaro
Master Otaku

Post by Kimimaro »

I'm Getting a PS3 in a Couple of Weeks, and I bet as Soon as I do
Scorpionwarrior will be at my House Begging to play it.
Currently Member 12730

Skillet wrote:I'm Getting a PS3 in a Couple of Weeks, and I bet as Soon as I do
Scorpionwarrior will be at my House Begging to play it.

:lol: i think he would too watch out for him :twisted:

Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

PS3 is not doing well, If you wanted a professionals advice, such as my own, considering that I am in the industry I would have to say that if Sony does not get there Sh1T together they will fail. Honestly. They have not addressed the disk read error problem, it still exists in the Current line of ps3..Unfortuently.

Though the year may bring great games to the console I figure Sony does not care enough for there Customers enough, This may change when they change there views on what people like and what people do not like as in what works and what does not. If your looking for systen that can entertain you and will not suffer from breakdowns I suggest Micorsoft xbox 360 or the Nintendo Wii, even though it can stand next to the ps3 in performace, besides graphics. I am hoping Sony will read this and know that Microsoft may win the console wars after all...

-Jay
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

PS3 is not doing well, If you wanted a professionals advice, such as my own, considering that I am in the industry I would have to say that if Sony does not get there Sh1T together they will fail. Honestly. They have not addressed tghe disk read error problem, it still exists in the Current line of ps3..Unfortuently.

Though the year may bring great games to the console I figure Sony does not care enough for there Customers enough, This may change when they change there views on what people like and what people do not like as in what works and what does not. If your looking for systen that can entertain you and will not suffer from breakdowns I suggest Micorsoft xbox 360 or the Nintendo Wii, even though it can stand next to the ps3 in performace, besides graphics. I am hoping Sony will read this and know that Microsoft may win the console wars after all...

-Jay
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
ANGEL OF HELL
Absolute Otaku

Post by ANGEL OF HELL »

I have all 3. Xbox 360 is the best I'd say.
"Somebody's been Funk'n with my Funk! Funk'n 'round Funk'n with it untill they Funk it up! (Don't Funk with my Funk!)" - Bootsy Collins and the RubberFans

Nyx is the wife, ya digg?