Spiderman vs wolverine

Discussions about manga, comics, magazines, and books.

spiderman vs woverine

Poll ended at May 19, 2006 7:17pm

spiderman
57%
wolverine
43%

Total votes: 7

Yuri Volte Hyuga
Full Metal Otaku

Re: Spiderman vs wolverine

Post by Yuri Volte Hyuga »

Wolverine. He's got his mutant healing factor.
PSN ID: Otogi-Matsuri
MVC3: X-23/Trish/Dante, SSF4: Viper, Juri, Cammy
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Byakuya_101 wrote:If any of you ever watched the old spiderman series, the episode where they pit wolverine against spiderman, Spidey actualy makes a fool out of wolverine. Wolverine gets angry and throws a fit, although he did give spiderman a hard time as well. Wolverine cannot web sling so yeah.

They might have this episode on youtube, check it.

It has already been done, Logan lost unfortuently. :(
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

gogirlanime wrote:I like Wolverine more, he's much more sexy, stronger, and wilder teheheheh
This a versus forum meaning who'd win in a fight.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
burkemorse
Baka Otaku

Post by burkemorse »

For me Wolverine would be better that the crap out of Spidey.
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

wolverine can heal himself but only for so long.Spiderman can't heal himself but he can stick to the ground.Plus he has more agility than wolverine.So i'm giveng this one to spiderman.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Spidey wouldnt even fight him, He'd run. That sorta makes Wolverine the winner.

Wolverine has agility as well. He also has >= strength, >= speed, and can heal. Not to mention hes sorta MADE to be unstoppable.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

SASSZAIN wrote:Spidey wouldnt even fight him, He'd run. That sorta makes Wolverine the winner.

Wolverine has agility as well. He also has >= strength, >= speed, and can heal. Not to mention hes sorta MADE to be unstoppable.

Wolverine can be stopped very easily. And it's not true about spider-man and wolverine not fighting, they've come to blows before as they have several differing ideologies.

That being said, what people forget about is that Peter Parker is a genius, this is in addition to having spider sense, durability, super strength, quickness, and as far as battle tactics, Spider-man can fight at any range, while wolverine is pretty much a close range fighter.

Also wolverine has an adamantium skeleton. It makes him extremely vulnerable to magnets.

Also lets not forget how he was killed by Magneto
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
bradhodgy
Baka Otaku

Post by bradhodgy »

As per mine Wall Crawler would win, but it will be a close fight no doubt..
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

spiderman no doubt about it.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Spider man isnt magneto.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

SASSZAIN wrote:Spider man isnt magneto.
True but in the comic spiderman did one thing that wolverine never did and that was beat Juggernaut by himself juggernaut atk madam web and she called spiderman to help her.Spiderman outsmarted him and got him al the way in the bottom concrete.Spiderman like I said has more agility than wolverine and he's beaten guy like sandman and hydroman and tombstone.I rest my case.
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

SASSZAIN wrote:Spider man isnt magneto.

Didn't say he was, I was just saying he can be killed, and Spider-man has every advantage over Wolverine. The only thing that wolverine has over Spider-man is his healing factor which doesn't help him much in battle.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Good point is good.
But i dun think spidey is as superior as you say, but i also know only a bit about both so meh XD my opinion becomes void.
MARS4
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by MARS4 »

I believe Spider-man has more of an atvantage, but hey, Wolverine can cut through Spidey's webs. And besides, Wolverine's mah man! I can't let him down! D:
sooooo... I votes for Wolverine <3
<3..*~Team Jacob or Team Edward. Seriously? I don't even have to think about it... I'm Team Damon. :] *~..<3
I'm a Bohunk, and I survive Minnesota winters. so don't fudge with me! =D
Thank you, and have a wonderful day.
Athos

Post by Athos »

A wolverine can still crush a spider. >_>
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Yamasachihiko
Master Otaku

Post by Yamasachihiko »

team battle
Wolverine & Spiderman V.s. Sabertooth & Venom
Alone they are good but together theyā€™re great.

"Once upon a time a brave Canadian super soldier got bitten by a radioactive wolverine and just like a real wolverine grew metal claws for defenseā€¦and snacking."
The end.
Good night sweet prince.