Who is the horse and the rooster?

Armony
Visitor

re: Who is the horse and the rooster?

Post by Armony »

Well, I know the rooster too. His name is Kureno, He's 26 and still hasn't ever visited a convenience store before. Arisa said he reminded her of Tohru, so I guess they're the same personality, I already got til no.12 so I should know..
Visitor

Post by Guest »

I have all the manga (1-7) the horse and rooster wasent in them But i do know the rooster is going to appear in the 9 vol. I remember going to the internet and found out that the rooster was the same age as the three musketers but was not in the group. He also is the one who takes care of Akito. he is
Akitos servent. Almost never gose outside and he met Uotani will she was working at the convenience store.
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: Who is the horse and the rooster?

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Anonymous wrote:I have all the manga (1-7) the horse and rooster wasent in them But i do know the rooster is going to appear in the 9 vol. I remember going to the internet and found out that the rooster was the same age as the three musketers but was not in the group. He also is the one who takes care of Akito. he is
Akitos servent. Almost never gose outside and he met Uotani will she was working at the convenience store.
So that you know that was me. :D
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Visitor

Post by Guest »

I have all the manga (1-7) the horse and rooster wasent in them But i do know the rooster is going to appear in the 9 vol. I remember going to the internet and found out that the rooster was the same age as the three musketers but was not in the group. He also is the one who takes care of Akito. he is
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: Who is the horse and the rooster?

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Anonymous wrote:I have all the manga (1-7) the horse and rooster wasent in them But i do know the rooster is going to appear in the 9 vol. I remember going to the internet and found out that the rooster was the same age as the three musketers but was not in the group. He also is the one who takes care of Akito. he is
Akitos servent. Almost never goes outside and he met Uotani will she was working at the convenience store.
Sorry it was also me. :lol:
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
AngryDemon
Visitor

Re: Who is the horse and the rooster?

Post by AngryDemon »

blackwidow wrote:
kawaiibaka wrote:so who are they? do they show up at all?
well, da rooster is Kureno and da horse is Isuzu(Rin). jus to let ya know, Rin is Haru's ex.
Ditto(from what I heard this is true,Dunno for fact though)
xFlameWolfx
Master Otaku

Post by xFlameWolfx »

AngryDemon wrote:
blackwidow wrote:
kawaiibaka wrote:so who are they? do they show up at all?
well, da rooster is Kureno and da horse is Isuzu(Rin). jus to let ya know, Rin is Haru's ex.
Ditto(from what I heard this is true,Dunno for fact though)
^^^
<b>What lies before us and what lies beyond us is tiny compared to what lies within us. -- Oliver Wendell Holmes
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -- Thomas Jefferson</b>
sasuke_rocklee
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by sasuke_rocklee »

ok so the rooster is Kureno Sohma, who takes care of Akito and isn't usually allowed to go anywhere. Later on he's allowed to go out once and falls in love w/ Uo-chan (Tohru's friend)

the horse of the zodiac is Isuzu also called Rin Sohma. She's 18 and was in love w/ Hatsuharu (but as usual, Akito hurt her)
since Akito hurt her, she didn't want it to happen to Hatsuharu, so she broke up w/ him for his safety though they're still in love.
Fall down seven times, stand up eight.