Kakashi vs. Gai

KoenmaLvr4
Visitor

Re: Kakashi vs. Gai

Post by KoenmaLvr4 »

Hidden_Leaf wrote:KAKASHI HATAKE WOULD KILL GAI SO HARD THAT HIS MOMMA (who he stole eyebrows from) WOULD FEEL IT HARDER! lol =;

Totally!
watermage
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by watermage »

Um, okay then.
16 AA sibs!
Proud member of the shinobi clan
I love my AA sibs!
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by SexiKakashi »

Well, to be honest, It may come out to a double knock out, I have been researching and watching how they move over and over again. If gai, got close to Kakashi, Kakashi would lose, Gai Sensei's Tai Jutsu, is far more superior than kakashi's. but The reason I think kakashi would win is becasue Gai knows very few jutsu's Kakashi knows over A thousand, hence He is called "The Copy Ninja" kakashi wouldnt be dumb enough to let Gai get near him! ^^ Hencin Kakashi would win, and for everyone just to let you know Kakashi can also do the Lotus, Reverse Lotus, etc. And he can also copy the gates, now Kakashi's body would not be able to handle opening all the gates, being open, so Kakashi would most likely die, if he opened all the gates, same as Gai!. Overall Kakashi would win.
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
Haku
Master Otaku

Post by Haku »

actually i dont know who would win, Kakashi's sharingan doesnt work work very good on Gai's Tijitsu so gai might win or Kakashi, Sharingan only works with some jutus but not all of them
HAKU"S NUMBER ONE FAN!!!

President Of The Haku Luvrs Club
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by SexiKakashi »

Haku wrote:actually i dont know who would win, Kakashi's sharingan doesnt work work very good on Gai's Tijitsu so gai might win or Kakashi, Sharingan only works with some jutus but not all of them

Hai! thats why I said if Gai got close Kakashi wouldnt stand a chance, but Kakashi can However copy the gates! ^^. I still hold it that kakashi would win! and in response I just challenged a the best Gai player to Naruto GNT! 4money match Kakashi VS, Gai!
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
Haku
Master Otaku

Post by Haku »

well it could go either way with them tho
HAKU"S NUMBER ONE FAN!!!

SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by SexiKakashi »

Haku wrote:well it could go either way with them tho
He accepted my challenge!!!!!! yeah!!!!!! 100 dollar money match!!!! ^^ Anyway, in my opinion kakashi would win, I can argue tis for years and years to come, kakashi knows and can copy everything Gai, can do, the only advantage Gai sensei, has over kakashi is His Tai Jutsu, and maybe speed, but we havent really seen kakashi, in real action for some time now. So time will tell...
Kibsy~
Uber Otaku

Post by Kibsy~ »

Kakashi will win XD :D :mrgreen:
{The Kibster has returned once more} =3
"There is a difference between wisdom and knowledge:
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is being smart enough not to put tomato in a fruit salad." ;]
Haku
Master Otaku

Post by Haku »

lol who knows maybe like Lee Gai might have an ace in the hole too, i would want Kakashi to win but who knows we near seen them both in full action
HAKU"S NUMBER ONE FAN!!!

SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by SexiKakashi »

Haku wrote:lol who knows maybe like Lee Gai might have an ace in the hole too, i would want Kakashi to win but who knows we near seen them both in full action
thats true, well if they both went and did the 8 Gates! Gai would kill Kakashi, but it would still be a draw, either way, They will both die after opening the 8 gate, "THE LIFE GATE!"
Haku
Master Otaku

Post by Haku »

True
HAKU"S NUMBER ONE FAN!!!

SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by SexiKakashi »

The only way Gai, can beat kakashi, is if he opens all the gates. If not Kakashi will win. Also the record of I think is Gai 51 and Kakashi 49, is onyl becasue Kakashi is real laid back, I dont think kakashi is being serious with gai.
Kakashis lets his history of his friend obito bother him to much, so he cant really be serious......
Nekomimi_Kawaii
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Nekomimi_Kawaii »

I personally think Kakashi would win,but it would be an interesting match to watch!!
I love me some Deidara :D
<>Bleach club 101<> Squad #6-leutenant
Cloud is my brudder!
Ninja_X
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Ninja_X »

Gai would dominate he can tead kakashis movements form his feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me